HB Esquire Part 2 interview and still Yejin ssi ah.

Only 1 question on his new proj Bargaining, the rest of the questions are on CLOY & HIS YEJIINssi ah!!  

NOTHING on his decade ago projects and the only other costar being ask was HJM and our whipped HB only answered “...it takes alot of tine to get acquainted and the rest of his answer is YEJINssi.

:Ohboy3::teaze:

7-F8-C6246-80-E7-4-FF0-9927-9-EDAF42-D2-

A3174553-A3-EB-46-AF-935-A-F9-BE67-A1040

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I just read part 2 of his interview lol. Actually his interview so far reminds me of her Esquire 2018 one because she had also talked a lot of her well known projects too. Even though her esquire 2018 interview and photoshoot that was done on her birthday - it was a bit sad as they brought up her working with Kim Joo Hyuk in 2 of her projects and you know how close she was with him as an actor. She even had regret not complimenting him on Truth Beneath when he had to film outside for 3 days in the ground. That was her biggest regret she had. Not telling him before he had passed away. She only briefly talked about The Negotiation back then for that interview lol. 

The way he had used comfortable instead of close was more interesting. Since using comfortable, I find to be more intimate of a word lol. So I just picture them on the couch basically Netflix and chilling :lol: Plus he lets SYJ tease him  - plus he said it is hard to make people laugh? - his friends or audience? Not sure by that part of interview.  SYJ laughs all the time with him lol. Since apparently she finds him very funny.. When his other past co stars and friends yes have said hb is funny too. that is not their well known qualities of him when they ask in regards to ideal type on co stars. they always say another actor for funny instead.

He can't share much on Bargaining though. That is why he doesn't talk much on the movie.

However, yes he spent a lot talking about Crash Landing on You and The Negotiation lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

HJM and yejin worked with HB twice but what is the difference between them? HB wished to work with yejin again.. breathing the same air and being in the same space looking in the eyes.. he is very vocal on that plus they have grocery shopping in LA.. so many good words from hb for yejin in esquire 2019 interview..   :happydance:

IMG-20201221-194214.jpg

I notice the interviewer in esquire 2020 interview she/he wants hb to spill something :hwaiting2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Aside from the yejjn inserts, loved the part where HB said how he has changed and even mentioned God. Is this the first time he has ever mentioned the higher being in an interview? He sounds so mature now.

The interviewer is definitely binjin shipper btw. Gotta give this interviewer credit for probing the answer that everyone wants to know. Always loved how HB shamelessly, casually and comfortably blurts out SYJ and TN even if it happened several years ago. The heart trully speaks what it wants.

And yeah, the "is that so" statement is also funny:hwaiting2:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2
5 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Aside from the yejjn inserts, loved the part where HB said how he has changed and even mentioned God. Is this the first time he has ever mentioned the higher being in an interview? He sounds so mature now.

The interviewer is definitely binjin shipper 

Yes that was probably the most intriguing part of the whole interview. I was hoping the interviewer would ask him to expand on what has changed in terms of his views of God. Missed opportunity. 

And yes this person was on a major fishing expedition with this interview and believe me, HB knew that. They brought up HJM for the sole purpose of also bringing up SYJ again (both being the same age). He was not going to give much away this time lol. 

One thing is for sure, k-media is still very much under the impression they are more than just close friends. 

ETA: apparently the sentence about God was a translation error. God is not mentioned. 

• Like 14

Thank you so much to all the Binjin shoppers here who has continuously updated this thread with Binjin goodies, news, pictures, discussions etc, keeping it alive and active and so much fun!

Today we received a double gift from HB-Vast and SYJ-MSTeam. Vast IG updated with HB's Esquire Omega pictures and MSTeam IG updated with SYJ-BAU Elle pictures. This is the 2nd time this happened - the 1st time was on 18 Nov, similar updates ie Vast : HB-Omega-Esquire and MSTeam : SYJ-BAU-Elle. Not one to over-read or over-interpret things, even I feel excited about this double updates, 2 times within one month. I really like this COINCIDENCE. Or maybe it is DESTINY. Lol!

@RiRiGaGa

I am so glad you gifted us with your Cloyversary Edition Binjin Poem. Just like CLOY and Binjin is like a gift to us, your beautiful and heart-felt words and poems, that bring to life the RiRi and Binjin love story, really send a warm flutter through my heart as I read it. Thank you sooooo very much for sharing your talent here with us, so that we appreciate and love Binjin even more. And like you say:

Like a valuable gift to my life I did not expect, you astound me 

Like serendipitous destiny meets fate, you find me

Like the Hyun Bin to my Son Ye Jin, you bind me…

Into your love, and I, I am always and forever yours 

CLOY and RiRi showed us how hard they worked to protect their love and finally be together. And many of us here believe that Binjin is doing the same, working hard to protect and guard the precious love and relationship they have, keeping it close at heart for as long as possible so that it remains pure, true and undisturbed by media frenzy and public interpretation. Time together away from prying eyes is precious to Binjin, so let's respect and give them all the time and privacy they desire. They know what is best for themselves.

@Pretty Noona
Thanks so much for showing us the similarities in HB and YJ's words when they looked back at their early debut work. It's quite amazing that they said almost the same thing, that when they looked at those works again, it feels rather cringy to them. Yet they know that they can play those roles that way only during their early years. That they won't be able to interpret it the same way again now. 

It reminds me what they say about each other during TN interviews, that they share many similar experiences and thinking, that they almost don't have to speak but already understand each other. And how passionate they both are about acting, to the point they want to work together again as they admire and respect each other's performances and want to be opposite each other again as acting partners, in the same room and breathing the same air.  This strong mutual admiration for each other, the same passion and thots as actors, is what I believe set a strong foundation for their relationship. Again, is it a Coincidence or is it Destiny? Whatever it is, my wish is for them to find happiness together, as life partners and best friends.

Excuse me for being a bit sentimental today.....I guess all the Binjin news and updates we got really made me happy and emotional LOL!! Plus @RiRiGaGa's CLOYversary poem really gave a TRIPLE DOSE of Binjin Feels.

Let's patiently wait and hope, that what we long for will happen (soon we hope haha).

:ohboy2::Ohboy3:

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Did we lose the swoonies best couple vote? Too bad if we did. The Swoonies SYJ/HB videos were so good I was hoping we could get extended/new versions if we won the poll. Does anyone know how/why Swoon released that extended footage of HB playing jenga video with his costar for his other drama? Was it because of fan demand? 20 minutes of SYJ/HB doing whatever would be gold lol.

More in depth interviews are always good to read. I wish I read Korean though because I feel there's always something lost in translation (though many thanks to fans who do translate).

The series of A Morning with SYJ videos from when she was 20 and just starting out were great to watch, thanks to twitter fans for sharing and translating. Even then she was so humble and down to earth and working so hard, innocent but also mature for her age with a good head on her shoulders. And funny. It's interesting to see them interviewed early on in their careers when they were more unguarded and youthful.

• Like 6

The only reason he talked about Han Ji Min was because the interviewer had brought her up in the same sentence with SYJ. That is why when he got asked who his close actors are. He just decided to talk about Han Ji Min too with SYJ. Since when you take it from an actors point of view, he did work with both of them in projects twice. It doesn't mean that Han Ji Min and HB are still very close like he is with SYJ - although from the TN dvd commentary - he knows she is in Miss Baek lol. So, they clearly still all get along despite what people have views on from that time too. It's like last year when HB got asked who he plays golf with and he said friends. He didn't name any of his friends - even though he could have just said ex. his guy friends - since everyone knows who those guy friends he golfs with are. Some people share about all their friends as it is on their instagram - some people don't. It's like how the Cinderellas don't post group shot photos anymore since they know once they do, it will make headlines on articles. Most actors actually don't like their SNS activity made into articles. Uhm Ji Won even said this in a past 2017 interview I had read recently when she was talking about how Son Ye Jin, her, Oh Yoona and Song Yoon Ah became friends. 

Sometimes things they have said in the past or on a show they have to later clarify too since people write an article and misunderstand what was said. Ex. Lee Min Jung when she went on Gampsung Camping. She had to write a post about that article on instagram to clarify what she had said about post postpartum  depression. They apparently assume she had it when all she did was talk about it.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

The problem with shipping an international couple is that so much is lost in rough Google translations. This Twitter account did a much better job of translating the esquire interview. If you click on the link you can see all of the translations 

and just to clear up any misconception about HB talking about God in this interview...he did not 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I reread the part on papago on his thoughts on reading scripts. So it looks like he confirmed that he most likely didn't read a "script" for Confidential Assignment sequel while he was filming Bargaining. As we already know he normally doesn't like to read other material while working. He basically confirms this because by reading other scripts while working on a project - it might affect your performance on that project. I agree with him because even when I watch dramas or movies too lately, it depends on my mood what I am interested in. And he says depending on his condition or if he is physically tired, it would affect how he reads the scripts too. So curious what he is interested in working on next. He didn't really hint on that in the Esquire interview. Although rereading the interview again, it seemed like he did really like playing Min Ta Gu- which I think is why he said he is drawn to playing villains in the video. Maybe he really does want to play a villain again but with a more complex story :lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
6 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

In correct translations, Binnie did not mention God. It's just so funny that antis ride on that wrong phrase :joy:

This graph is funny but the accuracy is lit! BinJin fans you are the best!

IS THAT SO?

HAHAHAHA  YESHHHH there was a mistranslation on that word GOD which mean SCENE in this interview NOT GOD.   It was immediately pointed out yesterday when the mistranslation was out and our KOREAN Celestial verified in tweet it mean SCENE.

Hahaha we are not delulu to connect how our Catholic YJ has changed HB.

https://twitter.com/fakektp925/status/1340957254036594689?s=20

975-F0-B75-D22-A-4163-B66-C-EF3-F09-F24-

We can get a bettet translation of the 2 parts interview fm this tweeter.

LOL it hurts that the mistranslate lead antis to connect more hilarious delulu

:loolz:

CC962381-F0-C5-48-AE-8972-F22-FFECC156-F

• Like 5
  • LOL 8