3 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

in a mith episode wasnt he speechless shocked and dumbfounded when syj came out?  not only him but other cast members too. somebody almost fell or fainted. was that him too?  their reactions when they got face to face with syj were hilarious but cute.  and syj as usual is ever gracious .

p.s.  (off topic)  is lsg that popular?  he has several dramas/movies in netflix.

speaking of netflix i wish it would feature some of syjs old dramas/ movies.  i had some(and hb s movies too) downloaded in a laptop but my eyes hurt when i watch from  it. already watched  tn amtr the classic last princess and personal taste too.   sitr was the first syj drama i watched in netflix.  first k drama in 15 years too ( not counting the kingdom).

while be with you is available in viu i have yet to overcome my dislike for the  male lead( apologies to his  fans  here).  nothing personal just his character from a  drama i watched 15 years ago.  he was not nice to my male bias ( jis) in that drama.   spellbound is also in viu i think. 

sorry for the long post and some off topic subjects.

and oh you mentioned you had surgery twice?  i hope  youre doing fine now. 

Thanks for asking. Recuperating now and re-watching SJY’s personal taste and HB’s millionaire’s first love 

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@fangirl101

Here the clip of YJ to LSG in 2019 in his fan event in Malaysia.  There was a tweet on the convo btw the fan & her friends and I am trying to search it.

Haha love how the fan tell her friend “HYUN BIN ‘S GIRLFRIEND”

VERY COUPLE THING....look at ahemmmm HB noti hand & his CONTENDED look:wub:

Lol, this is NOT EDITED, its officially published!

I totally agree. The look of Contentment, Peace and Love. Hayyyy..... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Congrats Team CLOY for Metro Style!!!

Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020! Crash Landing on You garnered the following awards:

Jury's Choice - Best Action Scene (Motorcycle Scene)

Jury's Choice - Best Ensemble Cast

Jury's Choice - Best Production Design

Congrats SYJ for Passion Powerhouse Actress and Hyun Bin for Outstanding Innovative Actor!!! (WINK WINK WINK) 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

TGIF again & past 2 Fridays, BJ nation was overjoyed with BinJin updates.  Hope the same for today...

Talking HB in Dr.For Hair Japan

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

These HB Omega endorsed watches packaging are so freaking cute and the price too LOLOL:joy:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

LOL stylists putting up this IGS..

HAPER BAZER KOREA for OMEGA; VOGUE KOREA Jan 2012 Cover and HB ESQUIRE KOREA x OMEGA Jan 2012 ~ All using the same prop, its a TREND!!!

So HILARIOUS to see crazy connections fm the glass to the amount of water fm HB Esquire Omega pictorial and his OMEGA watch 10:08 setting is not spared, wat da fok!  Lol maybe OMEGA will  put IGS later on 10:08 setting!!

:loolz:

3-FE4288-F-36-D6-4094-A910-9-D72-D6-E21-

14242-E80-5855-4-DC7-8-BC8-E3-A6510-A5-F

Heres a beautiful FMV fm a ff writer Tash for her lovely DESTINY ff coming updates..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8-A59-AD3-A-4-D42-40-E1-AA37-A460682-ADE

12/18 ~ 3rd Friday TGIF & BJ fandom loving our TURTLENECK BinJin updates...

BOTH interviews were released this afternoon in just a matter of few minutes!!!

Nice to know but its not crumbs plssss....

NEXT FRIDAY 12/25 XMAS DAY, is BinJin going to feed us XMAS updates like these 3 Fridays in Dec...lets look forward!!!:wub:

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

YJ x MANYO

HB x ESQUIRE OMEGA
Q: Hero vs Villain?
HB:  Villain
villains are less tied to the common norms. I think I am drawn to them because I can be more liberal in terms of the interpretation.

Q: Vintage 007 movies vs recent 007 movies?
HB: Recent 007 movies for me.

Q:Long coat with turtleneck sweater vs Padded outerwear with hoodies?
HB: Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

Q. What’s your favorite watch among the ones you wore today?
HB: Omega Seamaster 007 Edition

Q: Morning person or a Night owl?
HB: Night owl
I work late a lot because of night shootings so I am used to staying up late. I guess that’s why I do more things at night.

Q: Summer vs Winter?
HB: Winter
The air is definitely cold in winter but I like it because it feels clean.

HB loving his Min Taegu role in THE NEGOTIATION & preferring RECENT(PRESENT) 007 over vintage(PAST).  

YJ talking about cold weather while HB chose Winter because the air is definitely cold. 

:loolz:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

HB loving his Min Taegu role in THE NEGOTIATION & preferring RECENT(PRESENT) 007 over vintage(PAST).

@bin-jin love this!! 

HB: Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

And is it a coincidence that Jinnie is wearing a black turtleneck sweater in Manyo CF?!  Twinning!

Baby it’s cold outside!  So snuggle up BinJin!
:happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, lovelyz said:

They probably went swimming (together) alot at that time lol 

@lovelyz I came across this recently, Jinnie is a very good swimmer! And Binnie has said he swam alot.  I love that they have these shared interests.

If they ever did a dating compatibility test I’m sure they would have been matched together :wub:

(credit to the owner)

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Happy Friday!!! 18 Dec ‘20.

Our BinJin made us happy again as both  of their interviews were released today in just a matter of minutes.

Thank you Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. We love you!!

Edited by Aya
Change error in the date
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

BinJin updates again today just a few minutes apart! And both were interviews! This is not a coincidence anymore. We are so spoiled by our OTP! Thank you BinJin:heart2beat:

And mind you both of their videos are at 1:01 so, 10:08 who? :loolz:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2