• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

How's your heart is doing? I'm still not over from HyunBin's Daesang Award acceptance speech.  This edit made by his Japanese fan is too beautiful to be shared. She/deserved a credit. Even it's not translated, I'm sure we all knew the contents by heart. His speech so pure, full of respect and love. His thanked speech to each and everyone involved from Directors, sunbaenim (senior actors) hoonbaenim (junior actors) and finally his best partner Son Yejin perfectly compiled into this clip.

Just to know 26th is a lover(s) day in which boyfriend and girlfriend wishes must be accepted unconditionally. Binjin in talk for this topic on Korean media sites. 

To celebrate it, I will leave you all with another beautiful FMV clip - introduce me to a good person. 

• Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Blob 3

3 Days post APAN Star Awards 2020...

It took me sometime to process and calm my self down of all these indescribable euphoric feelings I had to undergo from the moment I pressed the ENTER button at Amazer App for Live Streaming APAN Star Awards 2020 on Saturday, 23 January 2021 evening. The three-hour show from my small mobile screen -I got no choice to mirror with Smart TV for bigger view- was flowing with fast heartbeats, hyper-excited, full of nervousness, extremely anxious (I ran away to toilets for like 6 times.. haha...)

3 days prior to APAN I was being over confident. I wrote in this forums How I put a high hope on CLOY domination and Hyun Bin to win Daesang despite me not having any valid information on official nominees line up till APAN announced only one day before the award show. Furthermore, with all the hates comments and confusion threw to Amazer and APAN that running vigorously on my SNS TL, I kept being optimistic and said to myself "In all things it is better to hope than to despair, let's wait and keep praying even harder.''

I am no psychic, maybe just being logical of how I wrote on CLOY domination prediction of #apanstarawards2020 would turn out. Proudly swept 4 APAN Star Awards. Son Ye-Jin had secured KT Seezn Star Award, Kim Young-Min for Best Supporting Actor, Kim Sun-Young for Best Supporting Actress and Daesang for Hyun Bin. It was unfortunate we lost The Drama of The Year and Best Writer, but somehow it got replaced with unexpected yet so well-deserved Best Manager Award - Kang Gun-Taek Vast Entertainment! Wohooo... I bowed to his speech, ''So I want to tell Hyun Bin that I love and appreciate him more than anyone else.'' What an unconditional friendship and partnership at its best they are having - of all the long winded hardship. Should I be jealous to this bromance..? Nahhh... You got my back KKT...noone knows and takes care HB better than you!

The worst situation was to prepare myself in just seconds before Kim Seung-woo announced the Daesang Winner. I closed my eyes with bated breath and pray really hard.. I wanted it so badly... I wished for it everyday.. I knew it is highly-chance... but what if.... what if... I held my heart... "God, let him win this time... of all his hard works, talents, dedications and passions... he deserves this award more than anyone else..." When I opened my eyes... I jumped, screamed and cried of happy tears... Hyun Bin looked dashing, walked humbly proud towards his Grand Prize! It is really is... Daesang for him!! 

I also wrote here, that as much as I am dying to see our #powercouple in one frame, walking together in red carpet, APAN will be the pride and celebration of CLOY! Their personal relationship shouldn't steal the limelight of the night. SYJ with her biggest heart settled through a pre-recorded video. And How beautifully heart-warming Hyun Bin delivered his Thank You speech to all CLOY production team, casts and crews, to all his fans all over the world and most importantly to the love of his life, his co-star in CLOY, his Best Partner Son Ye-Jin who brought the best in him. 

Stay in love you two, we will be here wishing and waiting patiently on whatever the fate will lead you! (But not too long please... HB in NK uniform (CA2 sequel filming soon!) will be too distracting to all women out there. It will cost us such uncontrollable heartbeat dillemma haha...)

Hmmm...Can I say... How about this spring? A delightful colour-palette garden vows will surely make you two unbelievably shine and glow of love :wub::)

There is nothing more inspiring and beautiful than seeing you reaching new heights and touching new milestones. It is indeed a good year to start in 2021. To Hyun Bin & Son Ye-Jin many many more loving, giving and living years to come!!

Check out Wiki update here! Me no more wishing... stamped and sealed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APAN_Star_Awards

We did Make History!! My heartiest congrats to all #BinjinNation #BinjinFandom #BinjinStan #BinjinLover #Binjinitis and all the Binjin hashtags... I enjoyed and will always do... being apart of you....#BinjinFamily the roller coaster ride is a wholesome experience...

:heart4:

P.S: Now I can start watching other K-Drama series... I feel content, my heart swells with happiness... Eye-ing on to some other HB and SYJ dramas and movies... but hesitant still, how would I deal watching their lovey-dovey scenes with other co-stars? I can't.. sighhh....

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 20
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@dooly Binjindon't worry for CA2 even if Yoona is Binnie's lead co-star in that movie she's still a closed friend of Binnie's girlfriend Jinnie, his best partner, his most beautiful woman of his life only Son Ye Jin and also a closed friend of Cinderella 7's.:)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hyun Bin was up against very stiff competitions to win the Daesang at APAN. some fabulous actors and actresses in yah group of nominated. It’s a career-defining moment for HB, no doubt. HB does owe a lot to SYJ for the award personally and professionally. Nice to see him say it out loud.  

Here is another reporting on his win. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bin-makes-first-public-appearance-since-confirmation-relationship-son-ye-jin/

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@KimDdalgi you're absolutely right! It's not Yoona am worried about, for her surely being professional and loyal to her Unnie as apart of Cinderella 7 besties circle... It's pretty much to all other women out there... who could't stand watching at HB getting hotter and hotter everyday after the confirmation. Yejin really knows how to glow up her Man. Few of HB actions scenes at CA really made me breathless... imagining him and Daniel Henney - two hotties in one frame - I might need to stand by an oxygen tank before I got fainted haha... 

:heart2beat:

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 1/25/2021 at 12:14 PM, kdramahkfan said:

I love the fact that he shows just the right amount of professionalism and affection through his speech. He thanked her as actor to actress, acknowledged her contribution in shaping his character. He doesn't avoid mentioning her just because the world knows they're together, he gives her the credit she deserves.

Can't agree more. He knows everybody's eyes on them. Without avoiding mentioning her in his speech already shows his sincerity and love to YJ. This is far more than a letter of love can show the world.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
On 1/27/2021 at 4:19 AM, dooly Binjin said:

It's pretty much to all other women out there... who could't stand watching at him getting hotter and hotter everyday after the confirmation.

maybe HB sing this song to Yejin ssi,

On 1/27/2021 at 4:53 AM, puan iryantie said:

maybe HB sing this song to Yejin ssi,

for me, when he at the APAN awards, he looked like he at Media Presscond TN on September 10, 2018, or TN era
He makes me envy, his body is slimmer than at the KPCA award. What kind of exercise he did?

Golf, swim, gym, or Pilates together? :approves:

Mr. and Mrs. Kim, stay healthy,  please 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

A very considerate act of Yejin for her boyfriend (Hyun Bin) not to attend so the attention will be focused on him as the winner instead of them as a couple dating....and on the part of Hyun Bin, he was actually dedicating his award to Yejin in his message, that it's because of her, he was able to act his role well...and he is now addressing her as Yejin that sounds on a personal rather than professional level....what a sweet couple, supportive of each other

• Like 20
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Maybe someone could sub this video for everyone (please?).  It’s a KBS entertainment news story ranking the BinJin couple as the #1 Couple Most Likely to Marry In 2021.”  The show topic is Star Couple. 

At any rate, it has a nice collection of video clips from both HB and SYJ’s in shows and interviews to weave their love story in their ”own words.”  Even without the subs, it's nice to watch, I think. 

Edited by seungshin
For clarity and accuracy.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, seungshin said:

Maybe someone could sub this video for everyone (please?).  It’s a KBS entertainment news story ranking the BinJin couple as the #1 Couple Most Likely to Marry In 2021.”  The show features three couples, but I don't know who the other two are. 

At any rate, it has a nice collection of video clips from both HB and SYJ’s dramas and movies to weave their inevitable love story in their ”own words.”  Even without the subs, it's nice to watch, I think. 

@seungshinsomeone translated it the past few weeks ago. I think I saw it here in previous pages. And the other couple are Choi Soo Young & Jung Kyung Ho ane Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Bowie_Binnie said:

A very considerate act of Yejin for her boyfriend (Hyun Bin) not to attend so the attention will be focused on him as the winner instead of them as a couple dating....and on the part of Hyun Bin, he was actually dedicating his award to Yejin in his message, that it's because of her, he was able to act his role well...and he is now addressing her as Yejin that sounds on a personal rather than professional level....what a sweet couple, supportive of each other

I absolutely agree and didn’t actually think about this. I was too excited about them possibly attending together that I forgot they are both professionals who obviously still want their work to be a focus too. It was indeed a very considerate act of SYJ to allow HB to accept his award and let him have his moment too. I wouldn’t expect anything less from her particularly seeing as her career has always been a big priority for her.

HB is really something else too isn’t he, like the definition of an ideal man. Sweet, considerate, respectful, caring, handsome and the list goes on. I thought he was a little nervous when he mentioned her, not in a bad way of course but more so because he knew everyone was waiting for it but he did it perfectly. You could tell he meant it from his heart and that he respects and loves her.

I am still in shock that they are actually dating officially, still feels like a dream haha

• Like 13
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

@seungshinsomeone translated it the past few weeks ago. I think I saw it here in previous pages. And the other couple are Choi Soo Young & Jung Kyung Ho ane Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin. :blush:

Thank you!  A few weeks late here. Lol. 

BTW, how do you add an emoji. I get a nice saying I'm not allowed when I try. 

• Thanks 1
On 1/28/2021 at 10:12 AM, binjinPhDfan said:

Watch 7:47 in this video. One of my favorite videos of Son Ye Jin.

How considerate of SYJ. Taking care of the seonbae actress while blocking the view from the camera to protect her. Fast thinking on her feet. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 7