[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 hours ago, Jemrie said:

:love:

Reveal hidden contents

MY HEART :heart: this is giving me all the feels!!!!! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 12

IU's song was not included in the original OST, it was probably added last minute and was supposed to be the wedding song. But in the end, they decided not to push through with the wedding due to political reasons. 

Hi Bye Mama will start right away next week, a good strategy i might say so they can somehow ride into CLOY's momentum. But i do hope we still get an addtl special episode... and moooore BTS! They always release very little clips of our OTP. haha. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Also i need to say this

If i was in  YSJ's place i wouldn't want my man to star in a romantic comedy with another actress except for my self.  The same applies if i were HB.

I understand they are actors but in their age they usually dont do romcom.

I think i wouldn't care less about the rumors and just go for it. :D:wub:

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo Inna (They are HB’s and SYJ’s age too) did a romcom a year back in “Touch Your Heart”. Nothing came out of it too though their chemistry was good.

Edited by wongtan_sharon
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Why is Hyun Bin oppa and Son Ye Jin unnie looking so perfect in those pictures in Switzerland? I super agree that the photos looked more like from a pre-nup photo shoot. Can the universe please make this translate to real life as well? Jebal. I promise to wait and pray fervently.

Regarding the alternate ending, it's safe yet satisfying in my opinion. The marriage with twins ending would have been the best, but realistically, it would not sit well with the political parties in SK and NK. Heck, some conservative parties even say that CLOY is romanticizing NK and threatened to put a stop to it, right? Just curious through: Has there been an incident like this before, in which a SK fell in love with a NK outside their countries and got married?

The epilogue tied everything neatly with a bow, although it would be left to the viewer's imagination on whether they settled for a 2-week rendezvous every year, or if the scene was supposed to be set a couple of years after their fated meeting in the mountains (Yes, that scene which was writer-nim's response to our clamor for a better kiss from HB and SYJ).

Thing is, I would always wonder how beautiful SYJ looked in a hanbok while standing next to HB. Unless they include this as a bonus in the DVD or something.

Episode 16 was really something for the books. Not only because of the ending and the epilogue, but also because of the final parting scene at the border. Gaaaaaahd, give these two all the acting awards for 2020!

P.S. tvN, I am still waiting for the bts. I need to continue with my research and other stuff at work so please release it now for my motivation and sanity's sake.

P.P.S. CEO Kim, you have gotten your wish of 22% viewership (and so much more, y'know). Perhaps we can allow some photos from the wrap-up party or some outtakes, yes?

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

wow the latest photos are really nice, 

the truth about the Saying - 

being at the right place with the right person  - 

they really look good together! 

the Loving glare with each other really made all of us melt....

good luck and hope to hear good news soon :)

• Like 6
  • Love 8

Can we talk about how TvN omitted the wedding/babies ending because of political issues? And the fact that their wrap up party cake looked like a wedding tiered cake because they filmed the wedding scene just a few days ago? And those Switzerland looks/kisses are just bleeding with honey? I feel like we have been trolled since before even day-1 of filming happened. I don’t think it’ll be easy breezy moving on from BinJin shipping boat. The fact that someone mentioned that there’s going to be a wedding in the ending of CLOY already got my hopes up. AHHHH! I seriously want my life back...this is going to be a hard time moving on...

Edit:

In most TvN dramas they opt for staff/crew/cast trip like they did in Goblin. I wonder if HB and SYJ will be able to go...I know that HB is going to be filming a movie after CLOY. But this is me and my wishful thinking...

• Like 12

:wub: 

EgYOKWM.png

And Se Ri is pregnant!!!! 

5qE0R8w.png

This is what they didn't want to air because of political pressure. I'll camp out here a bit in the shippers thread while I heave a huge sigh of disappointment after knowing from the CLOY thread that political interference was made to alter the ending. That's why I said last night that the ending was anti-climactic. It was an unlikely characteristic of the show to gloss over very important details about the reality of SK/NK politics and I've always praised the writers for their determined actions on the matter as reflected in certain episodes. I guess this is the compromise granted to them (after taking a lot of jibes at SK/NK political situation) by management given all the troubling factors external to the CLOY story. But I accept the ending. It's still a good one but you know an important fact was missing. :mellow: 

Still thanks TVN for trying to comfort us by showing what should have been the real ending had it not been badgered by pesky politics. 

• Like 4
  • Love 20