Quantcast

4 hours ago, Blithenostalgia said:

i'm so slow, but....i just noticed.....she had red nails when she attended lee min jung's wedding....she also had red nails in the dispatch picture, and she was so eager to catch the bouquet, that must have been around the same time TT_TT

Can we say that Dispatch's photo was taken around tht period of time? April 2019? But it just released on 2021. 

This is my opinion, but i am sure even Binjin knew they were going to be exposed by Dispatch. Seem like everythng was well prepared such as MS and Vast confirmation which was coming too fast and followed by Yejin's IG post.

Lets wish all the best for this beautiful couple.. take positively also the postpone of YJ "Cross" filming :fullofhearts:

• Like 19
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Hi everyone,

It's day 6 of celebration. I'm still in awe of this two. Seems like I'm reading a fairy tale, but hey no they are REAL for life.

While we are still in the midst of joy, I hope everyone here should aware about some fans who still can't except both Bin and Jin are an ITEM now. Let's help to report the account who are spread hate and threat if you come across on any SNS.

Let's protect our precious BINJIN at all costs.

Pls watch and be extra careful when you post, repost, tweet or retweet news or update about BINJIN. Especially when you aren't sure enough about the FACTS. Read and do some RESEARCH first. Even some portals reported about BINJIN, still the reporter is lacking in doing some research.

Take example Koreaboo sites.

Yes to the liking spree. But NO to the denials. As far i could remember, there's no subsequent denials issued after FEB.

I'm more than happy seeing people all over the world congratulate and wishing both of them lots of HAPPINESS and just can't wait they TIE THE KNOT.

Something CLOSE, yet so FAR. Something that I always want, yet isn't easy to get - HB-

REST ASSURED now, she is his WOMAN.

They are a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Their love story is well crafted by DESTINY.

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Okay! 

So there are a few accounts that were created just to malign Hyun Bin's image and I have tried my level best to find as many as I could and have reported them on Insta. But Insta reviewed them but they think that the posts don't really go against their community guideline. *sigh*

This is the least I could do and this is something more important I feel to do rather than voting for the online polls. But I guess V@ST has to look through each account and report. 

I sort of can imagine what V@ST must be going through... suddenly so much overwhelming response and content tags that they have not posted much last 6 days. Sending them good wishes to deal with the SNS overload. 

Okay,  so it is Day 6 and I am overtly gleeful for BinJin! I have so much to achieve career wise this year but I just can't think of anything else beyond these two. 

Also, tell me if I'm the only one or you feel the same...

Going back, now when I watch CLOY romantic clips or even the BTS of Cloy now after they announced that Binjin are together , I feel so shy :relaxed: . I feel like I am intruding their personal space. Especially, their hugs and kissing scenes :facepalm:

Does anyone else here have the same reaction as mine? 

Would love to know! 

Wish you all a happy day otherwise :) 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

According to these korean girls, regarding the post of SYJ, 

The wording used by SYJ about the relationship is to describe something that leads to a wedding, a more serious relationship and not something light.

They explain that part at  minute 4:00 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hello guys! I saw it circulating on Uncle Twitter. I am really amazed with Ye Jin I'm imaging that when they have already kids she would be like this and for sure our Best Girl and Best Boy are going to be a good parents soon coz both of them love kids. They're really meant for each other. (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

It's so hard to move on with these two. At times i catch my self daydreaming of them :blush:

I was intrigued on why they chose June 2020? BinJin nation went full force during that time because of Baeksang Arts Awards. Our OTP bagged the Popularity Awards. Having participated in the voting, I felt appreciated when Jinnie thanked the fans in English. I also felt happy because they both know that we are supporters for them BOTH. Bonus to that was them sharing ONE trophy.

Let's bring it back to when they started dating :heart: CTTO @Ri Se Ri

:7555_attack: 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

According to the popular days in this thread, the day of their announcement (January 1st) is the fourth most popular day. June 5th, the Baeksang day, is still the most popular, followed by June 9th, which most likely was related to the Baeksang awards and SYJ's IG liking spree, and then the third most popular day was February 18th, CLOY's finale and the wrap-up party. I would have assumed the announcement day to be the most popular day. Can someone elucidate the reason for this? I am looking forward to the day they announce their marriage.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

It snowed a lot in Seoul today. Just imagining our lovely couple watching and feeling the snowfall makes my heart flutter. Aaaahhh BinJin :wub: A couple selfie on your IG wouldn't hurt Yejin-sshi :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

I saw these prediction on YouTube but still we BinJin Shippers believe that their relationship will be going stronger and it will turn to marriage. Well anyways it's just only predictions we never know what will happen next but we believers of these ship and fandom knows they will get married soon to settledown, have a cute babies and have a happy family. I knailed it!!! Coz these BinJin Fandom is not a delulu from the very start but it's real one that any other cannot compare. (Wink Wink Wink)

I still do believe on these Astrologers because all what they said was real. They are the legit one I know. #BinJinReal (Wink Wink Wink) 

And these resent prediction and well of course the BinJin Shippers who really hope and pray hard for it. (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Esquire Korea December2020 interview.. 

Hyun Bin then spoke about his experience working with Son Ye Jin, with whom he had previously appeared in the film “The Negotiation.” He said they were much more comfortable as it was their second time working together, and they would brainstorm ideas for their scenes before coming to the set to rehearse. 

Since they reveal their real relationship this explains everything haha our dearest HB consistently  spilling the tea..lol. 

wonder what queen YJ reaction about this... Hahaha thinking about her reaction makes me giggly..

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

In the video where HB mentioned about his happiness in the chair interview, his words I imagine that he says what he wants to start a family, I get the impression that at that moment he wanted it but SYJ not yet, the 8 months they mention I think that It is the time they got engaged, it is for that reason that SYJ publicly announced and when he uploaded that video on his IG that he was very happy ... it may be that reason for his engagement ... it's just my thought ...

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

this is my first time watching this video!! :o they had so many interview on the day of press conf with the same outfits maybe thats why i missed this one..

its to funny that he tries not to laugh. at some point he fails and immediately tries to pull himself together :mrgreen: ahahaha laugh a lot!!!

today, theswoonnetflix ig account shared a picture of our couple with the caption "Proof that wishes do come true" .

I hope they release the uncut version of swoonies videos, lets pray for it :sparklyeyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1