• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

why do i feel that i am the one in love?? :sweat_smile:  it is soo ridiculous that i can not hold my happiness for four days ahaha  i can totally understand the intention of yejin posting message on instagram.. i would want to write it everywhere ahahaha :rickroll:

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
  • Blob 2

@Intuition1 Thanks for sharing that.  That was really interesting.  Google/IG translate is not really good enough even for a direct translation, sure we are losing a lot of the nuance in the meaning behind the language choice. Thanks to fans fluent in Korean & English for pointing them out.  I do think all signs indicate this is already a very serious relationship with a view to becoming a family together in the future hehehe.

Do you guys think they call each other Yejin and Bin (surely they can drop the -sshi?) Or do they call each other by their real names?  Does anyone call them by their real names other than their families/people who knew them before their stage names?  Funny to think of Yejin being hopefully Mrs Kim one day. Though I'm not sure anyone will actually call her that lol.  I'm personally a fan of keeping your own name, but to each their own.

I was always a bit mystified by the formality/emphasis on seniority issue between them both in how they called each other, given they are born in the same year.  Is it still a big deal in Korean culture even for people in their generation and younger?  Or is it an acting industry thing?  HB didn't want to call her noona but called her Actress Son, and would it have been appropriate for SYJ to call him oppa or dongsaeng? I would have thought 2 people so close in age who are peers would just switch to first names pretty quickly and not really think of one as older/younger.  Maybe my Asian culture is less formal.  Those more knowledgeable about Korean culture please enlighten me. 

ETA: OK that whole video from those Korean girls was so fun to watch.  It was like a video version of this thread lol.  Party time!! 

• Like 12
  • Blob 3

BinjinHome (@binjin_home) tuiteó:
#binjin Estaba viendo a estos youtubers reaccionar a la confirmación (también shipers de binjin) y dicen que la expresión yejin en IG tiene una connotación más profunda que una simple relación (son coreanos por lo que tradujeron) entonces. .. binjin se casó:highonflowers: #Sonyejin #hyunbin

• Like 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Hey everyone, check this explanation from Korean fans about SYJ's IG message.

I find this video so sweet. Cant imagine how Korean community is  embracing  and accepting binjin as a couple...it indicates that koreans are giving a highly approval of their relationship and even encouraging the two to get married.  Wow!

What a loving couple ..

Binjin all the way!. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

From the latest Vogue Korea article:

" Maybe we knew first. The fact that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are going to fall in love." 

The Vogue Photoshoot was August 2018 and Vogue knew? But, but Dispatch said they only have been dating for 8 months.  Yeah, okay, Dispatch if you say so. 

#ICBM

:approves:

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/01/04/공개-열애-시작한-현빈-손예진/

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

Why does stuff they say on their ideal types make me want to cry more now LOL -  I remember when we had gone over them before and we were all like they found each other, they are soulmates etc. Most of us here already believed they are a couple at Baeksang. I guess because it is more real now and everything we had gone over now feels slightly more emotional :D 

Star1 magazine also did a post on them. HB did an interview/photoshoot with them in the past.

In 2021, the first official couple was born!

After tvN's "Crash Landing On You" ended, the sad news was delivered to viewers! I thought Dooly couple was left in the drama, but I can't believe I can see them in real life!

More like a drama than a drama.

At-Deter can't just sit still with the exciting news!
The same age couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's fashion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJnfgUuME1j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
On 1/3/2021 at 1:32 PM, Sun-shine said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Welcoming...Our lovely Queen of Troll...Yejinssi!!!

sbs interview/the negotiations / 2018

Mc : what is your first impression to him?

Bin : ( expectation....my acting, my personality)

YJ : He has a smooth skin. The hair is also soft. That skin, that hair is too good for a man. It is really desired by a lot of actresses!

Bin :...Hahahaha...

Haha I think YJ really had those thoughts about his skin/hair (which made HB shy :D ) but she was also going to keep it light in her answers and not going to share anything deeper/anything that could be misinterpreted about a male costar in an on camera interview.  But HB keeps throwing all these sincere compliments in her face. :D 

The swoon compliment me, 2019

Bin : I cheer on the beauty and acting skills of actress Son, who always works hard whenever and whetever! Don't hold back on that beauty and acting ability, and continue working hard like a cow. Cow Yejin fighting!

(also Bin expecting the best compliment from Yejin)

YJ : Oppa...i first saw you when i was my 2nd year of middle school. I think it was when you appeared as kang gook in Ireland. Hyun Bin oppa is the best actor in my life. I listen to the ost"if it isn't me" everyday. I have watched all of your projects since then. The more i watch your acting, the more touched i am. I will always support and cheer on you.

Bin : (shocked mode)...Isn't this a SCAM?? How could she...

This is FRAUD!!!! Do Not be fooled by her eye smile!!!!

YJ : ...Hahaha...

This game was SO fun to watch.  If they were already dating at the time, or even if they were not yet but just attracted to each other, they would so want to know how the other would compliment them.  I can just imagine YJ giggling to herself as she googles the internet and can't wait to prank HB and imagining his face when he finds out lol.  She was so adamant the did it all herself without the help of staff lol.  Poor HB he didn't see it coming, but he'll take all the pranks from her in return for her LOL and eye smiles I think.   YJ really is such a great actor and had such good self control and didn't even crack a smile though she must have been dying inside lol when HB responded sincerely to her compliment.  I do think she was sincere when she said she was touched by HB's acting and will always cheer him on and support him.  Awww.   I love that HB complimented SYJ's skills as an actress, her work ethic, her drive, loves all that about her and never wants to hold her back. 

Jan 1, 2021

YJ : Announce her BF in her personal account (in front of 854,5 million instagram users. 4,66 billion internet users.

I'm thankful to have been able to meet a good person...

Bin: Yaaahhhh!!! OMG!!!! ...(faints because of the happiness)

Wow, SYJ's IG followers is up to 4m now after the announcement and her post!!  

I hope they are both feeling warmly embraced by all the love from everyone.  They've earned the goodwill and support from being lovely people over a 20 year career. 

Sure they have received many private congratulations from their friends and colleagues.  If there are chat groups for CLOY/TN staff... the Company 5 actors haha.... fun imagining their reactions to the official "news". :P  I'm sure people wondered about them but maintained their professionalism. 

also 

Bin interview 2005

i like girls who love to laugh. Because i am very dull. If my girlfriend is also dull, it should be very boring if we are together.

congratulations Binssi!!! You win a heart of Our queen of troll!! Your life will never be boring!!

LOL.  This was priceless.  They both strike me as being self aware people hehe.  Here's to hoping they have a lifetime of laughter together. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3
5 hours ago, Seriya said:

Wow, SYJ's IG followers is up to 4m now after the announcement and her post!!  

I hope they are both feeling warmly embraced by all the love from everyone.  They've earned the goodwill and support from being lovely people over a 20 year career. 

@Seriya I’ve also seen posts from some of Binnie’s fan groups embracing Jinnie & planning to send gifts for her birthday. It’s truly heartwarming to see! 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

It is day 5 after SYJ's confirmation and i am with a lot of people anticipating what HB will roll out to say....

Meantime, i am so happy that after the announcement, a lot of people show oneness with our couple...

• Like 18