Quantcast

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

1 hour ago, LavenderVirgo said:

This interview always makes me smile.  I like it because “living legend” SYJ looks gorgeous (then and now) & HB’s expression whilst watching, haha :D

I just want to add up these video during Kakaotalk interview when MC asked SYJ that she's pretty and SYJ asked HB that why he biting his lips. Lol. HB was that kind of whipped when talked about SYJ beauty. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
20 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

I just want to add up these video during Kakaotalk interview when MC asked SYJ that she's pretty and SYJ asked HB that why he biting his lips. Lol. HB was that kind of whipped when talked about SYJ beauty. 

She’s his type, lol.

:luvarrow:

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

HB just needs to give an update on his project(s). Something else.. So people don't keep wondering about his private life and keep coming up with other rumors. APAN Awards is in less than 2 weeks away now. None of them need attention on their personal life while CLOY is still being nominated. They already have the whole world wanting answers as now they have more international fans 

Plus we know Bride and You should definitely come out soon.. And MSTEAM website upgrade? It will almost be a month starting next week when she did the photoshoot or w/e she actually had done that day bring Bride and You first model. 

Also is there more Lacto Biome stuff to come? They said there was going to be more activities or something this month?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Dale A. said:

What nice FMV ;). Last time it was "That Man". Aside from the fighting spirit and positivity of my fellow shippers, I admire how skillful they are in creating FMV and stuffs.

All of Edelweiss98 FMVs are so wonderful.  It was hard to choose, but this is my personal fave :wub:  I have it bookmarked for whenever there’s too much negative vibes and this brings it right back to where it matters... the heart. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7

Hi fellas.

I've been hibernating for a while but since some people try to shake us BinJin shippers with malicious and unfounded rumors, I'm back still positively thinking that our BinJin is for real. I just couldn't help but think though that there are people who love to weave stories lol. Anyways, I'm totally fine and at peace with my biases and it's so obvious to see that Hyun Bin and Ye Jin are very much happy with what's going on with their lives now. They are radiating per last vid for Netflix Japan. I don't mind if they keep their relationship status a top secret and very private as long as they are happy together. #BinJinisreal

• Like 16
  • Love 2

Well, I am honest with you if I am somewhat sad with the rumor, more than because it is probable or not, because beyond the fact that both are actors, they are people, if Binjin is dating, I do not think it is nice for the other that they link him in romances with  another person does not mean because they are actors or celebrities that they are used to it.  Outside of that, a greeting for those who come to read our thread to criticize it in the other hahahaha, they complain we say that our queen is perfect and gentlemen I am very sorry to say it but ... is that our queen is perfect hahaha as well as  Our king is perfect, I think it is understood that nobody is perfect in the world but within that imperfection our dear Binjin is, I do not think that it would suffocate him as they say out there with such perfection, I think that a person who is so changeable of feelings  it would not protect so much a rumor of romance, Binjin has denied many without counting that Binnie defended himself as a lion against the Chinese rumors of a few months ago and if he does it now I think we know who he wants to protect and if not he simply prefers to ignore it and continue with his  happiness.  We don't choose who we want to be with like the other boats say, we say "we love what they have, we want to stay here" I just saw "a spring night" and it seemed strange to me that it was practically something in the rain 2 hahaha and I started  To investigate in the face of curiosity, I just realized that the role was for Yejin and if you look closely, the girl (who I happened to learn was the protagonist of Hyde jekyll and me 3 minutes after finishing it) has actions, gestures  and very similar reactions to Yoon Jin Ah and I think the role was literally done for her, but news, the drama was from 2019, Yejin turned down the role and what series did the young lady do in 2019?  Maybe I'm delirious, the haters will say what they want but those honeyed looks go beyond a simple protecto, looks during an action or romantic movie promotion, that if Binnie did not play the role it would not be the same, that because I think  We all realized that Yejin's response to the choice of co-star was mere compromise, I think any human being would choose RJH hahaha and that little smile at the beginning, same smile that binnie gave when he remembered her in the metrostyle interview,  They say that we do not have bases or a real date but loves, tenderness, little things, we have a complete timeline of events, moments, looks, smiles, frictions.  I'm sorry but I don't look at myself, I touch and smile like that with my friends, I win a free bulling and rumors that I would not feel like answering, it hurts where it hurts and whatever they say, you see love leagues, even my mom  He realized it and told me: there is complicity there.  Overcome our ship and now, continue with yours if it bothers you so much it affects you if we are happy on our deck, if it is false or not, if it is real or not.  And one more thing You ain't worth our love if you only love to hate us 

:evilelmo:

sorry if I lengthened, I needed to vent:joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, powercouple said:

may i know, what is account name of KKT IG?

He has two IG accounts a personal account and his acting school account. I hope that any SS of his said post does not resurface here or on the other SocMed platforms. When he posted that IG story, some people left comments, some nice, some not so nice on his IG account which forced him to make his personal account private. Let’s leave the guy alone. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

It's funny to me how easily they sank their own shipping.. i guess maybe they knew at the back of their minds all along that they were just grasping at straws, it would be hard to maintain looking for receipts and connections when there really was no solid one for them.. 

Anyway.. Bin and Jin are perfect in each other's eyes.. so we see them that way too :kiss_wink:

@Maggie Ruff i love these fmvs. Miss seeing them so happy and unguarded, carefree together

Looking forward to new updates on their remaining projects and cfs for 2020. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

@Babycake82I'm not sure why that collage includes the "handholding under the table" pic - it has been discussed to death, but it never happened. I think there's a lot that is more recent and credible missing from the list while a few of the pics included (like similar style of CFs), while kind of cool and serendipitous, don't really proof anything as they are not directly coming from our couple, IMO. 

I get that people may feel annoyed and frustrated by certain comments made by antis, but we don't necessarily always have to prove/justify why we believe our ship is real. It falls on deaf ears anyway and won't change anyone's mind (not that everyone needs to be a shipper either). Just wish everyone would stay in their lane and co-exist peacefully. In the wise words of Yoon Seri B):

20201116-100839.jpg

• Like 17
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve been thinking about this after seeing some comments on SNS doubting if Binjin was even real to begin with. All I can say to those in doubt about Binjin (including the antis who lurk here) is to watch two BTS clips of HB and SYJ where she placed her hands on his belt/waist while they were filming the dock scene and where he leaned into her while laughing when she scolded him during the hospital scene from episode 14. Think about the level of intimacy that two people need to have to be so comfortable with such kinds of gestures. 

Or you can just watch their Couch Talk interview again and think of the look in Hyun Bin’s eyes when he turned to Son Ye-jin and her reaction after he talked about his idea of a happy life because that pretty much gave them away. Or that part in Baeksang where Yejin glanced back at HB and then he smiled at her when they got on stage. (P.S. All these moments are pretty recent too.)

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

I’ve been thinking about this after seeing some comments on SNS doubting if Binjin was even real to begin with. All I can say to those in doubt about Binjin (including the antis who lurk here) is to watch two BTS clips of HB and SYJ where she placed her hands on his belt/waist while they were filming the dock scene and where he leaned into her while laughing when she scolded him during the hospital scene from episode 14. Think about the level of intimacy that two people need to have to be so comfortable with such kinds of gestures. 

Or you can just watch their Couch Talk interview again and think of the look in Hyun Bin’s eyes when he turned to Son Ye-jin and her reaction after he talked about his idea of a happy life because that pretty much gave them away. Or that part in Baeksang where Yejin glanced back at HB and then he smiled at her when they got on stage. (P.S. All these moments are pretty recent too.)

All I can say would be to slap them with the LA grocery pictures! That is just hardcore proof! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

They basically chose OYS as the next candidate to only make us paranoid.. Just like started up another rumor with SYJ. It is clear :lol: However, SYJ's team follows OYS.. So maybe they should choose someone else instead even though she does link to HB's past and his other friends. Her maltipoo is cute :) I felt like I learned a lot about her in less than two day :D She even worked with SYJ's very close friend/label mate Lee Min Jung. I'm sure SYJ watched the drama back then. Hope her new drama with Jung Woo goes well.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

They basically chose OYS as the next candidate to only make us paranoid.. Just like started up another rumor with SYJ. It is clear :lol: However, SYJ's team follows OYS.. So maybe they should choose someone else instead even though she does link to HB's past and his other friends. Her maltipoo is cute :) I felt like I learned a lot about her in less than two day :D She even worked with SYJ's very close friend/label mate Lee Min Jung. I'm sure SYJ watched the drama back then. Hope her new drama with Jung Woo goes well.

Are  you an HBOYS shipper now?  JK  :tounge_wink: 

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1