[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I'm sooo willing to give up another year of me being single just for these two to get married. :D  AND TO STAY MARRIED AND HAVE COUPLE OF BABIES. well it's not like it has to do with them but I just want to be together so baaaaad. I hope they know a lot are rooting for them and  I hope we can get some very very good news very very soon. :wub:

Edited by clandeast
  • Like 16
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, superspace said:

Both of you said it all!

I don't want to pressure HB & SYJ, but seriously it is impossible for not shipping them.

Literally, epilog in Ep 15 proves that. How all their behaviour to each other indicates they are in love :love:

Me too. And when one with a Gong Yoo profile photo says that she doesn't want to pressure them, I believe it wholeheartedly. :D 

I also appreciate their sense of humor to allow CLOY to parody their circumstances, even those that have been considered a "scandal" in SK. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Walk Kindly said:

i know its weird.. but i feel like we will got some good news on this week 

It would be my dream come true.... I’m really hope that this could be true I’m tired that all of my ships never sails the last one was back on Twilight days :joy:until now they’re the only one that I had shipped correct.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, minsunie said:

you know why i think the epilogue kiss is ad libbed? I feel like YJ was looking at HB and it took him a split second too late to respond-if it was planned he would have executed it immediately when she looked up at him. it was like "hello~~.....this is where you kiss me" and he's like "riiiighhhttt, on it now"

haha. that's how i felt! like it was a second too slow for it to be preplanned;)

Let’s wait for in the bts they include this scene. :wub:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, minsunie said:

you know why i think the epilogue kiss is ad libbed? I feel like YJ was looking at HB and it took him a split second too late to respond-if it was planned he would have executed it immediately when she looked up at him. it was like "hello~~.....this is where you kiss me" and he's like "riiiighhhttt, on it now"

haha. that's how i felt! like it was a second too slow for it to be preplanned;)

AMEN TO THIS! Yes, my goodness, there was a bit of hesitation before the kiss. But it was perfect!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, cybertron said:

cr : KimSooHanMoo - HB Thread

Hyun Bin Esquire Sept 2019.

So,now the drama is over,are u happy with our reaction dear Hyun Bin :smirk:.

"Why" Because you want to know what the reaction is?"  I hate that the interviewer threw that as a conditioned question. It sets a limitation around which Hyun Bin explains why he wants to go to the end of the drama. For all you know, it's not about wanting to know how the viewers would react, but something else. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

If they do end up being a real life couple, it will be an epic 'friends to lovers' kind of story.

However, I do see them admitting their relationship only through a wedding announcement. LOL.

They are at an age where they will not rush into anything and be sure if they have the same ideals and aspirations ahead.

Remember folks, all these photos were from Switzerland! When they started filming!

If we are going crazy right now, I wonder about Korean netizens. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

For me seems like Hyun Bin can’t hide his feelings anymore like the past bts was just the begging when he wanted to interlock his hands with SYJ and asked to director to make this scene I payed attention at his facial expressions and he was the happiest man on earth when she accepted and he did that in front of the entire staff after that he did that joke about them coming to the bed again in front of other ppl and finally at the wrap up party he hugged SYJ from nowhere I was screaminggggg our boy definitely can’t keep his hands to himself when comes about SYJ seems like that now he doesn’t f***** care about the other reactions and he’s just following his desires and instincts the funny thing it’s that SYJ being a very private person when comes to dating matter always tries to stop that he goes far or she tries to keep a poker face but she always ended up embarrassed by that :joy:. Or those two are really good at trolling us or something is going on.

• Like 14
  • Love 9

Oh my goodness! I just went out for a while to do some errands and then i'll come back home at a bunch of photos looking like their prenup pictures?! :bawling::heart:

How can you not ship these two?! They are too adorable. :bawling: If they don't end up together irl, then what's the point of all of these?! :joy:

Tvn... do us a favor and release more. Hahaha.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Q: But for Hyun Bin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back. 

A: I see. Yes I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course there were times when I was happy. It's the same now, there are times when I am happy... But I think the future will be happier.

Q: The future is happier?

A: I hope so. 

cr : KimSooHanMoo - HB Thread

Hyun Bin Esquire Sept 2019.

So,now the drama is over,are u happy with our reaction dear Hyun Bin :smirk:.

That quote could have so many meanings.. happier because the drama is a success? or happier because there might be something special in future for *COUGH* him and his lady?*COUGH* LOL im just kidding.

either way, maybe, Hyun bin-sshi  has learnt his lesson from Yejin on trolling us :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2