Hello Chinggus! 

Does this mean this is the last shoot or there's another shoot outdoor? Thanks!

Just sharing this one maybe you might encountered it. I'm not sure if the Sasaeng they are talking about was the old man who keep on tagging Ye Jin's id name in IG which I also reported it before and that account was shared here in these thread along time ago. I can't remember the id name anymore. Or another Sasaeng? But when some of you encountered it please do reporting or spam it. The content of his IG Account is actually was about stalking Son Ye Jin and him claiming that he is with Ye Jin that they are dating. Thanks! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

It’s HB Taiwan FC support today to CA2 film set.

“The food truck support was orginally scheduled today 6/2 morning. Due to last minute change in shooting schedule, the morning food truck support need to be adjusted. The first part of the food support arrived at noon providing 150 sets of pumpkin sandwich + fruit cup.  

Actor Hyun Bin said the Pumpkin Sandwich was delicious when the Taiwan FC  sent food truck to “The Point Men” film set last year.

FIVE set of special cater food & drink bento and gifts were prepared for Actor Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Daniel, Chen Shankui and Director Li. “

CA2 FIGHTING!!

687094-DA-8-A7-B-4-C5-A-B199-A2105029-F8

Spoiler

AA2034-C5-EBE1-4-F93-9656-8-D8882479138.

7-B703-DC8-F7-B8-4473-BF76-648-A22-B4782

150 sets of pumpkin sandwich + fruit cup for staff

B6-BEE044-B258-47-B6-803-E-C57-F8-F05066

Food & drink bento & gifts  for HB, YHJ, Daniel, CSK and Director Li.

19-C59128-639-B-4433-8-CBE-3-F8850-BB56-

VAST Youtube channel updated HB x Chow Tai Fook Film Making 

We hope to see “The Point Men” coming up tomorrow, we want to see Daesik walking red carpet in Cannes:)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

YJ IG update w her cutie Kitty 키티

49-A3-EA0-D-F5-BB-4764-A9-DE-941-F49-A9-

3-CC4-D016-B5-DB-45-F2-A96-E-2-C4490496-

“엄마 따라 촬영장 왔 오요 간식 만주세요 .. 계속 계속 .. 제발”
“I came to the filming set with my eomma.  Please just give me snack, keep going, please”
:glee::selfie2:

Awwww, HB precious girls.... how to be HB!!!  Kitty...kitty you are soooo kawaiiii in your pink hairclip today!!!!
Sorry Yejin I cant help to ZOOOOM IN Kitty.  She has a pair of big beautiful light brown eyes like her eomma & appa.:lol:
E368277-B-53-C6-465-F-A9-C3-74-DC958-BC4

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@bin-jin Thank you again for posting the photo of YeJin and Kitty. Ye Jin is glowing beautifully as always. You can see she is so relaxed and in state of contentment. This photo made my day.. I mean my night.... it’s evening here in Sydney when I saw this pictures. Now, I might not go to sleep yet, I am so pumped!! Thank you!! :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

678677-BB-1-BAB-4-AA2-8-C1-F-B9051638126

HB x TvnD “Making Armour” Training Uncut with his trainer Yoon Tae-shik 

This is TOOOO HOTTTT!!! 

:wow2:

Skinny Bean vs Thic Bean is still so HOTTTTT:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hello Chingus! 

I just tuned in to our daily news here in the Philippines. They mentioned Hyun Bin and BTS inviting them to visit our Country to promote and  boost our Tourism. I hope this pandemic will end soon so they can visit our Country and have their fan meet. And I hope Son Ye Jin too for their SMART fan meet. Thank God we were lucky enough and so blessed if it is happening soon. I can wait to see them on a fan meet!:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@bin-jinThanks for posting HyunBin’s Under Armour! So so hot and gorgeous HyunBin with those toned biceps. So manly! He looks so serious at first, then he smiled, showing those deadly dimples. I lost it. I just fainted! It’s just 12 minute video but I have been watching it for almost 1 hour now as i re-watched it again and again. 

Let’s not forget that YeJin has been doing Pilates for so many years. Both of them are into physical work out and looking after their well being! They both like golf too! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, bin-jin said:

HB x TvnD “Making Armour” Training Uncut Part 1 with his Gym trainer

This TOOOO HOTTTT!!! 

Somebody call 911!!! :crazily:...Binnie is sooooo hot...was glued to my laptop screen for the good 12 min of his workout video....I hope to see both of them workout together one day..haha maybe training each other....:shaq:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images and videos. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@SuZy Leoo I feel you! I need my portable oxygen to breath and my BP went up! I wish the same thing too - BInJin working out together in one CF! My laptop or iPhone would explode with their gorgeous visuals! 

Last month, I bought an UnderArmour shirt and sweatshirt. Now I am planning to buy a short and a gym bag, at least, having UA will connect me to HyunBin :lol:  I used to wear Nike when I go to my dance class, I am changing now my allegiance to Under Armour. Sorry YeJin, I really cannot afford Valentino or BAU , much as I want to support or copy you, it’s not within my budget :( 

My husband said I should add a fangirling budget in my list of expenses :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

E678-E513-2-EFC-4-EFD-A32-B-5-DEE07-B2-A

6/5 Happy Anniversary to our Ralph Lauren couple who won the well deserved Popularity Award at 56th Baeksang Art Award 2020.  
It also marked the 1st Anniversary of HB Guri Penthouse. :)

773-A9-C7-D-E5-D4-4-E37-B500-A82-E39739-

E5-E306-FC-0-D88-4-BF5-B1-FF-20-AE47326-

Reminiscing these precious BinJin 56th Baeksang moments

Spoiler

61385-C1-D-CD98-4-A73-BE8-E-31-CF4-FFC85

53798002-B889-4-BE0-A401-EA3-E4-ED0-C16-

5573-ED89-ABFB-45-BC-8-D29-614-AF434-E39

4-FE6-CBFE-CA68-4-A25-B7-D6-C63-FAE91-F3

Spoiler

D15-E8511-F971-4320-9-D6-E-25-B0-AD7681-

2-DAD3-EC6-6977-4695-BAA1-E63-A40134-CB8

92-C3-B7-FF-798-C-48-BB-BE5-B-3423-ECB67

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Hello Chingus! 

Fighting for all the Cast of Confidential Assignment 2 and especially for Hyun Bin!:hwaiting:

What a nice Russian Doll from a fan of Son Ye Jin a beautiful Doll indeed how so cute it is. Hope they would  have a doll for Hyun Bin too so both have pair of Baeksang and SMART CF Doll too. :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
On 5/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, Seriya said:

As beautiful as they look in CFs, it's always more interesting to me when we get to hear them speak and see glimmers of their personality.  SYJ is often asked to portray a very elegant and feminine image in CFs, but I feel the cheeky/funny/sincere/down to earth SYJ we see glimpses of in the W Korea video interview is more like the real her.  Her reaction to the Kakao interruption was so funny.  I would like to see more savage humour from her haha.  I would love to hear her talk more about acting too. 

Same. I love her CFs (Valentino in particular has been an amazing campaign) but SYJs true charms shine through when she is being interviewed or on variety shows. She has such great humour and wit. I'm still sad we were deprived of quality post-drama interviews after CLOY. I wish there was a more in depth interview with her although we had a few glimpses here and there with the Elle and Glass interviews but these were very short pieces. 

I liked his words in the video too.  Even if they were scripted, sure HB had his input and it reflects his thoughts and personality. 

Yes I imagine it was scripted but with his input. The words seem to capture his life philosophies pretty well. One thing I really appreciate about HB is that although he is a man of few words, when he does speak every word is purposeful and well thought out. He doesn't ramble on or try to fill in space. 

It's nice when she chooses to share pics of Kitty and her gf trip with us, but I don't expect it because she may understandably really value keeping personal parts of her life private.  I hope fans can understand that and not demand her friends or anyone who has interaction with them on the internet to share stuff about them. 

Honestly I was so surprised she finally posted Kitty (heh, I can't with the name :lol:). I think we fans got so used to her privacy in the past year that we were expecting that to continue post-confirmation. But actually it seems she has relaxed herself and is sharing more like she used to when she first started her IG page. There are many pics of her previous pets and vacations and times with friends. I had been thinking she would not post anything with HB in the future, but now I'm thinking she will surprise us one day. But it won't happen because fans demand it. She will share if and when she wants to. 

I'm really eager to hear if she accepts 39. There was so much casting news last week about this project it seems they are finalizing the cast at this stage. This seems like a project SYJ would enjoy (female centric) so I hope it works out. 

@bin-jin its funny that you posted the HL Science CF and then the latest Under Armour CF right after. HB goes from handsome and preppy man in a suit to rugged and buff in his work out gear effortlessly B). His UA campaign really is a gift to fans

20210606-090232.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello Chingus! 

Gonna share this family who watch CLOY. I must say that they really like the series and they are amazed on the plot story. For an after one year and four months had passed it's still really famous and for me in the World of KDrama non of them one can beat CLOY and BinJin Chemistry. I swear! In more than 20yrs. I've been watching KDrama only CLOY I have been so obsessed and I already watched it for more than a hundredth times. In so many pairs of Actors and Actresses I've followed before only BinJin Chemistry got my heart infact I became obsessed on them in every I've waked up and even the night I've going to sleep I don't skip and don't forget this thread about our OTP updates. It's became my usual daily routine checking on these thread until they became my stress reliever. How I wish those who have been going through right now they will look forward into it as their stress reliever too by simply watching CLOY, by reading and watching some BinJin Couple same day updates. Hope all is well! :approves:

What a CLOY Syndrome and BinJin Syndrome on Netflix when they brought in Netflix and to the whole World they became richer. 

whe

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@cybertron HAPPY BELATED 1404 to our Captain of this thread.  

The beginning of BinJin Fandom, a place for us to seek refuge as Not A Long Time BinJin Fan :joy: 

:piggydance:

HB x Chow Tai Fook x T Mark 9℃ BTS  https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzePOQjMng/?utm_medium=copy_link

YJ x BAU 2021 Summer Collection 2nd release on 6/11.

Spoiler

Food Truck fm HANent (rental company for shooting equipment) to CA2 film set today...CA2 Fighting!!! 

48002-DCB-2252-48-BF-A710-3-A89-B79-A571

Spoiler

E394-FF29-20-AB-42-CE-A92-B-FBBE8-DA9790

4855348-A-4-CF8-49-AE-B850-5886-A4-A30-A

2-F231228-F5-F0-42-D8-A956-DF542-D750923

89234-D57-E265-4-B0-E-B856-23-A2-BC64-A3

• Like 9
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@cybertron HAPPY BELATED 1404

Happy Belated birthday to the Captain of the Ship @cybertron.  Thanks to your foresight (as well as all the other senior shippers who have been with the ship through thick and thin) this forum came to be and will soon be celebrating 2 years.  What a great two years it has been for this ship and its members.  1/1/21 brought us the news of confirmation we knew in hearts was true all along and hopefully even better news before we celebrate the 2 year anniversary in July. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Happy Belated birthday to the Captain of the Ship @cybertron.  Thanks to your foresight (as well as all the other senior shippers who have been with the ship through thick and thin) this forum came to be and will soon be celebrating 2 years.  What a great two years it has been for this ship and its members.  1/1/21 brought us the news of confirmation we knew in hearts was true all along and hopefully even better news before we celebrate the 2 year anniversary in July. 

@CartPusherInLA thank you for reminding us of how long this forum has been, I only joined last year, did not know that it’s been that long, wow!  You’re right, this ship has gone through thick and thins and a lot of emotions and challenges but the good thing is, we won in the the end!

And @cybertron belated happy birthday and most of all, thank you for creating this forum. This has been my source of encouragement and hope for our BinJin couple and has contributed to keep me sane during the lockdown last year. I love the sisterhood, camaraderie and support in this forum. 

This forum has been instrumental to witness our BinJin ship which has sailed and docked safely and happily. 

I am wishing, praying and expecting more good news from our BinJin to come this year, be it from their careers and professional lives and if they are willing to share good news from their personal lives, we will be patiently waiting.....

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1