• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Celebrating Love that is beautiful, the inevitable love of BINJIN to each other is my source of energy eversince SYJ and HB shared their passion for work and had inspired us BINJIN NATION. Sharing this video to everyone. A compilation their timeline to celebrate their 1st year as a couple. Hope you like it. CTTO 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

The website will be launched on March 15 and every week 20 actors will be release online, Hope we don't have to wait long for HB and SYJ content to be online though 

Dedicated Website KOREAN ACTORS 200 to Launch on March 15

Discover the emblematic faces of Korean films, from global stars to renowned personality actors

20210309151530f0d5836a-8218-4226-bddb-eda5cd37ee01.jpg

The KOREAN ACTORS 200 website, which will be accessible from March 15, aims to introduce the 200 actors that best represent the present and future of Korean cinema to people in the film industry all over the world. The selection process considered performers who starred in some of the biggest successes of the last decade, actors who earned accolades from film festivals in Korea or abroad, as well as the biggest contributors to indie film or those who participated in international projects. The actors who make up the final list include stars who are already active on the world stage as well as actors who have built a solid reputation in the Korean film industry but have yet to enjoy wider recognition.

Among the actors on the list are YOUN Yuh-jung and HAN Ye-ri, who recently came under the international spotlight with Minari; actors who have established themselves as Asian stars like KIM Soo-hyunSO Ji-subSON Ye-jinSONG Joong-kiLIM Yoon-a, and HYUN Bin; actors who are widely known for their acting credentials like KIM Seo-hyungKWAK Do-wonMOON So-ri, and CHO Jin-woong; and young actors who will shape the future of Korean cinema-like KIM Da-miRYU Jun-yeolE som, and JUNG Hae-in,The 200 actors will be released every week starting March 15 (Monday) on a special online web page for 20 actors will be released every week. The complete list will be revealed on March 15 through a dedicated website. This website will contain detailed bios for each actor accompanied by portrait photographs and showreels.

The photographs were taken by two prominent Korean photographers, KIM Jung-man and AHN Sung-jin. KIM is a Korean photographer with an international career spanning four decades and known for many photography projects, and who won the Young Photographer Award from the Rencontres d’Arles photography festival in France in 1977. AHN is an eminent Korean celebrity photographer who has been working with a large number of stars for the past 30 years after starting in advertisement photography in 1992. A catalogue featuring all these carefully composed pictures is scheduled to be published soon under the title THE ACTOR IS PRESENT and will be distributed to representatives of film companies and organizations around the world.

More details on this campaign, which has been initiated to increase the global awareness of Korean actors and to expand their opportunities overseas, can be found on the dedicated website accessible through KOFIC website (www.kobiz.or.kr) from March 15th.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1800&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

The poll on here to vote for SYJ 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

119-BFDE5-E557-4-B30-8-DAD-F1359-DDBA56-

327-C91-FD-D8-CD-4926-A14-F-223-E495-AE8

HB x BodyLuv ~ new CF film making... D-7 days.  Is this a photoshoot right? 

”We’re pre-release a making film feels like a movie set”

"Because of those who’ve been waiting for a long time, today we're going to show the best photo shoot scene ever"

Eng sub on Q&A segment

Spoiler

190-DDE34-7-A8-B-4-B11-85-E4-E6458-CB44-

YJ x Crocodile Ladies CF updates  

Spoiler

83-A60-B6-A-0-DA5-4498-AC3-E-4-E13-D86-B
4-C5-E7-FAE-B819-4193-838-A-18-B459-DDD6

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

YJ x BAU Spring ‘21 collection updates...

“Get ready with me” campaign launching THIS FRIDAY 3/12!!

485-AE014-9884-485-C-BB6-A-5-DE75-AF6-C2

8702-B363-203-C-4-B0-E-8661-E2-BBD225-E9

Spoiler

DE1-D40-C2-3-E96-41-EB-986-E-C5-AD15-FEA

6-F5-F312-A-221-C-45-F4-89-CC-906144-ABB

6-BA28-CAB-0-B40-4-C59-9619-17620-E3-F1-

HB: Where are you going?
YJ: C7's party. How do I look?
HB: Beautiful as always. Come back soon, alright? Enjoy~

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Binnie's CA 2 new looks there he is.:Pandabulous:

And Jinnie's update on Bride and U.:cutekitty:

I'm glad that our OTP are busy on their present projects. More projects to come and more blessing to their relationship and own space of time. (Wink Wink Wink) :happydance:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Again, for the nth time, same day update. Hyun Bin for BodyLuv and Son Ye Jin for Bau Bride and You. 

My grandma used to say... The couple that updates together stays together :blush:

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

YJ x BAU Spring ‘21 collection updates...

“Get ready with me” campaign launching TOMORROW 3/12!!

E72-DD54-A-ABAA-4-AC9-A9-E6-F856240-B6-A

DABE03-E3-57-B6-46-A4-A16-C-0525362-FD76

16-BED1-DE-A31-C-42-DA-9352-A9-B0810-BDE

Spoiler

6-F7-A9903-D900-4415-93-E6-3-B3-E1-DF0-B

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3

Just dropping by to say I’m so happy with all the updates I’ve been seeing from our fave best power couple. They’re just so beautiful people. Exudes glowing happiness  and I can only hope and wish for their everlasting happiness. They give me overwhelming happiness  just by looking at their visuals, haha. 

I am so excited to see HB in ‘The point men’ and will patiently wait for Yejins’ next project. I know even the k media now are too nosy and excited for their wedding, But I am trusting BinJin of what their plan is. I still think, them waiting after almost a year after CLOY to actually admit their relationship, it maybe a dispatch revelation but my pov is its’ all part of their plan. 

Good people and accomplished artists like them deserves and earned respect from k media and from us fans. 

Thanks again everyone for always updating this thread:fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

So elegant and gorgeous as ever! She represents to all the women in the world - elegance, grace, modest, classy, beautiful, dignified, has self-control, composed and a kind-spirited person! She has always been one of my few favorite actress in this planet! Hyun Bin, I hope you wouldn't let her go anymore:heart1:Her style is very attractive. So feminine. Keep going Ye Jin! Your fans loves you! God be with you. Enjoy your relationship with Hyun Bin. Be understanding and always support each other.  More blessings to both of you!!!

Edited by KrungKrung
Typo error
  • Like 7
  • Love 4

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1370771821256138756?s=21

Just want to share this from @celest1al 

Great appreciation for BinJin fans like her who I adore ever since I started just being a lurker here.

We’re so lucky that she translates for us but most importantly her love for BinJin should be emulated.

I know many of us loves BinJin sincerely and its’ hard to sometimes keep that balance of wanting to have recent updates from our fave couple and keep remembering to do it respectfully.

There’s a lot that truly cares for BinJins’ privacy coz many wanted genuinely these two good hearted people and their story be a forever real success story.

Have a great weekend guys:heart4:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Blob 3

Son Ye Jin is so elegantly beautiful in her BAU Bride and You photos and videos. She is gorgeous, attractive, pretty, pleasing, alluring, lovely, stunning, lovely, glamorous, exquisite, easy on the eye, comely, fair, heavenly and charming. 

I am thankful for these 3:

First- God, for wonderfully creating Ye Jin

Second - Ye Jin’s parents, for their genes - beautiful Mom and handsome Dad. And in raising her well to have a beautiful and kind heart. 

Third - Hyun Bin, for loving and taking care of Ye Jin. His love made Ye Jin even more charming and lovelier. 

Their love is so inspiring and brings out the Best in each other. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Yejin exudes strength without loosing essence (feminine) in her latest cf. I love how she represent women in the whole world. 

Its late but would like to greet everyone here a Happy International Women's day! #betterlatethannever :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3