Quantcast

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@krystal yes, i know I don’t have to sponsor this if I don’t want to.  

BinJin don’t seem that narcissistic that they need to collect meaningless trophies to put on their shelves. Even HB Space fan club donated on his birthday.

I can see from your reply you don’t understand my point of view. And there is no way I can explain it. Probably because of our different upbringing, age, part of the world we live in.  As a fellow human being of this world, we should do whatever we can to lessen someone’s else suffering especially during this pandemic, rather than making a corporation rich. So rather than using the money to buy an award, use it to donate in their names.

Edited by MinLyn
Content has been edited for the suitability of words to be used.
  • Like 5
On 10/31/2020 at 11:00 PM, Krystal. said:

Welcome to the animal kingdom everyone. From now on all we’re going to do is take everything the puppy does as our crumbs okay? JUST KIDDING we don’t need to do that because we have gotten more VALID crumbs from them. But jokes aside I’m so happy she finally got that puppy she wanted this means that she’s not going to be busy for a while and is practicing her English skill. So everybody prepare for Cross 2021 to be the best movie ever. She has a fur baby now so does that mean a real baby soon... Sorry please let me be delulu just today :lol:

Oh dear.. are we in an animal kingsom now? HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

• LOL 3
On 11/2/2020 at 5:26 PM, cloyfan said:

Will we be lucky enough to get a sighting of SYJ?

Omg!!! I cant wait! I hope UJW will post it.

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images including embedded tweets in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I really appreciate everyone's effort to give Hyun bin and Ye Jin an award in AAA and APAN. I hope we see the "sponsorship" thing in a positive light. Let's not discredit anyone's effort and money like they could have used it on another thing or another way. We all have a different way in coping up in this pandemic and if some use their money on something they would be happy about, that is totally not a waste of money. As for me, I wasn't really into the two awards especially the one which requires spending money. But I respect those who really spends money to give BinJin an award. 

Agreed. It is their money and they can spend it however they want. Besides, how does anyone know that these people who are spending money on APAN do not contribute to more worthy causes?  Please do not judge. And if you prefer to continue to discuss this issue do it in DM. Thank you. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
8 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

The only one to be blamed is thissssss voting creator who sucks our money coz they know fans ARE WILLING.. and I succumbed to the evil. All for the love of BinJin. 

@kimeon_I thought I was reading my post and I realized I have not posted yet.  It is easier for me to pay than go through all the efforts of collecting hearts and what not.  I ended up paying for highest bundle so I can just click and click.  while I agree to the point of the poster that bought votes should not matter, but this is a fandom.  Unlike politics, where votes should not and cannot be bought, here you can do anything you want to show support. We all have our own way of showing it and we all have our opinion about it.

Let those of us who can pay, do so, Many probably already do donate to charity and I buy the products they endorse (tell me about it, I even have the Body Luv pillow).  

Thank you to all the young ones who inspire older ones that we can do anything and everything for our OTP.  As BAA has shown us the reward is worth all that effort.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

when this true beauty opens the door and walks in 

That would be me if I saw her in person like this hahaa :lol:

I can imagine binnie has his smile ear to ear everytime he sees his queen openning the door like this and say " How beautiful my wife is".. he might whisper and hug her 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@eLizza  We have to agree to disagree then.

My take is serious actors care more about their craft and the recognition from their peers/governing bodies than a popularity/most beautiful/etc. awards. A best actress/actor award is the goal.

What did you expect them to say when they got the popularity award? That they don’t want it or appreciate it? No one would be that stupid.

i apologize if you and anyone else perceive my words are harsh but it is the truth - all these other non-acting awards are actually for us the fans.  The best way to show support for them is to purchase the products they advertise, as it generates more commercial opportunities and increase their future fees.

• Like 2

Disclaimer first: Not aiming at any users regarding this voting topic.

During Baeksang period there’s also disagreement about this popularity awards among shippers and solo stans over at Weibo. They think that it’s useless and it’s a degradation to BinJin. But I thought having a popularity award is not too bad since it shows that they have the demands from fans. And of course our competitors make us angst and we want to prove them wrong. B)

So after they attended and awarded, tons of pictures, videos came out and we were all very happy and swooning over those candies. :wub:

And after 3 months, the same thing happened with APAN award. And I suddenly have thoughts as a sponsoring voter.

“hmm those people who disagree on the Baeksang voting, did they swoon over the materials that was achieved by our hard work?”

”why am I working so hard/paying to let BinJin win and if they really win, those unsupportive stans are enjoying candies based on my hardwork/money”

Anyway my thoughts regarding this sponsorship is it’s your own choice and no one can judge unless you steal or cheat those money. 

ok bye :Megathanks:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2