I have even seen some articles on news sites which outlined the BinJin timeline a little differently or interepreted things differently to suit their narrative or for click bait. We know the difference, because these past events have been discussed here in this forum in far greater detail and analysed with logic. Also the language translation factor makes things more likely to be misinterpreted.

Thank you for your inputs in this forum, because I always check here first before believing any of the rumours going around. 

I think BinJin are co-captains of their ship, and like all good pairings they take turns to steer. It’s give and take at different times. Whilst someone might have done something differently before, you now see them both doing something differently. They are still individuals so will do things to suit themselves, but they are also now part of a couple so there will be additional considerations to take into account on behalf of each other. All these things we are not privy to, nor should we expect to. I think this will be their method going forward.

@Mikayla Holloway sending much love, thoughts and prayers to you and fellow Americans, what crazy times.

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Please stay focus on BinJin as the main and only topic of this forum.  

BinJin dating has been confirmed, i don’t know what people expect in his letter.  My delulu mind is they both wear couple rings on Yejin’s birthday:)

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Let’s focus on BinJin.

Let us pray for their love life together, that it will always be strong and and they will always be happy, healthy and this love will lead to the altar. 
Let’s support their careers.
Let’s support them from the antis who wish to malign them, and by supporting it means reporting those fake and malicious IG, FB or Twitter accounts
Let’s not engage in fan wars. Ignore the antis. There are no more fan wars. Because WE.HAVE.WON. Let us savour the taste of the sweet success our BinJin has given us.
Let us always remember and feel the wonderful feeling we had on January 1, 2021. Let it not leave our hearts and minds.
As BinJin shippers/stans, let us be united, encouraging and supporting one another as we have one common goal in this forum.

It’s been a week of a wonderful event and answered prayer to what we are praying for.

I love this forum and the BinJin “sisters” I came across here. So many to mention, but you know who you are. Thank you sisters. As I said before, your comments have been a source of encouragement, inspiration and laughter in that crazy year 2020. We have so many talented, skilled and geniuses here.  I live in Sydney, Australia, K drama and BinJin are not popular here, that’s why I am happy to find this forum, I feel my sense of belongingness. 

We have all the reason to celebrate because our BinJin are in Love. Truly and genuinely in Love. They have confirmed. That’s all that matters. 

@fangirl101please don’t disembark, if you do, I feel like we’re gonna lose our “Mama” here, I like your insights and wise counsel, please stay. 

P.S. I am one happy girl today. To celebrate BinJin’s confirmation, this week I bought BinJin/HyunBin/SonYeJin merchandise - T shirts, sweatshirts, iPhone case, face mask. I received them today. This is my way of remembering and celebrating this beautiful BinJin moment. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:
  • Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
On 1/6/2021 at 10:42 PM, ncly said:

It'd be great to see them together at the award, regardless they'll be sitting or walking the red carpet together or not.

My earlier post was actually talking more about them being out - like going out for coffee, for food...normal life in general. They don't appear in public that much anyway, which is why I think it'd be even crazier when they are actually out since there's an expectation for the paparazzi to catch them together. I'm just worried that they'll be disturbed by even more paparazzis/stalkers/fans who just want to get the photos/videos and all. May be I'm over-reacting since I'm already so disturbed by looking at the American paparazzis - they just have no shame with the cameras shoving up the celeb's faces :(( 

Oh that's fine.. HB normally does stuff at night. Like he had to reconfirm this again in his Esquire interview.  Most couples rather stay at home together ex. Rain had said this recently. His favorite time is being at home with KTH. That even includes exercising at home. Most couples know how kmedia are like. So they always have to be careful. I think they were spotted more before because HB loves to play golf and that is a whole day activity. That is why Dispatch wrote their mutual love for golf. There was most likely a lot of golf sightings lol. However, it is winter now. So no golf. LOL. Probably more Netflix and chilling or wherever else they can go in Korea in winter lol. 

Plus Esquire interviewer even had to hint at HB to take a longer break. Telling him how he hasnt taken  proper break since his military break. Regardless, HB is taking a break unknown how long of a break 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

@cybertron  You said it very well missy!  I love how you shaded that two faced monger, she ain’t pretty no matter what angle...

GIF by Francisco Negrello

I’m excited for Yejin’s birthday even though it’s not mine but I want to celebrate with her! Let’s celebrate with her chingus!  Go to restaurant or cook her fave dish, buy a cake or something. Whatever you want to cheer for her! HB will be there (wink wink)! :yum:

@Mikayla Holloway as someone living in the West, I know what you mean. Thank God there's this soompi that could keep us away from that stress. As Bin said, 'this too shall pass". 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

''Once you find someone - someone you can trust, someone you can rely on, someone who gives you respect and affection and everything you have ever hoped to receive

I remember in one of her past interview clips, syj said that people even told her that her ideal man that she was describing doesn't exist. Look at their fate and destiny ;)

Bitter and jealous people will always have something negative to say no matter the situation.. lets report appropriately bashers or antis or solo fans shipper fans turned bashers who cross the line. In time when they are ignored they will become even more irrelevant and lose steam

Time and the truth has made them reveal their true colors.

Let's protect BinJin however way we can. They are loved a lot more by more people 

Thanks to Cybertron for creating this thread and to all Binjin shippers and stans who post here. Since we already got comfirmation let's continue to be happy and thankful because only better days are ahead 

Re Apan I think now that they have confirmed their relationship, people will understand better that they are always professional especially during awards and not expect them to be lovey dovey. I hope so - people will understand them better now. I think they were much more under scrutiny last Baeksang because of the push and pull from the different ships / when fans from the other fence were still claiming him. 

Anyway we will look forward to seeing them together when it happens! Hopefully soon, in one frame together.

:elated:

Addtl: For me both agencies' confirmation is enough (isn't that just the main thing that we were waiting for for months ?(and years for some), Jinnie's post was cherry on top. I'm surprised that there were even expectations on a letter from HB. Agree that he could be the one making the wedding announcement so why don't we just wait for that. They've already given us so much ;)

• Like 17
  • Love 4