Quantcast

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Day 9. Still feeling giddy and on cloud 9. The beautiful and wonderful news of BinJin has somewhat had a positive effect and positive vibes in my life this week. I am sure it’s not just me but ALL BinJin stans/shippers. My hubby said I have been extra nice this week and in good mood and high spirits (except the weeping/crying with joy upon hearing the good news on Jan 1). Funny thing is, it was BinJin who comfirmed of their Love, but how come I feel that I am the one who is in love! Love is in the air! 

I am currently on leave from work and just home recuperating after a surgery. So what have I been doing?

- Re-watched CLOY 

- Re-watched The Negotiation, Be With You & Confidential Assignment 

- Celebrated BinJin’s confirmation and announcement by treating hubby for lunch and dinner last weekend (I felt generous & happy) 

- Reading BinJin updates on forums, twitter, FB

- Praying for BinJin - for their happiness, peace, good health, forever love for each other, safety and protection from negative people

- Buying CLOY/BinJin merchandise. Wearing my CLOY/BinJin shirts this week

- Will buy a cake on Monday to celebrate Son Ye Jin’s birthday 

We, BinJin stans/shippers are fortunate to have the nicest, humble, talented & inspirational Hyun Bin and Son Yen Jin to Follow. They are good people. I thank God for creating these 2 amazing & wonderful people and in sharing their beauty and talents to us. 

I read an article that’s says the handsome Hyun Bin has become more handsomer since dating Son Ye Jin. Of course because true love brings out the best in a person. That shows how Son Ye Jin takes care of her man. I am sure HyunBin looks after Ye Jin too and treats her like his baby. Seeing again Son Ye Jin’s photo in the Baeksang Award, she was glowing and so gorgeous. Now we know why, because she is loved and in love!

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 16
  • Love 7

Just ignore the haters. Let HyunJin deal with the matters themselves. Look at how sweet is the couple. As long as we are there to support them, it will be the best possible moral support that we can give. Can't wait for the twins (though I think we have to wait for years at least)

spacer.png

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

hi @bjlovebirds, formerly @lovebirds and @BinJin99 let’s be happy for SYJ that she has found a love that she is SO confident in that she would willingly share it with the world. I know that you enjoy thinking of SYJ as the perfect woman and that HB is lucky to be able to worship the ground that she walks on. But time for you to face the reality that SYJ is as equally enamored with him as he is with her. Her post doesn’t lie :wub:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 3

Son Ye Jin's W Korea interview/photoshoot was posted on HB's birthday September 25 2019

Memories echoing through the train station trace her memory.

spacer.png

Longchamp is also Paris brand

http://www.wkorea.com/2019/09/25/now-here-손예진/

This also featured the apple 

wkorea2019-5.jpg

Same pose 

esquire4.jpg

:fullofhearts:

I have never had so much fun between Son Ye Jin's Esquire Korea 2018 and W Korea 2019 in one photoshoot of HB for Esquire Korea LOL

--

As for APAN Awards - like I mentioned in my previous post, I really don't expect anything much. It all comes down to COVID situation by then. I just want to know who wins now because the award show keeps getting postpone. I dont see them doing PDA they are both very private people and now SYJ is even more shy. She always more shy on stage too even though she has been on the stage several times winning awards - she said before she is more comfortable acting in front of monitor than being on stage. Everyone wears masks on stage whether it is presenting or accepting now. And they have to social distance. This is why I dont really expect anything. If we get something more that is great. Since when APAN Awards got reschedule last month, only HB was scheduled to attend but COVID cases were very bad on the original reschedule APAN Awards date. It also come down to rules - are just winners attending or nominees? Since one hopes they both attend, as it previously mentioned .. normally just one person is attending after confirmation. Since most couples want to keep it low key and not get more media attention on them.

• Like 17
  • Insightful 2

With all due respect, I as a true fan believe that Both Bin and Jin have fulfilled their duty or responsibility as icons of informing fans about their relationship status. They owe is no more and expecting anything beyond is foolish.

Let's respect their privacy and wish them our best. 

If they wish to appear together, write another msg or post pictures together... trust me it will just be a bonus to the happiness we are currently experiencing. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4

omg!!! artwork feels so real :love:  binjin stans are all well-talented:sparklyeyes:

one of my fav moments from cloy bts:love:

cloyarchive twitter account shares gif of nice moments with good quality

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Blob 2
15 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

So blessed. So happy. And sooooooo INLOVE:heart:

Just watched both their Smart commercials, HB’s car totally appears at the end of SYJ’s commercial.

Sorry if this was already discussed before. Lol :sweat_smile:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2