2 hours ago, Uuuw said:

I didn’t say anything about him not finishing his education also I clearly replied to you that I think education is important. I only pointed out that your information is incorrect, and you asked me to double check, then I checked - turned out you are wrong about your previous statement.

Now you are asking me what is the point?

So, I guess you counter Wikipedia then to stress your argument. Whether he started in 2004 or 2001, does it matter to you? What's important is he finished it.

Uuuw added:  I don’t see a point arguing about this but I just found it ridiculous....even the original Wikipedia page didn’t say anything about his enrolment was in 2004, and he mentioned several times in his previous interviews that his dad required him to enrol in ChungAng uni as a prerequisite to be an actor. That is before his debut.

Wikipedia - Hyun Bin - Personal Life. You will see 2004. It's there dear. :)

Edited by meerkat
added quote from Uuuw
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

10 minutes ago, Uuuw said:

I didn’t say anything about him not finishing his education also I clearly replied to you that I think education is important. I only pointed out that your information is incorrect, and you asked me to double check, then I checked - turned out you are wrong about your previous statement.

Now you are asking me what is the point?

The exact years are irrelevant. That can be mixed up. 

What matters is, HYUN BIN finished his school. That is what's important. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, meerkat said:

So, I guess you counter Wikipedia then to stress your argument. Whether is he started in 2004 or 2001, does it matter to you? What's important is he finished it. 

Wow please use your logic here. When he started/ finished the degree doesn’t really matter to me, I am just stating the fact that you are wrong about your previous statement and have the gut to ask others to double check my friend. Why can’t you admit that? 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Is there anyone here who denies that Bin finished school?

no one seems to think that here.

If someone provides more correct information about something with a solid basic, for example, about the year etc, wouldn't it be great to be thankful for being better informed?

Isn't such things more beautiful than arguing over and over?

so...HappY shipping Binjin shippers!!!

:fullofhearts:

sorry with my bad English.

muuaaahh

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
6 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

this comment is actually for the ladies who are having a heated argument about hb s uni enrollment/ attendance.

ladies bring your arguments/discussions elsewhere.  this is a binjin shipping and supporter thread.

we dont need additional negativity here.

There is only one person who is argumentative here who keeps on insisting his year facts as if it matters. Yes, you can address her/him that. 

You are right, we do not need negativity in this forum since there's too much negativity everywhere already. LOL

I still love Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (whether they have college diploma or not), and they have my full support! Wink wink!

Edited by Beauty Chen
  • Like 19
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, BJHope said:

My fellow BJ Shippers, STOP BEING MANIPULATED BY TROLLS & ANTIS. 

Not every negative remark about SYJ or HB needs a response. If a remark threatens BJ's lives or livelihoods, by all means rise to defend. However, getting triggered by every provocative remark is merely dancing to the troll-puppeteer's tune. We know BJ is for real. stand firm on that. Each time you repeat a troll-talk, you give it prominence. Each time you join socmed fanwars, the antis triumph. DON'T get trapped, GET smart instead.  CUT the puppeteer's strings.

I couldn't agree more. Thank you

• Like 18
  • Love 2

It's me again!!! hahaha

Sorry with my bad english.

Just want to say, " just ignore the antis"

If they make trouble, remember they ever acted the dumbest, hating Yejin just because...Sunflower!!!

A telecomunications company (2.628 km from Korea), gave Yejin a project name Sunflower, and they hate Yejin so much bec of that, make a fan war everywhere, 

Bcs according to them, sunflower only belonged to their bias.

God created sunflowers for 7.8 billion people and they were against it!!! and top of that there is Son Yejin name?? noooooo, in their dictionary, that is a biggest criminal!

so...what can we expect from peoples with that mentality?

So, lets just ignore them, will they be happy if we ignore them? let's them be....

Actually, bcs of their bad actitude....people's view of their bias must have turned bad.

(To think that Their bias is my first Korean actress, i like her from autumn in my heart era(2000), and the fact that i knew and follow her drama more than Yejin movies, siggghhhhh...it make me sad and mad!!!).

Will i have the same eyes on her after her supporters behave like that? nope. And its not just me, many people that i knew also feel this way.

Lets be classy like BinJin couple!!!

Spread love!!!

Happy shipping!!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Hello shipmates...it seems like there is an influx of unwanted visitors here..But we are experienced enough in dealing with them..You know what to do ryt?? Use the IGNORE  button or just report if u see any triggering post and just move on..

Like many people mentioned above, the issues thrown by antis were not even noteworthy but it was us who stretched it like a rubberband due to our defensive  take..We can't slap them with facts and put some sense inside their dumb brains as much as we try..They are antis for a reason.. They haven't got anything to talk but we got lots..Let us channel our energy in cherishing our latest accomplishments and crumbs.. And yeah keep voting for Swoon and Tving awards .

With that, here i would like to share a good news related to our genius writer Miss Park Ji Eun who foreshadowed the defection of a North Korean through DMZ.. :tounge_xd:..She is finally getting her deserved recognition cause her drama brought the 4th Hallyu wave in Japan and spread it around the world.. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

That Meerkat is HB fan only, perhaps belong to Oppa is Mine Club LOL. IGNORE her. SAD that she has to come here to shipper's paradise to communicate. Please drive safely and never return here. I will not respond to any reply coz you know, there's a saying "never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

I choose my battle wisely. Until then, I love BinJin. :rickroll:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Since some of us are still on the education topic, allow me to add more to my post on the previous page. I'm also writing not to prove to antis but because I've wondered about how different her career would've been had she opt to finish her degree. 

Firstly, this is just me so please don't take offense. I'm not a huge fan of citing Zuckerberg, Gates, etc. because for the most part, they were born into well-to-do families. The tech sector has many barriers for people of certain backgrounds but are not a problem for people like Gates and Zuckerberg. As opposed to Yejin, who's in an industry that has many barriers for actresses and who has signed with a small agency like MSTeam (MTube I think was the old name). I'd say much of her success is really due to her raw talent. In fact, this makes her achievements even more impressive. 

Secondly, I agree with some that if she was still in school, we wouldn't have masterpieces like The Classic and A Moment to Remember.

Lastly, I want give a funny parallel example of something I had witnessed before. I don't know how many are familiar with mainland Chinese actors/actresses, but one of my favorite actresses is Zhou Xun. She is considered legendary status in China, I believe. A few years ago, there were rumors of a conflict or feud between her and this other also equally famous actress, Zhao Wei, when they acted in a movie together. I don't know about the validity of the conflict but, naturally and sadly, netizens and media compared the two. I don't remember the exact comments I heard but Zhao Wei got both a college and masters degree from a very prestigious arts school (Beijing Film Academy) while Zhou Xun only finished at secondary school level (although her school was also an arts school but she studied dance, not acting). But Zhou Xun is generally considered a better actress and has won more awards, domestically and internationally, I believe. The comments I read said had Zhou Xun gone to film school, then there would be no competition. Like everyone else should just go home LOL 

So just imagine Yejin's POWER had she finished film school :) 

Anyway, I have the tendency to wish that my faves would meet and be in one frame. But I don't think Zhou Xun and Yejin have met before, so the closest crumb I got was yejinhand liking a group pic with Zhou Xun (woman in blue) in it, found on Chen Bolin's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/5KWZx_Ek42/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 17
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

That Meerkat is HB fan only, perhaps belong to Oppa is Mine Club LOL. IGNORE her. SAD that she has to come here to shipper's paradise to communicate. Please drive safely and never return here. I will not respond to any reply coz you know, there's a saying "never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

I choose my battle wisely. Until then, I love BinJin.

I don't think she said something wrong. She just said Hyun Bin finished college to answer a fellow shipper's confusion regarding his college years and quote Wikipedia, until another shipper insisted a different info. That's all. Let's not make quick judgment. We are all here for Hyun Bin and Son Yejin.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 13