Quantcast

1 hour ago, violineee said:

People do not like to be wrong. That's why they cling to the denials because it is the only thing they can cling to to affirm their beliefs. That's fine too, they can choose to not like a pairing. However they better focus on what they love (their artists).

When we ship we know there’s a possibility we can be wrong too, which is fine. But we don’t constantly try to provoke another ship. 

Why can’t they graciously let things sink like other ships do? Revive it later if there’s something worthwhile mentioning, but don’t regularly make up something from nothing. 

2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

theres no fanwar here, its a matter of correcting ones  false judgments, false rumors, and tarnishing  by other people againts binjin.. if we need to defend them , we do. 

I appreciate and love that about our ship! It is the best. 

Stay happy and positive everyone!
:wow1:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

The NHK English prog “Tsubuyaku Eigo” that teaches English  hosted a special episode last Thurs nite 11/26 talking abt CLOY, playing CLOY OST; showing our tweeters (Cloysauce, Hyunbinish & Bjnjinarts) CLOYTOBER tweets and snippets of HB's English in SeGa. 

:eats2:

This MC complimentary on CLOY “STORIES GIVE PEOPLE HOPE"A27-F4-CEF-3-D74-4-EEA-BF21-FA26389-F248

Spoiler

Cloysauce, Hyunbinish & Bjnjinarts CLOYTOBER tweets warming Japan fans :wub:

8-F6-EF6-BE-F75-B-4366-939-D-E15-FE08373

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
21 hours ago, Baylack said:

At one point, Yoon Seri took chop sticks and put a piece of meat in Ri Jung Hyuk's (HB's) mouth.

@Baylack that part was ad lib? It makes sense if it was, as that interaction always struck me as very natural and intuitive gesture, her feeding him and him accepting without hesitation like he was use to it! The kind of thing couples do without thinking. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4
On 11/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, GogoRoboto said:

The antis insinuate that HB should be embarrassed with winning popularity awards because, at 39, they think he is too old for it. Unlike these antis though, K-actors are not an ungrateful lot. SYJ won her fourth Blue Dragon most popular award in 2016 with Jung Woo-sung who was 44 that time. They mentioned Jo In-sung as someone whom HB should be competing with but Jo In-sung also won a most popular award at the Blue Dragon as recently as 2017 when he was in his late 30's. K-actors/actresses, regardless of age, appreciate popularity awards because at the end of the day, the success of their dramas and films depends largely on the fans who happen to be the ones who vote for these awards. And newsflash to these antis, no need to compare HB to JDG who won a Daesang at AAA last year because HB also has a Daesang, at Baeksang no less, from 2011.

The antis would say anything without any logic or evidences.  The fact that younger actors/actress received popular awards because most of their fans are young.  Young people is more passionate and likely to participate online voting.  BinJin won Baeksang popularity awards prove that not only they captured the hearts of multi generation people, they also inspired everyone to vote regardless their age.  That speaks their couple power.  It make them be more attractive to businesses wanting them to be their endorsers .  Any actor/actress would be grateful to their fan with the popularity award

i think I just add more reasons for antis to hate us

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
On 11/28/2020 at 5:47 AM, GogoRoboto said:

The antis insinuate that HB should be embarrassed with winning popularity awards because, at 39, they think he is too old for it. Unlike these antis though, K-actors are not an ungrateful lot. SYJ won her fourth Blue Dragon most popular award in 2016 with Jung Woo-sung who was 44 that time. They mentioned Jo In-sung as someone whom HB should be competing with but Jo In-sung also won a most popular award at the Blue Dragon as recently as 2017 when he was in his late 30's. K-actors/actresses, regardless of age, appreciate popularity awards because at the end of the day, the success of their dramas and films depends largely on the fans who happen to be the ones who vote for these awards. And newsflash to these antis, no need to compare HB to JDG who won a Daesang at AAA last year because HB also has a Daesang, at Baeksang no less, from 2011.

Edit: Sorry for the typo in HB's age. @Intuition1 Thanks for the catch!

In the truest sense of measure of an artist's popularity, age is irrelevant!

It doesn't matter whether an artist is aged 30 OR 90 as long as his or her supporters are still "wow-ed!" by his or her work/talent.

Just because one's young does not guarantee popularity... a lot of young artists are depressed because they can't seem to sustain being popular after they achieve fame... I may just be a spectator of the showbiz world but I believe that the best proof of success in the business is when one reaches a certain age yet still rakes the love & support of supporters at that age just like back when they first started (whatever age might that have been!)....

By suggesting that artists should feel embarrassed for winning popularity awards, these so-called fans are also insinuating that the artists need to shun their fans' love & support. So now I ask: "What's the point of working in the 'biz, have projects likes movies, series & endorsements? Why not just retire from the 'biz altogether IF one does not want to be popular anymore & actually feel embarrassed with it?"...

No one is too old (& should not feel embarrassed) if one's fans have genuine love & support for that artist.

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1
56 minutes ago, Kahlua2019 said:

I may just be a spectator of the showbiz world but I believe that the best proof of success in the business is when one reaches a certain age yet still rakes the love & support of supporters at that age just like back when they first started (whatever age might that have been!)

That's exactly how it is with both Hyun Bin and SYJ. They both were already winning popularity awards very early on in their careers - HB with Kim Sam Soon and SYJ with The Classic. That they are still winning popularity awards almost 20 years later speaks so much about just how successful they have become since then and of how much love they still receive from fans. SYJ has won acting and even popularity awards from most award giving bodies in SK by now but one can never deny the joy and appreciation in her and HB's speeches at Baeksang last June. Sure it was another addition to their awards collection but it was also about the fans, the same fans who made CLOY one of the most beloved k-dramas in recent years. It boggles the mind that these antis call themselves die-hard Hyun Bin fans but are so ungrateful for the love and support that HB receives from his other fans. Like it's some kind of superiority complex or something.

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Captain Ri’s Duckling squad Eun Dong (Tang Joongsang) & Ju Meok (Yoo Subin) plus video appearances of our comical Pyo Chisu (Yang Kyungwon)  appearing on CLOY Japan Live FM  last nite 11/28.  

Joong Sang & Su Bin expressed their gratefulness to be able to work with HB & YJ  and are comfortable around their 5th company.

:selfie:

Eun Dong was asked to recommend a movie to watch and guess what he recommended???   He mentioned THE NEGOTIATION!!!  :w00t:

Lol he could hv recomended some latest movie like The Peninsula....

If there's a CLOY remake, Soo

Bi  would like to play Man

Bok while Joon Sang would like to be Cap Ri, LOL

Spoiler

My fav part was Chisu demonstrating how to eat oysters with soju to the Jpn fans.  It reminded me of CLOY ep 4 :lol:

Almost all casts in CLOY have hosted the Jpn Live FM so when is HB turn???

:hwaiting:

3-B1-B12-AE-0-DC1-484-B-B7-DF-B672-C8-AA

87-AE922-F-78-B5-493-E-9-BE1-6-FCAA0-D5-

B7-C7-F863-C672-474-A-9-C5-D-5425-E24-CC

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

Swinging by just to congratulate Yejin for winning first in Apan Popularity Actress Award. Clap clap for all the hardwork her solo fans, Binjins and some help from her previous leading men fans. You guys are awesome and never gave up on her. Sadly for Binnie (I love you so much!) We did our best to keep you (at least) on top 3. BinJins and some of his die hard solo stans did not give up on him. He would have been fall way behind if everyone gave up on him. You guys rock and showed how much you really love idol Bin.

I also just want to second those who mentioned how popularity award mean soooo much to actors. I used to be a fan of People's Choice Awards because this is where you will always behold your fave actors who will always attend no matter what (unless they really really can't make it due to overseas work) but they will still make time to create a video to thank the fans for voting for them. You will see how their eyes glistened once their names are called for being the people's choice and sprint to the stage to grab that trophy and thank the fans who chose them for that award. Now...those solo stans of HB who deliberately skipped this because of their selfish motives, I'd say BOO on you! I"m very disappointed but magine how much more Bin will be disappointed for having fans like you? 

season 3 smh GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
6 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

ummm is it just a coincidence?  syj is yoon seri in cloy  and yoon jin ah in sitr?  how common is the name yoon in korea? my delulu mind says it somebodys fav.

Yoon for Hyun. Hahaha. In conclusion BinJin married! Lol!

PS. Compared to common surnames like Kim and Lee, Yoon surname is not that common.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5-F766-B73-6097-44-E5-B1-A1-B4-AFC955-FB

11/30 Last day of November ended with 2 awesome news below...

CONGRATS to YJ winning the Actor category for the 'KT Seezn Star Award

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003437941

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/11/30/apan-music-awards-announces-more-winners-from-this-year-s-awards-ceremony-388248

CLOY Dooly/RiRi are the Couple of the Year and Pyo Chisu as Drama Scene Stealer fm Allure Korea.

Among dramas in 2020, Ri Jeong Hyuk  & Yoon Seri are the HOTTEST couple achieving the highest ratings 21.7% on TVN history.

http://allurekorea.com/2020/11/30/202

:loveu:

EB05288-B-A735-40-E0-97-AF-EFF7-B015-E32

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

Among dramas in 2020, Yoon Seri and Ri Jeonghyuk are the couple of the year. Yoon Seri and RJH of "CLOY" became the hottest couple, achieving the highest ratings on tvN

http://allurekorea.com/2020/11/30/202…전시-드라마-:approves:

====

Son Yejin won her first most popular award in 2003 for The Classic. 17 years later and she's still winning popular awards left and right. If that's not enduring popularity and success then I don't know what is.

:loolz:

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
17 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

This is the cutest thing. The Canadian Embassy in Korea created a comic and posted it on a large banner outside their building as promotional material for their virtual campaign on studying abroad in Canada. And the characters are none other than BinJin. If you read through the comic, by the end of it, looks like HB convinces SYJ to join him in Canada :lol:

Welcome to Canada Hyun Bin! Dont ever forget to take Yejin with you! I'll take the both of you a Coffee Meeting @ Tim Hortons and taste the Canadian Brewed Coffee which is more popular than Starbucks here haha...ill drive you too at Niagara Lake in Ontario and at Victoria Island here in BC.

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
3 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Welcome to Canada Hyun Bin! Dont ever forget to take Yejin with you! I'll take the both of you a Coffee Meeting @ Tim Hortons and taste the Canadian Brewed Coffee which is more popular than Starbucks here haha...ill drive you too at Niagara Lake in Ontario and at Victoria Island here in BC.

@Halinakorea can I ask, how good is the grocery shopping there? BinJin might want to compare :lol:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
20 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@Halinakorea can I ask, how good is the grocery shopping? BinJin might want to compare :lol:  

Oh ! There are lots of groceries here !. A tones of malls as well. Since am one of the so called  shoppers of them , i can recommend Shoppers Drugmart where they can shop groceries such as mask, cerials, popcorn, vitamins, protections( BC)  , and for korean noodles, it is found in all koreans, chinese and even in canadian groceries like in loblows etc. I can guarantee that everything is here like the mediheal mask of hyun bin but am not sure with son ye jins manyo..ill keep on looking for it but its the mediheal which i found. Its a bit pricey but it is so good so far. There are lots of Koreans resto too where binjin Can take korean kimchi...:getmygrooveon:When i went to one of koreans restaurant here, their music background was The Sunset by Davichi  where it reminds me of Cloy..How i fell inlove in that drama...

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Good morning everybody...Happy to see yejinssi won the Apan Voting..i did vote hyunbin and son ye jin . Even Hyun bin didnt make it , i still want to congratulate him..Congratulation Son Ye Jin for winning this award. To those who says popularity award does not longer fit to Hyun Bin due to his age, God Bless You for you do not know what you are talking about. May the good lord put some commonsense in your nut shell so your brain will function it right and say good ten things from your mouth..I mourn for you for not using well your hypothalamus ...To God Be the Glory to those Antis who always something bad to say everytime binjin are trending. 

Take care everyone.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2