9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

owever, even without them attending together, they are there together. Even during his acceptance speech, Hyun Bin  mentioned and thanked Ye Jin! That gesture is sweeter than any hand holding would ever make.

Imagine when someone accepted their award, given because of their hardwork, yet that person thanked you, as if it was your hardwork that made the accomplishment true.

Wow. That is deeper than, “Babe, I love you”.

Hyun Bin is a good person indeed. I can see why Ye Jin falls for him.

@gayyoxxYour comments are so true! So sweet and heartfelt! I cried during HB’s speech last night. Then this morning your comment made me cry again. Beautiful!

Hyun Bin sharing his award and complimenting Ye Jin is telling the world he loves her.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Again Congrats Hyun Bin for winning Grand Prize (Daesang) Apan Star Awards 2020 and Son Ye Jin for winning KT Seezn Star Apan Awards 2020!!! :blush: (Wink Wink Wink) 

See even Daesang are looking for him that his truly lucky charm is Son Ye Jin. That 10yrs. gap between SeGa when Jinnie her first cameo ever next to CLOY when she became a co-star and the leading lady of Binnie. Thanks to those writer and Director who've been eying on them ever since the beginning that Binnie as  "The Good Person" and Jinnie as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and "The Best Partner" finally together and confirmed dating/relationship then soon became Mr. & Mrs. Kim. :kiss_wink: (Wink Wink Wink) 

I imagine on the next 10yrs. Binnie will received again a Daesang Awards and Jinnie his lucky charm with their series or film. They should make "The Kim Incredible" Movie. :grin: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
7 hours ago, tncloy1819 said:

Love the  first part of thanking his fans in sk and around the world and the finally part haha. I was holding my breath as I thought he would end with thanking his co stars which means including yejin.

But the finally part and hearing Yejinssi twice! Music to my ears!

And ofc congrats to ever so joyful Son Ye Jin who just radiates happy energy all the time.

@tncloy1819 yes the the “Finally” part, which made me also held my breath, brought music to my ears, joy to my heart and tears in my eyes. 

Ye Jin’s speech was fun, you can see her joy and happiness. You can hear audience in the background cheering for her.

Someone in twitter mentioned that maybe the reason why Ye Jin chose not to attend was that maybe Ye Jin wants the focus on Hyun Bin’s win and the attention would be on Hyun Bin. If that’s the case, it was so wonderful and selfless of Ye Jin. It only shows she loves her man so much. And then, “finally”, the “good person” & loving boyfriend, shared his award to his “best partner”.  He shared his win with the love of his life. 

Hayyy! How to move on? We cannot.....

This January has been a month of blessing to us shippers/stans.

7 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I shouldn't be expecting too many updates from now on... isn't it? Dry days to begin soon...

@BinJinshipperfromIndiaDon’t be sad, the best thing is that we know BinJin are together in love and supporting each other’s careers. Calm your heart. Happy days are ahead.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
10 hours ago, celest1al said:

Haven't visited in awhile here... but congrats to KKT for his best manager award, Kim Sun-young and Kim Young-min for supporting actress and actor, YJ for the SEEZN award, and HB for the Daesang... APAIN, I mean APAN, still sucks for all the other snubs (Best drama, Best actress), but I'm still happy that they got some recognition here. 

I've translated HB's speech on my Twitter: 

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1353017706954461184?s=20

@celest1al Thank you for your translation. I’ve listened and read the other translations but I understand yours the most and it makes sense especially the part “Ye-Jin-shii made/modelled Yon Seri’s character well, and so Ri Jeong-Hyuk was wonderfullly/beautifully brought to life through her (or breathed life into RJH). 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Aww.. the admiration and respect that HB has consistently expressed towards SYJ over the years.. their partnership is really extraordinary in reel and real life. They simply bring out the best in each other!

:wub:

Congratulations HB for your big win! Happy that CLOY cast gome some well deserved recognition locally. That representatives from RJH's squad and YSR's ahjumma group got awarded too. They were all fantastic in their roles. Also thinking like some, SYJ was so iconic in her YSR role she deserved best actress for cloy too. Anyhow, with her large sum of best actress awards over the years, the awards she got from fans this year is specially meaningful exactly as she said, because  it is from her fans. perhaps a different or special feeling that so many people/ viewers (and many of them new ones) worked hard to support you thru a fan award. Fans that you usually build through the years, that cannot be bought.

I think yeah, maybe partly she didnt attend to fully give the limelight to HB and not overshadow with their recent announcement. But of course she was still present through video and Hb's thank you message. Really their style to stay lowkey for professional work. 

Hb's 'yejinshii' part so touching.

We got a lot of content this January.

Seeing them together in one frame, hopefully for Smart's february CF. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 17
  • Love 3

Wow! Jinnie is really "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and "The Best Partner" ever. That's why Binnie really adores and loves her.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

She's really funny here. A Jinnie Best Girl whose been a straight forward.:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I have really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts today!  So many comments I kept nodding to in agreement.

The more I reflect on Binnie’s speech the more I think it was perfect in how he managed to convey his sincere thanks to his fans and colleagues in a professional and grateful way, and also acknowledged/shared his moment with his best partner in a sweet way without losing the professionalism. That was a lot to pack into an acceptance speech and Binnie did it so well, bravo! 

I just love the tandem of BinJin and how they complement and support each other equally in their own individual way. They each made their own big love gestures: Jinnie through her IG post, and Binnie through his acceptance speech. These actions were public and out of their usual comfort zone which says so much about how they feel about each other. We may not have gotten any PDA but we definitely felt their heart melting sweetness. So much to admire about our classy BinJin couple! :heart: 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

Congratulations to Hyun Bin for winning Daesang! I'm glad that his talent was finally acknowledged and rewarded by the body. I was touched by his speech. He sounded so serious, kinda like teary-eyed so you can sense his sincerely and gratefulness especially to Ye Jin.

Unfortunately there is only one Daesang for APAN. Let's just hope for Ye Jin to win Daesang maybe not in APAN but through other award giving bodies. With Ye Jin's talent, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed. As the saying goes "There is always time for everything." 

For the moment let's celebrate their winnings. Binnie's achievement is not his alone, I believe he is sharing it with his other half.

:heart3:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

Congratulations to Hyun Bin for winning Daesang! I'm glad that his talent was finally acknowledged and rewarded by the body. I was touched by his speech. He sounded so serious, kinda like teary-eyed so you can sense his sincerely and gratefulness especially to Ye Jin.

Unfortunately there is only one Daesang for APAN. Let's just hope for Ye Jin to win Daesang maybe not in APAN but through other award giving bodies. With Ye Jin's talent, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed. As the saying goes "There is always time for everything." 

For the moment let's celebrate their winnings. Binnie's achievement is not his alone, I believe he is sharing it with his other half.

:heart3:

@GroceryShipper I do agree with you. There is always time for everything. I'm looking forward with Jinnie's Hollywood Movie "Cross" that she will be nominated and win on Oscars/Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards and Cannes Film Festival.:)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

Chingus:

”The character Jeong-hyeok was alive more beautifully thanks to the character of Se-ri well made by Ye-jin” in this article is my most favourite translation of what HB said of YJ in his acceptance speech. 

Hyun Bin takes top prize at APAN Star Awards for 'Crash Landing On You'

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/01/24/entertainment/television/Hyun-Bin-APAN-Star-Awards-Son-Yejin/20210124154800692.html

#KoreaJoongAngDaily

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Back from the weekend madness and now ready for the new week madness. What a way to end the weekend and start the week with such great news about BinJin. I'm super happy and proud of them. They have both really worked hard and deserve all this love and recognition, not only from their fans but also their peers, colleagues, experts and audiences in general. 

HB's speech, oh his speech. I don't know what else to say, you all have said what I wanted to say. He's forever humble, respectful and thankful of those he's worked with. And of course, his final thanks to Yejin shows that you don't have to go all crazy with the "I love you" and "I want to thank the love of my life" and all that in public to show your love. People wanted him to write a letter, this is more than enough of a letter. Heck, you don't even need to attend the show together and have all the PDAs to show that you're in love. Just words like how he's said for the entire world to hear is enough. And the fact that he thanked her for perfectly embodying YSR and being RJH's best partner, that it was her who brought RJH alive, not Bin who did so, he's putting her before him again, as always. 

I just read a post saying that when Bin thanked the writer, director and CLOY cast, he used "kamsahamnida" which is the formal way of saying thank you. But when he thanked YJ/YSR, he used "gomapda", which is a more informal way, used for your closest people like family. @celest1al I'm not an expert at this, do you want to give a bit of your 2 cents? 

Final thoughts:

• I didn't know there's a Best Manager award haha! Congrats to HB's best buddy and VAST for receiving this. It's rare to see such great and loyal friendship that can do business AND be successful together. I love how KKT said how much he loves and appreciates HB, just really show what a beautiful man, inside and outside, HB is. Again, super happy for both of these guys and what they've achieved so far. 
  • I could clearly see HB's eye bags and dark circles during his speech :(( I hope he's getting the rest he needs and that he's not overworking himself. Best wishes to his upcoming filming months!

As always, have a wonderful and stress-free Monday to all of you, wherever you are!

Valentines Day Love GIF by Chibird

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1