• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Thanks for the corrected translations @bin-jin @Babycake82 @cloyfan

I thought beforehand that mentioning God in that particular question was kinda random. Nevertheless, i still think he has matured as an actor and as a person. Setting boundaries, consistently talks highly of his lady love, but keeping what's his while still being a gentleman and a professional. I mean for those who claim to be long time fans of his who has known him since he started his career didn't really expect him to be the same person as he was decades ago right? People, situations and priorities change over time, as they should.

Anyway, looking forward to what's in store for binjin next year. I believe we still have an online fan meet, a possible joint cf, and perhaps more apperances of binjin together. 

:elated:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

@RiRiGaGayou rocked it again . your poem again is so amazing. I woke- up today amazingly when i read that poem . trully excellent. We missed you. Merry Christmas.

Yeah good to see you again @RiRiGaGagirly! I'm sure you're doing pretty well with your school. I love your poem, had to bookmarked it along with @PrettyNoona for posting similar answers of the two during their Esquire interviews.

Binnie's Esquire interview is full of charms like him. He really talks from the heart and love that Yejin is always present in his interviews (since they met). 

I noticed a lot of new mainstays here in Soompi...welcome BJ fam! Keep this thread always alive. Stay safe and healthy! 

:poledance:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

12/22  - BinJin “22” again....

MSTEAM x VAST sync post on same day almost same time.  MSTEAM posted SANTARINA YJ.

NOT A BJ CRUMB but nice to know they keep sync, isnt that so?

Can VAST post a matchy matchy SANTA HB:D

04460-C14-8685-42-A2-955-B-60-AB8-CF0-F3

56355-E68-56-F5-41-BC-BDA1-365-C4337-D60

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Blob 1

Throwback HB Paris Baguette (2011) x Twosome Place (2016) Xmas CF.

He is always so soft with children esp little girl...liking his daddy vibes in this Paris Baguette cf & his cloy bts with the swiss little girl:wub:

HB (Twosome Place) : WILL YOU MERRY ME? MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS:rolleyes:
770-B7-BDA-9-AF8-4983-90-E9-564-A890-BC1

• Like 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bin-jin said:

LOL it hurts that the mistranslate lead antis to connect more hilarious delulu

I can't get over this! My stomach hurts from laughing. That's just sooo funny! 

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Oh Vast and MSteam are officially a tag team now! Seriously, same updates again almost same time on the 22nd. Very significant date to BinJin :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Did you know the church in CLOY is also the same church as MOTA?  
That’s as far as I go with trying to find a holy connection! 

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/mirinae-holy-site-cathedral/

The holy matrimony part, well that is up to BinJin :wub:
:ok:

Thank goodness BinJin shippers don’t need to try to link everything and anything!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1
8 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Thanks for the corrected translations @bin-jin @Babycake82 @cloyfan

I thought beforehand that mentioning God in that particular question was kinda random. Nevertheless, i still think he has matured as an actor and as a person. Setting boundaries, consistently talks highly of his lady love, but keeping what's his while still being a gentleman and a professional. I mean for those who claim to be long time fans of his who has known him since he started his career didn't really expect him to be the same person as he was decades ago right? People, situations and priorities change over time, as they should.

Anyway, looking forward to what's in store for binjin next year. I believe we still have an online fan meet, a possible joint cf, and perhaps more apperances of binjin together. 

:elated:

I guess he also wanted to tell that he's not a public property anymore. Things change to follow the flow. Keep it faith. Looking forward on their announcement.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, eLizza said:

I feel really sad knowing that Yejin had to face so much just because she was rumoured to be dating  one of the most eligible bachelors in Sk..This is true that women are thrashed more when it comes to scandals ..And all this hatred just because of a man... sigh!!

At that time Yejin's fanbase internationally was not that big unlike now..Shippers from multiple other dramas of HB used to camp under her  comment section bashing her for bursting their delusions..HB fanatics were another breed who thought they were superior than Yejin..Infact her own fans who used to ship her with another actor accused her of misleading..But Yejin was so brave..She didn't delete her and HB's previous Nego posts and infact updated another post on Jan 26 where she was waiting under a tree in LA..And then few months later , she even went on to star on a romantic drama with the said person..Kudos to her for not minding the haters..

Now she has lots of fans to protect her from antis so she can relax.. However..I do hope that people from our side don't turn out like other fans of hers who abandoned her just because their preferred ship didn't sail.

Although i knew Yejin before but i became her huge fan due to CLOY..Thus even if in the rarest of rare cases, what we think doesn't happen, i won't turn my back on her..

And i hope majority of shippers do so too.

Am trully a huge fan of Son Ye jin. But i really really love Hyun Bin for her. For me, no other man could fits yejin's allureness than Bin. If ever the two wouldnt work out, am sure ill suffer too much pain and disappoints. Although I did accept that to myself and ready since that's perhaps one of the consequences for liking them too much . 

I did ship yejin too to Actor GoSoo deeply but it didnt work and i suffered depression when Actor Go Soo announced his marriage to another gal. But When i saw Hyun Bin in The Negotiation, what a manly look HB for Jin since Hb look in that movie was my favorite. Im not at first interested to ship them that time since ive learned that HB had a GF. But after the Grocery shopping and learned that HB and his GF then broke-up...there i go!!!

For those haters of yejin right after the grocery shoping, i believe that they found out really really that Yejin was their biggest threat for HB . We cant deny the fact that Yejin is one of the biggest actors in Koreas Entertainment Industry. From  Visual Looks, Career, Success, Popularity, Scandal Free, and many others to mention. Ye Jin doesnt bother though those haters. No matter what they say, she shines. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! This it the last time I'll edit your post, next time you'll receive a warning.
  • Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Blob 2