[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine Filming Schedule Tomorrow]:

We will see Son Ye Jin on screen again.  Stay safe and healthy Team Thirty-Nine. Cow Ye Jin Fighting!:hwaiting:

Please Hyun Bin Oppa sent her a Food Truck soon!:hooray2:

Source: Weibo
Spoiler

So, it seems that the script reading was done definitely last Friday!:hwaiting2:

“JTBC drama, “39” to air in 2022. We prepared catering for them. First script reading site ^^ I am looking forward to it more because I personally like many of the actors in it.

#Drama39 #LookingForwardToIt #JTBCdrama #SeeYouSoon #CelebrityCatering #SnackLunchBox

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Script Table Read and on-site catering for “서른아홉” ”Thirty Nine” indeed on last Thursday 8/19 afternoon!!  

YESSS, “Thirty Nine”
filming starts Thursday 8/26.

Have a SAFE & HEALTHY filming to all casts and crew! COW Yejin Fighting!!!

Look forward to script table read photos & articles and our coming warm coffee & Tteokbokki food truck to Yejinssi on set. 

D6911-E34-4212-4-D89-9016-9-C9-D06-F74-C

roum.cookingstudio 2022 년 방송 예정인 jtbc 드라마 서른, 아홉 케이터링을 준비해 드렸어요. 첫 대본 리딩 현장 ^^ 개인적으로 좋아하는 배우 분들이 많이 나와서 더 기대가됩니다. # 드라마 서른 아홉 # 기대 할게요 #jtbc 드라마 # 곧 만나요 # 연예인 케이터링 # 간식 도시락
roum.cookingstudio - We prepared a catering of ”Thirty Nine” JTBC drama scheduled to air in 2022.  The first script reading set ^^ There are a lot of actors I personally like, so I'm looking forward to it more.  # Drama thirty-nine # I look forward to it #jtbc drama # See you soon # Celebrity catering # Snack lunch

DE1-D3-E11-422-D-46-EC-AB84-FC1258362-B2

“I cheer on the beauty and acting skills of Actress Son, who always works hard whenever and wherever! Don’t hold back on that beauty and acting ability and continue working hard like a cow. ‘Cow’ Yejin fighting!!” - HB

BinJin date night x plate news was on Naver…

News of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couple who were quiet

251,000 views2021. 08. 23. 12:30

Spoiler

30-D9-DCF9-9416-4622-93-CC-75971376-BF1-

In January, actress Son Ye-jin became a hot topic when she revealed that she was in a relationship with actor Hyun Bin, who appeared together in the drama <Crash Landing on You>.

Spoiler

3363-BFEE-B682-4-F68-AC14-892-A01-D74-D3

At that time, Son Ye-jin received congratulations from many fans around the world by expressing her feelings through SNS, saying, "I am grateful to be able to meet a good person, and I will try to take good care of it."

Spoiler

ECEAD01-D-DAEC-4-B8-E-9097-9-E5330-E43-D

In March, the two appeared in an advertisement for a telecommunication company in the Philippines, showing sweet chemistry like a real couple. In the video, Son Ye-jin drew attention by directing a friendly pose with her hand on Hyun Bin's chest.

Spoiler

B737642-F-932-D-475-E-A2-DB-E946-F0-F1-B

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin appeared on a golf YouTube channel in June and played a round with golfer Im Jin-han and received a golf lesson. In the past, she was seen dating Hyun Bin at a golf course and became an issue, but she attracted attention by showing her exemplary posture and high-quality hitting.

Spoiler

79427-A89-BBEE-4072-954-D-9-BF76-D6-B13-

On the other hand, the couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin did not appear together in the broadcast after the romance was revealed, raising the curiosity of many fans.

C2407-E1-E-2105-46-CC-85-AD-A9-B479-DB9-

Recently, in a community, a photo of the two of them leaving their autographs at a restaurant in Cheongdam-dong, along with an article titled 'Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple dating,' has become a hot topic. Fans who saw this showed various reactions such as "Damn, you're still meeting well", "If you go over there, can you see Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin?", "I'm very curious about the real thing."

Kmedia recent articles and talk show are like us wonder on BinJin marriage plans this year since they believed it would happen now. 

Spoiler

When are you getting married?  A 39-year-old Son Ye-jin’s challenge for ‘Netflix K-Queen’

While the filming of 'Cross', which was made into Hollywood, was delayed, JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine' began filming in the second half of the year.

21.08.12 11:13AM  Reporter Min-Seop Shin

The wedding clock, which had been running fast, slowed down for a while, and instead, the clock started to spin rapidly. This is the story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple. The couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who only admitted that they were dating in early 2021, soon followed up with the news that Hyun Bin had bought a new house to use as their newlywed house. At that time, in the entertainment industry, they were already planning to get married in the second half of 2020, but both of them were born in 1982, so they delayed it by a year, and rumors were circulating that they would get married within 2021. It was speculated that people who are forty our age would get married in 2021, before they turn forty. However, looking at their recent moves, it seems that both of them are focusing on their work more than getting married and extending their dating period.
  1628724577777366.jpgRecently, Son Ye-jin selected JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' as her next work. Filming begins in the second half of the year and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2022. Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Since they are so busy stars, the wedding schedule of both parties must be coordinated. The most likely time in this regard was the second half of 2021. Son Ye-jin took a long break after the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which led to her meeting with Hyun Bin, ended in February 2020. 'Cross', a Hollywood movie, was decided as the next film, and although it is a Hollywood movie, filming was planned to take place in Korea from April 2021. However, in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, filming was delayed to September, but it is said that the filming schedule has not been confirmed yet. 

Hyun Bin started filming for his next movie, 'Cooperation 2: International' in February 2021 and finished it all in June. According to the original plan, Hyun Bin's 'Cooperation 2: International' will start filming in February and Son Ye-jin's 'Cross' will also start filming in April and the second half of 2021, when both works will be finished filming, was a likely marriage point. However, as the filming schedule of 'Cross' was postponed to September, the schedule began to falter, and in the end, Son Ye-jin selected another work as her next work. That's JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' (written by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studios and Lotte Cultureworks). Filming begins in the second half of 2021 and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2022. Since it seems that they will focus on their work more than marriage, the next news about the couple seems to be the news of Hyun Bin's next project selection rather than marriage.  

The show talking abt BinJin projects and curious about their marriage timeline since it did not happen this year

• Like 4

[Son Ye Jin | SkinCeuticals Korea • YouTube Update]:

Google Translation:

#손예진 Pick! World's No. 1 Premium Skin Care Skinceuticals for Sales #SonYeJin

[Hyun Bin Special | Metro Style • Metro KDrama Round Up Tonight 8pm (08/25/2021)]:

[Son Ye Jin | The Classic Movie • Dailian Korea Article]:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Google Translation:

[Hong Jong-sun's famous lines ⑭ ] A classic romance that comes to mind on a rainy day On a rainy day, I remember the movie 'Classic' and two famous songs flow in my ears. And I fall into the pure love of love that I never get tired of looking at again. [..] Son Ye-jin [..] is happy just running in the rain.#SonYeJin

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

YJ x SkinCeutical x Marie Claire You Tube

“Son Ye Jin's pick! World's No.1 Premium Skin Care”

A 12 years ago article in 2000 when the 27yo HB was asked to share some songs from his playlist.  The article also emphasised his maturity as a man and as an actor. 

He prefers  American pop more than k-pop that love hasnt changed.  
In his 2019 HK interview when asked what song does he listen recently.  He mentioned Imagine Dragon “Thunder” and Madonna “Medellin”

8392-F4-C8-4-C77-4-E39-B72-E-67-C1-D6-D7

Hyun Bin’s 

Songs Pick

2000, TENASIA Reporter : Jang Kyung-Jin 

A3-E7339-A-A82-C-4443-B9-E1-C4312-AC5-DD

If you define being in your 20s as being ‘full of energy’ and ‘rashness’, then Hyun Bin could not be said to be in his 20s. When he was 22-years-old, he was Kang-gook who could curl up in front of the only man who ever accepted him in MBC TV series “Ireland” and at 24 he was Tae-woong in KBS drama “Snow Queen” who could not easily say the words ‘I love you’ because of a friend who died. And although for the first time he laughed and became angry, expressing his emotions outwardly in MBC’s “My Name is Kim Sam-soon,” he stood out because he calmly talked about his brother’s death on Sam-soon’s boat. He was the same in “Friend, Our Legend” as he stood in the midst of violence. That is the path Hyun Bin has taken as an actor ? portraying the maturity of a man in his 30s with his deep eyes and lonely-looking grin rather than the youth of a man in his 20s.

Hyun Bin showed fans another side to him with his recent film “I am Happy”. Choosing to take on the role of Man-soo with which he has no commonality to seems to be proof that Hyun Bin may be entering round 2 of his acting career. He had the determination to “try hard although not confident of doing a good job”, concentrating on the smallest details such as the timing he would shake his finger, and found fun on the set he felt was “suffocating”. He is now waiting to turn a new chapter after having asked himself the ontological question of ‘Am I happy?’

That is why the fact that Hyun Bin is only 27-years-old still comes as a surprise. Unlike many actors in their 20s who like to reveal themselves, Hyun Bin has kept himself entirely concealed in the characters he has played. Viewers only become more curious to know what his average day is like. That is why 10Asia asked the music he enjoys listening to when he is alone. It may not be everything, but at least a peak into his daily life.

1. Damien Rice “O”
The first musician Hyun Bin mentioned was Damien Rice, an artist frequently mentioned by many actors. Hyun Bin chose songs “Amie” and “The Blower’s Daughter” as his favorite songs from Rice’s album “O”. “’The Blower’s Daughter’ was the soundtrack in movie ‘Closer’ too. I really like both the music and the movie. The soothing sound of the acoustic guitar makes you feel calm but I think I listen to is a lot alone over a glass of wine or beer. (laugh)” A man standing on a desolate field sways from the breeze. And he hears a voice from nearby. This image itself produces a gloomy feeling but the lyrics “I can’t my mind off of you” shakes the listener’s heart even more.

2. Jason Mraz “Mr. A-Z”
He may have revealed his fit physique in KBS TV series “The Snow Queen” and may be a member of the celebrity baseball team Players, but the ordinary viewer may not easily relate the word ‘athletic’ with Hyun Bin. However, he is in fact a workout mania and will “stretch while listening to Damien Rice or Jason Mraz”. It is because their soothing voice and melodies helps to ease the body of tension. His song choice “Bella Luna” in particular was also used in the MBC drama “Soul Mate”. “I like K-pop songs too but I tend to listen more to American pop… I think it’s because I’m the States because of my movie,” Hyun Bin said. So we asked him if he understands English better now. He responded with a smile, “It hasn’t made much of a difference.”

3. Black Eyed Peas “Boom Boom Pow”
If Hyun Bin stretched out while listening to the two songs aforementioned, now it’s time to run. “The beat in the song makes your own heart beat faster. That’s why I listen to it a lot when working out. I can’t even tell how time flies when I’m listening to it while running on the treadmill. I was in Busan once and I had never ran like that before during an hour-long period. I’m going to try it again for an hour and a half.” The Black Eyed Peas album “The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)” that the group released for the first time in four years, topped the Billboard chart for 12 weeks straight. They have also seen explosive popularity in Korea, performing at the Pentaport Rock Festival and holding two concerts in the country.

4. Lee Seung-chul “Part 2”
27-year-old Hyun Bin, often called a so-called ‘grown-up youngster’ and mostly has older friends around him, chose Lee Seung-chul’s songs as his next pick. Hyun Bin could have mentioned Lee’s more recent songs such as “Never Ending Story” or “Love is Difficult” but instead turned to his older songs. “I’m not from his generation but for some strange reason, I find myself listening to old songs. I think my friends have had an influence on me too. (laugh) I actually don’t know the more recent songs too well. I think it’s because I always listening to the same songs or I just listen to the ones already on my i-Pod. I have to get in my van to listen to the more recent songs. (laugh)” Lee’s “1st Album Part 2” is a masterpiece which does not contain a single song that should go to waste.

5. Boohwal “Lyricism”
Lyrical ballad is actually the genre that suits Hyun Bin’s image. In that regard, Boohwal’s 10th album fits Hyun Bin like a suit. “I can just picture the emotions one is feeling while watching the person that they love leave them in ’Imagine’. And I really like Jung Dong-ha’s vocals. I also like the song “I remember” from their 25th anniversary album. I guess this is the most recent song. (laugh)” Some may know Kim Tae-won as the ‘granny’ on variety shows these days but without him, the group’s leader, Boohwal would have not been able to last for 25 years and create songs which leave lasting emotions.

Reporter : Jang Kyung-Jin three@10asia.co.kr
Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@10asia.co.kr
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

HB rendition

Spoiler

2000 “LOVE”

2000 “Wonderful Tonight”

2000 925 HB Fan Meet & Birthday Party “The Blower’s Daughter”  

2019 HK FM “Shallow”

• Like 6

[Hyun Bin | Fix Indonesia]:

Google Translation:

Where are the HYUN BIN lovers! You must watch Hyun Bin's drama here https://fixindonesia.com/berita/otw-nonton-nih-ini-sederet-drakor-hits-yang-dibintangi-hyun-bin/

[Hyun Bin | Bodyluv Puresome Tao Ver.2 • Bodyluv Singapore IG Update]:

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhous Indonesia Update]:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

[MAISON VALENTINO | Son Ye Jin for Luxury Magzine September 2021 Issue • Luxury Editors IG Update]:

http://luxury.designhouse.co.kr

[Son Ye Jin |  (Audrey Riviera Collection) Luxury Magazine August 2012  vs. (Maison Valentino) Luxury Magazine September 2021

Let’s do the Simple Math thing from 2012 to 2021 that 9 years later she’s still stunning and gorgeous in the eyes of many.

How do we add?

2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5

2 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 5

The same answer as equals to 5 just like Luxury Magazine in August 2012 then different year and different brand product collections but still the same answer as equals to 5 like Luxury Magazine September 2021 but again different brand product collections.

Luxury Magazine (August 2012) = Audrey Riviera Collection

Luxury Magazine (September 2021) = Maison Valentino Collection

Conclusion:  Our Queen Son Ye Jin is still a Queen of Goddess. From her appearance in 2012 and until 2021 came. She doesn’t aging forward but she’s aging backward.:fullofhearts: 

[Son Ye Jin | Jennyhouse Weibo Update]:

Spoiler

@jennyhouse_official 

BinJin/HyunSon Same Day Update | Bodyluv Singapore • Luxury Editors (Maison Velentino) & Jennyhouse China]:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

5-A812-C97-4856-4-C80-A196-7-F7-D2508-CE

DiVA YJ x Maison Valentino x Luxury Korea September 2021 coming  

:glee::selfie2:

632-B9-AD0-AA59-4973-9732-205-F446666-A3

Spoiler

78-D7516-C-FAD7-4-B5-A-AFB6-7-D80-EC8-F7

Romantic meeting with Valentino and Son Yejin! Announcing the news of luxury September that makes the scent of Autumn. from the new black pictorial that lights up the side of black, which embracing infinite emotions, a knit pictorial that will make your body cuddly in the season. A feast of deep tone down colors, perfume bottle expressed with makeup pictorial and flowers and fruits. The seasonal fall of reading, comfortably looking forward to the body and sit on the body and sit on the body of the dog reading chair pictorial and chef recommended by the chef, dessert made by autumn seasonal food material Even the two-liquor pairing. Rich Autumn, join the luxury September to add the rich of your heart!  - Luxury editors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_Y-u1p-bq/?utm_medium=copy_link

You may now pre-order the magazine via the below link 

https://www.harum.io/products/luxury-september-2021-magazine

Expensive Power BinJin
Attaché HB Tom Ford x DiVa YJ Valentino  

Spoiler

ED204981-6-BDF-43-CE-AEDB-40-F679524281.

YJ x Luxury Covergirl 2012 as Ambassador for ST Dupont “Audrey Riveria Collection” vs 2021 DiVa for Valentino F/W Collection

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YJ x Jennyhouse China new launch coming. JH will release teasers in wb & red app for 3 days starting today at 6pm 

Omggg her silhouette look so   beautiful in gown  

:selfie2::glee:

409-C3-BEC-3-A74-49-DC-B7-B6-D5049946103

Teaser 1 for today 8/25

1-CE65-F96-1-B5-C-4511-97-A1-03-D9-C90-C

“我光是呼吸就够醒目突出了,是属于鹤立鸡群的那种人!”她是拥有耀眼光环的super star;“所谓的真爱,应该就是刻在心上吧。”也是内心敏感细腻的小女生;“现实生活又不是电影,子弹不是说躲就躲得掉的。”更是人间清醒的魅力女神。大家猜出这是哪部剧的女主了吗?

English translate

Spoiler

• Like 5