[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[Hyun Bin | Discovery News Korea Article]:

Blank, 'Body Rub' actor Hyun Bin and 'Back to the Pure' campaign.

TVCF expresses the recently released 'signature shower head' as a 'time machine filter shower head', and it is a concept in which actor Hyun Bin conducts a new product presentation.

[Hyun Bin | Bodyluv TV CF]:

• Like 3

Those NIS Agent Eagle Eyes out there I know you saw it. I know some will talk about her ring finger. But well she loves wearing rings Even before she confirmed dating with Hyun Bin. I’m relieved that Son Ye Jin’s ring finger is fine. And I must say she used to that because she is already had a boyfriend/fiancè/husband or whatever we call Hyun Bin to her but glad that she have a good person in her life. Well as I posted a video before about ring was a thing in SoKor when you are in a relationship especially when you put it on a ring finger or index finger. We still waiting for that ring finger to happen and became BinJin/HyunSon Couple be their reality.:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

When Model Lee Hyun Yi and Actor Hong Seok Cheon mentioned Hyun Bin as their Ideal Type.:wow2:

Sharing these kind of past interviews of Son Ye Jin. That’s why people admire her because she was a strong woman indeed when anti’s trying to spread an avalanche of bad rumors when she’s young.:wow1:

There were rumors right now that circulating around socmed not BinJin/HyunSon Couple related. Actually it’s a co-star of BinJin/HyunSon friend from HCC series the young actor was facing a scandal right now. When SMA and her co-star should supposed to be having an interview on the last minute was cancelled because of her co-star scandal and even an Ads on a Pizza CF they removed the video ads and endorsement due to scandal of the young actor.

That’s why I really admired these couple that’s the reason why they’ve choose to be private and not showing to public well in fact they already announced publicly their status last January 1st of 2021. That’s why they more protected about their privacy and personal relationship so that it will not affect to them.  That’s the reason why people all over the world loves them and even their home country. When I’ve asked my friends living in South Korea said BinJin/HyunSon Couple are love by many Koreans even Foreigners living in South Korea loves them both and they really a Power Couple. My friends told me that BinJin/HyunSon Couple are the most ideal type of person in South Korea. That’s why their names are always mentioned on KMedia because both personalities are the most admirable.:dontwanna:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

[Son Ye Jin | Yejinhand IG Update On Kittyaaah Squid Game Outfit]:

When Cinderella Friends are so supportive to Kittyaaah’s Squid Game Costume that Fan sent a gift for Kittyaaah.:hwaiting:

[Hyun Bin | OMEGA • NAVER Blog Update]:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

[Son Ye Jin | M Economy News Article]:

When a fan of Eomma Ye Jin sent a gift Squid Game Outfit Costume for  Kittyaaah. What a lucky fan indeed when your gift was used by a fur baby of your Idol is something. Kittyaaah’s Eomma Ye Jin why are you so cool? You let Kittyaaah make cool too by using the gift of your fan showing your appreciation.:wow2:

• Like 4

[Son Ye Jin | Kittyaaah on NAVER Article and New Insider Korea Article]:

How lucky is Kittyaaah as Celebrity Fur Baby she has a Fur Celebrity Parents. If Kittyaaah is so lucky to have a Fur Celebrity Parents how much more when there’s a BinJin/HyunSon Mini Me. They will be like Parents like Children.:wow1:

[Hyun Bin | 73 Hours Released Teaser]:

[Son Ye Jin | At #16 Spot On The Most View News In NAVER BLOG]:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I haven't logged to this thread for a long time.  It seems to me that so many posts here belong to Son Ye Jin or Hyun Bin's individual actress/actor thread.

I come here to look for BinJin update and after many pages, I find very few.

Yeah, I can scroll pass but it is an annoyance.  Can people please kindly post their individual news in their individual actor/actress thread?   Those tread are there for a reason.  Thanks a bunch!  

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, Sianna said:

I haven't logged to this thread for a long time.  It seems to me that so many posts here belong to Son Ye Jin or Hyun Bin's individual actress/actor thread.

I come here to look for BinJin update and after many pages, I find very few.

Yeah, I can scroll pass but it is an annoyance.  Can people please kindly post their individual news in their individual actor/actress thread?   Those tread are there for a reason.  Thanks a bunch!  

Lol what is the purposed of having BinJin Thread if both individual will not posted here. Even before I/We joined here there were users who were here posting updates of BinJin individual works here not mentioning their names here but I know some of them are still there reading an update. We post here for both sides updates coz some users  doesn’t know how to used some flatforms of social media. Some left here because finally BinJin confirmed then some left because there are toxic people from the past from other thread visiting these thread and some left these thread because they are already busy on their works they just visit these thread if there are updates on both sides or individual work BinJin have. The purposed of our post/ my post is to update those lurkers or users before who can’t log on this forum anymore.

Well I’ll defend other users here what they shared here about individual updates of BinJin.  it’s not our problem if you are annoyed with our post or my post because they can still click reaction on it wether they like it or not. At the end of the day you are free to skipped the thread. I do sharing a post here everyday so these thread will not be abandoned just like what others did. Even if I am busy on my job and business I still post here because I know there were people there still lurks and read an update of them here. TN/CLOY/BinJin/Son Ye Jin/Hyun Bin updates are the stress reliever of many here that’s why those people I’ve encountered through DM asked me to continue on updating on these thread and never leave the thread even I wanted and told some users and lurkers here to left these thread but still they DM and asked me to do it. I don’t care if they don’t react on my post but atleast I know I helped others to eased their stress or depression. I am here to help others to let lessen their stresses due to what happen right now in every nations. And I am happy to know that through my post or some other users post here there are people keep visiting these thread for them to moving on their life. Atleast I’m relieved I could help them in a small way.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

[Hyun Bin | SimInvest Vast Update]:

The jackpot of confidence that I want to spread to the world  Together with Bestry, find a companion to invest in Vienna for the rest of your life.;-)

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | WikiTree Korea Article]:

the :heart: 손예진, the only news to believe first.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Lol what is the purposed of having BinJin Thread if both individual will not posted here. Even before I/We joined here there were users who were here posting updates of BinJin individual works here not mentioning their names here but I know some of them are still there reading an update. We post here for both sides updates coz some users  doesn’t know how to used some flatforms of social media. Some left here because finally BinJin confirmed then some left because there are toxic people from the past from other thread visiting these thread and some left these thread because they are already busy on their works they just visit these thread if there are updates on both sides or individual work BinJin have. The purposed of our post/ my post is to update those lurkers or users before who can’t log on this forum anymore.

Well I’ll defend other users here what they shared here about individual updates of BinJin.  it’s not our problem if you are annoyed with our post or my post because they can still click reaction on it wether they like it or not. At the end of the day you are free to skipped the thread. I do sharing a post here everyday so these thread will not be abandoned just like what others did. Even if I am busy on my job and business I still post here because I know there were people there still lurks and read an update of them here. TN/CLOY/BinJin/Son Ye Jin/Hyun Bin updates are the stress reliever of many here that’s why those people I’ve encountered through DM asked me to continue on updating on these thread and never leave the thread even I wanted and told some users and lurkers here to left these thread but still they DM and asked me to do it. I don’t care if they don’t react on my post but atleast I know I helped others to eased their stress or depression. I am here to help others to let lessen their stresses due to what happen right now in every nations. And I am happy to know that through my post or some other users post here there are people keep visiting these thread for them to moving on their life. Atleast I’m relieved I could help them in a small way.

Thank you so much for continuing to post and update all our BinJin family here!! They are now a couple and I feel this is an appropriate spot for ANY news on our 2!  :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@KjmluvsCLOYWelcome and thank you very much too!:heart:

Yes I will continue posting here so these thread will not be abandoned so others who doesn’t have social media like twitter, facebook, instagram and many more social media flatforms can still read an update on BinJin even if this is the only way they can read both updates. I know some users here left but still they are reading here and some are just saving all updates about BinJin so they can post when they wanted to post but I hope even others who are silent readers here they are still happy visiting these thread for BinJin updates even if it’s individual project or an update together or their succession from TN, CLOY, their future tv projects and their individual success. As others said that they would like to see them working continuously rather than seeing their private life’s that people/fans/stans/haters that can might ruined their life and career. I must rather want seeing them having working related update. At least now we are still rejoicing that they are now a couple and hoping for the best for both of them and announcing the Marriage word, Family word and Baby/Children word that we were waiting for is just a bonus. I hope everyone still support them no matter what happens on the future. Stay safe and healthy!:-)

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | NAVER Article]:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1