[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Whoever edited these video you are a Holy Genius. Why do looks like it’s a prenup of BinJin/HyunSon Couple?:Megalol:

I hope they would take the interest to join for Dear U Bubble!:hwaiting:

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhouse Cosmetics IG Update]:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

[Hyun Bin | 73 Hours Interview]:

As there is a saying that good shoes take you to good places, as a model, I also want to continue our activities together in the future with the heart of cheering for 73Hours' shoes to take more people to good and beautiful places.

Q. What motivated Hyun Bin to be selected as the 73Hours brand model? A. I think I was impressed by the fact that it is a brand that listens to the brand's slogan and supports someone's enterprising life.

[Hyun Bin | Korea Popular Culture Arts Awards]:

Hyun Bin's message for this year's Korean Popular Culture Arts Awards.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

latecomer for CLOY and they were OTP with a confirmed relationship.

This was in my timeline and nobody put it here so why not.

BinJin sighting at Ssolmirabell Pension Taean during CLOY period.  They said  the place is near CLOY NK village scene.

Edited by serihawky
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

I want a recent Yejin and Hyun Bin sighting! I miss them both! :approves::approves:

Thai Transalation:

Well, it's not surprising that news of this couple's wedding comes out from time to time. At this time, it was seen that it was in the process of clearing the assets. Both rich, both money and real estate, what's up? An insider who Gao also said that the couple is now like a married couple. They've been practicing together for a while now. to and fro Stick together like nougat.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

[CLOY | TVN First Series In 25th of October 2019]:

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine Update • NAVER Article]:

[Son Ye Jin |Crocodile Ladies IG Update]:

Spoiler

[Hyun Bin |Crocodile Men IG Update]:

Spoiler

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

https://twitter.com/writer_liltash/status/1452525967235158021?t=LNR2jBYbl6HdWCoD4bKv5Q&s=19

Dear Hyun Bin and Yejin, 

Please don't waste you good DNA! Get married and have kids! 

Don’t worry my dear. They’re already getting there just wait for it. Because in SoKor they are careful on Celebrities life status that’s why most of them don’t exposed their private life in public that’s what my Korean friends and some foreign friends from other country who were residing in SoKor now. They have restrictions for celebrities private life so they don’t exposed themselves from scandals just like what happen last week on an Actor Past life. That’s why it’s okay with me if they announced it or not as long as I don’t hear the word “divorce”.:-)

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhouse Cosmetics CF Update]:

[Hyun Bin | Greetings 2021 Teaser #2]:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

[Hyun Bin | 73 Hours Interview]:

PART 1:

< please answer me >

Q. What are the 3 things you must take with you when you go out?

A. Wallet, cell phone, mask.

PART 2:

Q. What song or genre do you listen to the most these days?

A. Lately, mid-late 90s? I think I heard a lot of ballads from the early 2000s.

PART 3:

Q. How to relieve stress as an actor?

A. Sweat while exercising.

PART 4:

Q. As a person who takes good care of your body, you seem to care about your diet. How about in reality?

A. I like to eat, so if I want to eat something, I tend to eat it and get rid of it with exercise.

PART 5:

Q. Do you have a habit of doing it before sleeping?

A. There are nutritional supplements to take in the evening, but I think I always eat them before going to bed.

PART 6:

Q. When is the happiest moment these days?

A. I recently bought a half bath and was very happy when I used it for the first time.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

PART 7:

Q. What is the “motivating force” of actor Hyun Bin, who has created so many good works even though he has been in his debut for 18 years?

A. Curious about the new story? I think there is a desire to tell new stories. Don't you think that's the driving force?

PART 8:

Q. It's your first time shooting a women's shoe ad, how do you feel?

A. I don't think I've seen feminization like this for a long time and in detail. But while filming this time, I think it was very new and interesting to see the design and materials in detail.

PART 9:

Q. What do you want to do the most after Corona is over?

A. I want to travel

PART 10:

Q. Lastly, please say a word to the Chinese fans who like and support Hyun Bin!

A. This is how I greet you, and I want to say that I am sincerely grateful for your constant support and interest.

PART 10:

And I think the day will come when we can meet in person someday. Until then, I hope everyone is healthy, and I hope everyone is careful about the corona virus. Stay healthy until we meet.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1