• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

2 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

whats the category?  i saw it in ig but texts are in korean.  no translation.

@fangirl101 I don't know what category but I used Papago App to translate what does written on the photo. 

윤세리   -   meaning Yoon Se Ri

윤세리 (손예진) tvN <사랑의 불시착> 평양을 뒤집어 놓으신 프리티 재벌녀

Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) tvN <Love's Emergency Landing> Pretty Chaebol Girl Turned Pyongyang

• Like 4

If we are to write down articles, recognitions, recommendations, awards & accolades Binjin and CLOY received throughout 2020 the whole pages won't be enough. Might as well file and documented in PDF. Amazing achievements despites challenging year 2020. 

For sure there's anti and bashers trying hard to find ways to fit in their narrative. Don't fight them. Our OTP know the exact time when to respond to this antis. 

Well of course with their synchronized updates again. Their chemistry is just exploded even both had different pictorial shootings. 

:happydance::smooches2:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3
8 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Let's support and vote again just like Swoonworthies. This time is for CJ Entertainment. 

https://t.co/V9QryZgF3C?amp=1

Plz pls vote for Yoon Seri ..It is written in Hangul but u can just click on the RIGHT side button .

Her competitor is from a 4year old drama and we are still lagging..

It would be appreciated if you could vote through ur ig..It won't take more than a minute.

Thanks!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

im confused? he he. shes up against kge and another one whom i dont know.  guide pls. i might click the wrong button.  thanks

@fangirl101just memorized these Hangul  윤세리  (Yoon Se Ri) so you cannot confused when voting on stories. 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

and oh guys i just saw on twitter,  japan will hold a cloy exhibit jan to feb 2021.  details are in twitter.  sorry dont know how to post the article or its link here  

im curious and interested about the 250 never shown pics and footage which will be featured.  if not for the pandemic i will surely schedule my visit to my daughter and granddaughter on those dates.

truly cloy fever rages in japan.

I've brought over the tweet. This is truly amazing! A year later and its still having this kind of impact. They will have items from the set on display (clothing, props, etc.. ) Lucky Japanese fans! If COVID wasn't a concern, I'm sure there would be a huge fan meet as well. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

Pardon me for posting this but this cover magazine reminds of HB esquire magazine cover what's the big deal on a glass of water why photographers always using it in photoshoots.. just like in yejin's photoshoot. :hwaiting2:

Screenshot-2020-12-16-23-46-52-35.jpg

Almost the same 

Screenshot-2020-12-16-23-52-39-49.jpg

IMG-20201217-000136.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
11 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Lol NO WATER here...only a DASHING HB and his OMEGA:D

I don't know why people are so obsessed over this water thing LOL. I think it is also pretty obvious why SYJ is holding a glass of water for her Elle Korea photoshoot. She is wearing ready to wear clothes from Bride and You. The cap she is wearing does club activity every month - hiking/leisure activity. So she is reminding us to drink water when we go out on a Saturday when we are either golfing, hiking etc :P 

These photoshoots are all very simple :lol: It seems like whenever it is something related to daily life/lifestyle - it involves more leisure activities and eventually water is involved :P To see what everyone comes up with though makes me laugh :D 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

but wait i think i also saw somebodys photoshoot of long ago holding a glass of water (or wine?). and  of course they link it again to hb.  

:loolz:

but those are the most common use of drinks though along with coffee LOL - for any of Korean actor and actresses endorsements and photoshoots.. If we link every female actress who has been holding glass, champagne, wearing watches and jewelry since June .. then sure HB has a lot of female actresses he knows :P  ex. Gong Hyo Jin would even be one of them too.  HB sure got a long list of women who want him :P 

Regardless, HB and SYJ are the only ones being quiet :) Even though SYJ did reappear on instagram recently as she was so impressed by the flower cake. 

Also I think this is why HB's seasons greetings calendar was filled with so much of his photoshoots lol. from their DIY calendar video 

calendar.jpg

To make up for that LOL but also when you watch what he says in DIY calendar. He basically gave of a version of that in his season greetings gifts 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

@bin-jin i give you my heart is my fav cloy ost.  followed by sunset then someday ( or one day).

All them are good but the song “Let Us Go” tugs a heart string in my heart as it was played when Seri and Capt Ri were drinking soju at Seri’s house and Capt Ri said he does not want to go back to NK and wants to marry Seri and have twins babies with her and grow old with her. That’s a proposal, oh no, I am crying again... :crazily:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

Agree.. that Lee Seung Gi Cover was great..(He is my bias apart from HB)..

As for CLOY osts almost all of them are good..LMAO..My Spotify top 5 songs of the year were all CLOY Osts with Here I Am again at no. 1.

Btw Seung Gi is so cute...

As you can see, that person was pulling Seung Gi's leg teasing him about Yejin..

Seung Gi had his first super hit song called .."Noona cause you are my woman".. So the MC was asking Seung Gi if Yejin was that woman..:tounge_xd:..

For real though, isn't Yejin a Noona by few months to Hyun Bin as well??.lol!!  other juniors of Yejin like Lsg, JHI, etc.. couldn't look at her directly.

Whereas, we have HB breaking records with his stare, so much so that Yejin had to nudge him to look at the camera instead of her..:tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
7 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

our exchange had me watch the video of those 3 songs i mentioned ha ha.  crazy sentimental old romantic fool i am. are you too?  these songs' lyrics (aside from their haunting melodies) even with their rough translations w sum up riri s situation and their feelings and wishes.  for me i give you my heart and sunset is seri s song while someday is capt ri s song.

I totally agree with you ma’am. Yes sentimental romantic here too! My friend sent me a video of her playing the piano piece of the song “Flower” which is her favourite. She sent the video just before I went for surgery since she is overseas and cannot send me flowers at the hospital. I guess all these songs has touched our hearts in different ways and made us feel better. Re-living CLOY memories. 

• Love 1

@fangirl101

Here the clip of YJ to LSG in 2019 in his fan event in Malaysia.  There was a tweet on the convo btw the fan & her friends and I am trying to search it.

Haha love how the fan tell her friend “HYUN BIN ‘S GIRLFRIEND”

VERY COUPLE THING....look at ahemmmm HB noti hand & his CONTENDED look:wub:

Lol, this is NOT EDITED, its fm an officially published photobook.

777867-FD-6-E6-E-46-E1-B4-CA-F57-A01874-

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2