[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi guys, this is the first time I write something here. Very glad to be here to know you guys. <3

First of all, thank you very much for creating this great theard, @cybertron . No words can describe exactly my feelings when I found out your thread. During CLOY, I was looking for something like a facebook group, a website, a place where I can discuss with each other about this cute. I extremely regret that I did not know you guys sooner.... 

You know, I am extremely crazy with BinJin couple. I have read the interviews, wacthed the bts, followed all the things that related to this couple day by day during last week. I feel happy to see their smiles, happiness and sucessfullness. My heart is on the air until now. So great to know their existance although It seems late... 

I was excited to see the "wedding cake" last night. It seems a "pre-wedding" in my thought. Their hug at the end makes me sleepless yesterday. I wish to see their happiness in their real life soon although I dont know how long it will be....

Please keep this theard until the end. Cannt wait to see them together again. Do anyone know about the reward vacation of CLOY?  

Kết quả hình ảnh cho hạ cánh nơi anh

Edited by emint2020
  • Like 16
  • Love 8

11 hours ago, Site Admin said:

So... are Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin really dating or not? :blush:

Only God knows. On the side note we just keep cheeering on them that the sparkle within may leads both to a marital bliss:innocent:

Thanks to their remarkable gifts a drama to cherish with CLOY the best!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Just wanted to share that as part of my post-CLOY coping period, I was able to post in my blog again. My goodness. How long will this withdrawal last? 6 months? :bawling:

Anyhow, congratulations to CLOY Team! HB's wish of 22% has been granted (almost 24% viewership in Seoul). tvN, please release the bts today. Jebaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I think syj is careful with hb since hb is a ladies man, he may break her heart easily that is why she's discreet even up to her age

I'm sorry @Maddie but I don't agree with you on this one. If he is a ladies man like you have said, he won't reserve like that towards other co-star on set or during press-con on his previous project.

Because you cannot hide your own personality doesn't matter how good you are as an actor, a ladies man will always try to swoon all girls surround them. As far as I know most of HB relationship last at least 3 years and I don't think 3 years fit under short period category, it is long enough for me.

Many of HB fans here already said that he always reserve, and this is the first time they see him more open and relax with his co-star. It show that he is not falling to easy with any girls, only with someone that he really comfortable that trust he open up, relax and much happier.

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

I was seeing some post in Twitter about how the ending could have been different. There was supposed to be a wedding in Seoul and i saw a picture of one of the twins in Seri's house. But they gave an open ending instead due to political reasons. The NK SK dispute has been for ages and of course, they wouldn't want to start some issues due to that. So the best ending is really in Swiss... 

Whatever the reasons are, they still gave us a beautiful ending. What's done is done and we cannot do anything about it. CLOY is still a wonderful drama that i will surely remember for a long time.

For now... let's wait patiently for some good announcement from our BinJin couple. Hehe. I hope Yejin will post something on her ig :glasses:

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

I think syj is careful with hb since hb is a ladies man, he may break her heart easily that is why she's discreet even up to her age

But when that guy met his "the one" i think he will eventually stop that flirting veins or that ladies man:D, however as human we cannot stop admiring the beauty around us may it be people's character, cleverness and their achievenments in life that makes it beautiful to emulate with. 

Lets all continue cheering the BinJin couple with prayers to lead them into a marital bliss soones the best. And as what RiRi couple said, dont give up and pray for it:thumbsup:

• Like 12
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Many of HB fans here already said that he always reserve, and this is the first time they see him more open and relax with his co-star

Indeed. He is more like the shy type of guy, a gentleman.
He is a very attractive man but it doesn’t mean that he is “ladies man”. For the contrary, usually he is not that open and playful like in CLOY IV and BTS :lol: 

• Like 10
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

I cannot tell if this kiss is an adlib but there is something that ...i dont know guys screams normal, unattempted.

I don't think the final kiss is an adlib since the music went in beat with it. Though I love the look up and smile at him.

If they are together there won't be a dating announcement ... would go straight to marriage. *sigh* I am a tragic fangirl and will always hope they are a pair.

Going to miss seeing them every weekend ... I know SYJ filmed Be With You afterwards, but correct me in saying HB only leading ctor she's  worked with since 2018? 

Editing to add:

1. I thought the little girl who was their baby looked a lot like it could be NIS real life kid instead. (Though multiple endings could have been shot.)

2. Also, just on review of clips from  the event it looked like SYJ is more the introverted type - is this just me?  I know we can't make assumptions on seconds we see but thought her vibe was different.

3. The below pics are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Again, only these two actors can make me feel this crazy. Oy.

• Like 9