[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[Hyun Bin | Save The Children Korea]:

Actor #HyunBin To celebrate your birthday, the official fan club The Space conveyed congratulations through sharing. Thank you for the warm friendship of Hyunbin and The Space walking together.#SaveTheChildren congratulations on :heart::heart:

[Son Ye Jin |SITR • CLOY • T-N • Same Official Photographer]:

• Like 3

Remembering these video when Ye-Jinssi greets Ms.Jane a Happy Birthday after SMART Hallyu Hangouts Fan Meet with Son Ye Jin last June 16, 2021. I’m imagining that Ye-Jinssi greets Hyun Bin like these “Biiinssiii Heeeypeeey Biiirthdaaay!“ then Kitty-yah will follow her Fur Eomma to greet her Fur Appa an “Aaarfff Aaarfff Aaarfff! (Happy Birthday Appa!)“. :hwaiting2:

• Like 3

Let’s support our Queen on Choeaedol App for dropping daily hearts to her banner. Earning this hearts is for her upcoming Birthday on January 2022!:hwaiting:

[Son Ye Jin | Asian Style CZ Article]:

Did you watch Son Ye Jin in the popular series Crash Landing on You? Did you admire her charm? The hairdresser and stylist revealed the secrets of her beauty and said how they described and combed her for drama.

https://asianstyle.cz/ostatni/9960-kadernice-a-vizazistka-chvalily-prirozeny-puvab-a-krasu-herecky-son-ye-jin/

• Like 3

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

[Hyun Bin | Kompas Entertainment Article]:

Popular Drama Crash Landing on You, Hyun Bin Admits He Prepared Many Things for the Role of Captain Ri.

Next Year Turns 40, Hyun Bin: I Feel Like I'm Slowly Fading.

[Son Ye Jin | NAVER Article Update]:

• Like 4

[CLOY • Son Ye Jin | Medium Article]:

[Hyun Bin | Work Share Korea]:

[Water Share] On September 25th, actor Hyun Bin's fans I donated a well to Cambodia to celebrate my birthday! A heartfelt thank you to Hyunbin and his fans for spreading love through sharing!

#국제구호개발#NGO #월드쉐어#WorldShare http://worldshare.or.kr

• Like 5