Quantcast

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Congrats Mom and Dad!!! 

Happy New Year and Happy 2021 BinJin Shippers! (Wink Wink Wink) 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2122187#_enliple

For the first time in YeJin's 20yrs. in her career only Hyun Bin is the one he had a real relationship and announced it in public. (Wink Wink Wink)

So my Korean friend is correct on what I posted here before about Golf thingy. (Wink Wink Wink) 

Face palm to those "XYZ Wood" or "XYZ Kahoy" fans. Move on BinJin haters it's clear that they are dating. And it's clear that YeJin is the Real Queen for King Hyun Bin. (Wink Wink Wink) 

BinJin Shippers were not delulu anyway our OTP is so Real. #InBinJinWeTrust (Wink Wink Wink) 

Thank you Dispatch! Thank you TN and CLOY that our Mom and Dad are deeply inlove! Out of 5 wish hope and prayer thus is one of my answered prayer throughout the year. 1 down over 5 and 4 more to go. (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 9
6 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Congrats Mom and Dad!!! 

Happy New Year and Happy 2021 BinJin Shipper! (Wink Wink Wink) 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2122187#_enliple

For the first time in YeJin's 20yrs. in her career only Hyun Bin is the one he had a real relationship. (Wink Wink Wink) 

THIS FACT. This just makes me cry tears of joy for them !

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5