Quantcast

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Watching these antis' arguments dry up is like a movieee. :lol: i cannot, for all the life in me, not feel bad and sorry for their copy and paste, insecurity-stricken, temper tantrum defense. Nobody really takes them seriously anymore, they just keep making excuses for their lies, losing relevance each day and they absolutely know it. Fangirling should be an outlet of fun. It should't consume you like a disease and eat you alive with hatred and stress. My goodness. I sincerely hope these people have a strong support group in real life. I mean that.

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
On 12/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, lovelyz said:

• Just wanna spread some positive vibes and encourage everyone to switch back their focus to the most important thing which is BinJin and please kindly just ignore those attention seekers...they crave for attention so don’t give it to them • 

I echo your words @lovelyzre-  attention seekers I think they are all craving for attention and being noticed, being validated is feeding their egos and these things start getting dangerous, once attention is starting to feed that ego. It becomes about them. If anything, we should stop making people who crave attention, for all they want is witnesses to their own lies. Comparison is a horrible trap to fall into. Let us not fall prey. Remember, Our main focus is on constantly protecting and supporting BinJiN and maintaining a happy trustworthy and toxic free environment. We’ve been lucky to be munching on BinJin crumbs, all the tangible objects the memorable BinJin memories we have been enjoying long enough that the last thing we need is give in to all the attention seekers. That would defeat the purpose. BinJin are sailing smoothly and I take comfort on that.

I can’t wait to throw all the confettis when the time is right for them to come out and announce it to the world.

Hope everyone is feeling the love! Stay safe and wear your mask.

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

Just voted for our OTP on The Swoon IG. I don’t think there is a single one of us who did NOT swoon watching those videos (which btw are some of the best Binjin content we have IMO) so let’s show our support for Binjin and appreciation for The Swoon :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
12 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Just voted for our OTP on The Swoon IG. I don’t think there is a single one of us who did NOT swoon watching those videos (which btw are some of the best Binjin content we have IMO) so let’s show our support for Binjin and appreciation for The Swoon :) 

You can create 5 accounts with the same credentials! Please vote for our cp! We have the most views on the swoon. We SHOULD win this! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

:hwaiting2:One of many coincidence of binjin

Vogue words award in JAPAN.. as usual binnie talks about CLOY

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Please vote for Binjin on Swoon IG .. Those Swoon videos were blessings for us..

Binjin were so generous that they decided to give us so many Swoon contents..

Who knows if we win this award, Swoon will give us another video of theirs or the uncut versions..It will be a goldmine of reciepts for us ..:ph34r:

Let us show our power.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
57 minutes ago, aywang729 said:

Please vote on theswoon ig for our favorite cp! We lost 6% points within the past few hours! We need your help!

I already voted thru my personal IG yesterday, but now I can't seem to vote again. Is it only 1 vote per account for the duration of the voting period? 

Btw, anyone who has an IG account (or can make one) can vote. Swoon has made it very easy to vote :) I know our OTP has already had so many awards won and nominated for but for those active on IG this is fun to participate in, and Swoon's previous feature on BinJin was really so happy to watch. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, BinJinBest said:

I already voted thru my personal IG yesterday, but now I can't seem to vote again. Is it only 1 vote per account for the duration of the voting period? 

Btw, anyone who has an IG account (or can make one) can vote. Swoon has made it very easy to vote :) I know our OTP has already had so many awards won and nominated for but for those active on IG this is fun to participate in, and Swoon's previous feature on BinJin was really so happy to watch. :heart:

If you click on your ig account name on your ig screen , you can easily add accounts.  It is one vote per account for the 24 hours for that ig story! 

please vote! The swoon videos gave us so much crumbs! Binjin deserves this! 

24 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Please vote for Binjin on Swoon IG .. Those Swoon videos were blessings for us..

Binjin were so generous that they decided to give us so many Swoon contents..

Who knows if we win this award, Swoon will give us another video of theirs or the uncut versions..It will be a goldmine of reciepts for us ..:ph34r:

Let us show our power.

My thought exactly! The swoon videos is such an important part of our binjin ship! We need to win this!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

I was kind of down thinking about the last denial about the hand holding thing, I know it was a while ago but it crushed my binjin hopes then. I mean yes he did travel halfway across the world to be with her and yes as recent as Baeksang they wore matching outfits, attached to the hips when they didn't need to be especially when cameras weren't intentionally on them, and left together when they could have gone separate ways and yes Ye Jin's liking spree happened but the way they denied HOLDING HANDS WHILE BEING ON SET BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PROFESSIONAL BEANS, how dare they right? Ugh.

If I could remember correctly, this last denials happened in February and months BEFORE Baeksang awards. There's no more subsequent denials after the BAA event. Even news of Yejin liking sprees heads up on all articles and news over the world. Not only that, both Hyunbin and Yejin kept being linked together up to now. SMART CF for examples. Still manifesting for their joint CF.

We don't really need to rely on blurry photos, unknown voices, hands or put meaning into everything at any soc med posting, up by people who are closed to both of them. So, I have doubt on the google photos about BinJin walked on the streets as we can't really see the faces. Anyway, this is up to your belief. No harm at believing.

As a matter of facts, whatever showed or came out from HyunBin and Yejin aren't enough for you to keep the faith? Take this for examples.

RL match outfit and they both holding ONE trophy even won it for individual categories. This pic speaks volumes. We are ONE in a subtle ways.

For happy couples, they do talk without even having a real talk to each other. I would say this shows your high level of understanding and trust in a relationship.  "There were things we knew without having talk to each other" - SYJ during TN press conference. And her open public statement is agreed by Hyunbin too in the same pc.

Ok, no more long essays to explain and present evidences. All has been nicely put down and beautifully written by some in this thread. Antis or haters or whatever you name it, they will always came up with accusations, arguments and never ending hate. But, at every time they throw their hate, they will be slapped with another BinJin evidences and news which can't be debunked. So my advise, do not easily get wavered or jump into conclusions by any haters claimed. I just can't with people who invested so much amount of hate in their life. Can't you just focus on love and positive things happened around you. World needs more love than hate. Wait, you yourself needs that love for your own solace.

Soon we are going to celebrate 1st CLOY anniversary. Even I've done binge-watched for countless times, I think its no harm to join Netflix party. I've witnessed and came across few others fandom, but nothing come as close as to BinJin. This fandom do celebrate at every meaningful events and dates. I'm so glad get to know this fandom. They are not only celebrating but shows tremendous love and endless support to both HyunBin and Yejin. Be it for individual achievements or as two. THIS IS A TRUEST SUPPORTERS not ONLY A GREAT SHIPPERS.

:heart1:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Nor Salimah Hassan I think she was just being funny/sarcastically joking in the way she wrote the post (she means the opposite) :)

I appreciate the recent long posts especially from the earlier shippers here to give a refresher esp to the newer ones. At this point and over the course of the months, we are all sure of our receipts and all just waiting for the big news ;)  I'm looking forward to see if Jinnie will post on her IG this December, CF-related or not. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@GroceryShipper @fangirl101

im so sorry for not able to replay your message ..I was so busy making several ig account ..guys u can clone your ig , so please make many as ..so u can vote many many 

Thanks you very khamsa because it's look like 1 IG  account only can vote once times only (oh just wait for 24 hours )..so please jaebal give more attention ..

U can clone multiple your IG ...as mine I clone multiple my ig account ..just make several emails to make another account ..

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

U can make more IG account ..n u can vote many as you want ..just do multiple your IG app ..like mine 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

So here I am voting on multiple IG accounts and happily watching BinJin kissing on repeat.  Then I realised if you tap on the screen it skips to the next section so you can vote more quickly :rolleyes:  At least CLOY was first, the other shippers have to watch through it unless they know about this shortcut, lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
11 hours ago, Frances Chiu said:

Congratulations Hyun Bin for winning the Grand Prize for the "2020 U-Can New Words and Popular Words Award" in Japan yesterday. Bin's popularity in Japan is soaring higher and higher. I definitely believe that if COVID isn't an issue, Bin's first travel is Japan. Our BinJin couple is so loved all over the world. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002914664

On the other hand, I'm a bit sad about the bashings thrown at Son Yejin. Calling her "COLLEGE DROP OUT" and all these nasty stuff.  I'm really wondering where the hatred is coming from. If SYJ did not finish college, there is a valid reason behind it and please let's not judge her for that. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of these bashers are ladies as well.  What bothers me is that, these bashings do not tend to decrease.. it increases every single day and it is visible in all platforms (Twitter, FB and IG.) 

Can we all just spread love and positivity? If you do not like a particular actress, simply do not follow her social media accounts (if she has any), ignore all articles about her, just leave her alone. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Gosh. I have a degree, a post grad diploma, a master's degree and currently writing for my PhD thesis but does that make me better than my dear Ye Jin?? NO. I love her for who she is and she is wayyyyy richer than me! We are all different in our own way and it is wrong to look down on people just because we have something that she doesnt have. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1