Quantcast

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Wow! Ye Jin's recent updates keeping fans alive! This endorsement is such a tease for my delulu mind.. Apparently the dress she wore for her Smart photoshoot came from this brand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEDheSAJbPH/?igshid=1mu4txu1mg3tm

Nice to see her CFs and endorsements from different fields (beauty/cosmetics, telco, healthcare, clothing, etc.)

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1
48 minutes ago, LavenderVirgo said:

SYJ what are you doing to us?! Lol, my brain only registered the word “bride” :lol: 

looks like it’s for this collection

http://m.brideandyou.com/product/list_thumb.html?cate_no=88#none

The word "BRIDE" also stuck to me. I thought I am just seeing things until you also point it out. I have to read it again because I thought my delulu mind is playing LOL!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

The color blue seems to be the recurring binjin hue on these past few appearances. The blue backdrop and balloons from yejin's last IG, the blue cake from bride and you (not even the brand's official color btw), hb's blue shirt from his last cf shoot. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence, but it's a nice and pretty kind of blue. And with binjin, i really don't know what to think anymore. :lol:  It's all good. Nice to see another endorsement for yejin. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1

Ahhh anyone else feeling the wedding vibes today, first SYJ and now HB’s post where he’s holding a champagne flute.  C’mon Binnie, tell us what are you celebrating?! :wub:

:issohappy:

By the way I wonder if that champagne flute is Baccarat :D 

Edited by LavenderVirgo
  • Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 6
21 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

ugh I can't find the post but did someone say something about Son Ye Jin's friend being active on Insta leaving not just likes but comments? man, i feel like I'm in a BinJin drought again grasping for something. I hope there are more than just one of her like, 6 friends, who will be dropping hints on social media. Like someone posted on twitter, there is 1 down, 5 to go who seem to acknowledge BinJin on social media. Can someone help me out?

This must be HB's long time friend and vast business partner's wife. She likes and comments on yejin's posts often. But for privacy reasons, binjins don't screencap her nor declare her name in public. But she's always there and she seems very fond of yejin. So let's just leave it at that :)

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

yay an update in the end LOL.. I was expecting one but didn't realize they would both really update hahaa

She has worn Bride and You brand over the years:

the dresses on the cake:

their updates are cute together:

:heart4:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 5

Okay. Just a little math... 

Yejin.s post was at 7:04(pst)

Vast.s post was at 8:26 (pst). If we take KST, its 6:04, and 7:26. Subtract 704-826/ 604-726 (and vice versa) you'll get 122/-122 respectively. Again. 1.2.2.

22. as in 22. k bye. By the way, it.s good to be back here. We docked but just that no official announcement from the captain yet. JUST YET. 

And maybe, just maybe... 1.22 ( i mean JANUARY 22) might just be d due date for the ICBB. 

40 minutes ago, 8th Cinderella said:

It.s been tolling for some time now. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Can someone tell me what it means? This can't be just a coincidence right?

They both updating on the same day (on the 22nd) and both in monochrome :wub:

Cos I will be so sad if it's only for marketing purpose 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I am excited on the next “22” is it going to be 11/22?

Recent 22

*  9/22 YJ make her balance payment on her recent property bought at 16billon won property

* 10/22 YJ IG update on her new BAU cf and HB 2021 Season Greetings teaser and BOTH using MONOCHROME color scheme

ICBM!!!

:teaze::Ohboy3:

025-E930-E-1-E29-45-EE-8-E6-A-E9567-C1-C

CC967589-7154-4978-9-D5-C-CBE3427996-B0.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5
6 minutes ago, Cream_Moki said:

@Cream_Moki they.re too rich for marketing sweetheart. Check out YJ.s IG posts. She.s never done posting her product endorsemnts. BAU though is an exception. Mayb bec today.s 22. Afteralll

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, graziea said:

Okay. Just a little math... 

Yejin.s post was at 7:04(pst)

Vast.s post was at 8:26 (pst). If we take KST, its 6:04, and 7:26. Subtract 704-826/ 604-726 (and vice versa) you'll get 122/-122 respectively. Again. 1.2.2.

22. as in 22. k bye. By the way, it.s good to be back here. We docked but just that no official announcement from the captain yet. JUST YET. 

And maybe, just maybe... 1.22 ( i mean JANUARY 22) might just be d due date for the ICBB. 

It.s been tolling for some time now. 

LOL I just saw ur post.  WOW, even the timing of their IG post is falling into 22!!!  Amazing!!!! 

:coolshades:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@bin-jin she was in Hawaii that time in 2017 for her photoshoot/vacation hahaa

classicrain2.jpg

Also did she forget she knew how to do the salute before? I still wonder about this every now and then lol. Since she had to have HB confirm if she was doing it right lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2020 at 6:49 PM, Baylack said:

Hello Sandra Wheeler! Like you, I was unable to fully set up Naver due to U.S. restrictions. There was some other site too that began with a "T" which I also could not access. However, I was able to set up the Choeaedol site on my cell. For some reason I was unable to set it up on my laptop. But, at least having it on my cell allows me to utilize the viewing of ads and picking up extra hearts by voting on the poster.

I also take advantage of peak times to gain extra hearts by viewing the ads and logging in to receive daily hearts and bonuses. Basically, I do anything for which Naver and the "T" sites are not required. I've tried to do the video games but let's just say, it's out of my comfort zone so I wasn't very successful. Now I wish I had paid more attention to video games when my children and grandchildren played them. Sadly, most of the higher heart options require Naver or the "T" site.

In case you aren't aware, if you vote on the poster with at least 100 hearts, you get an additional 10% hearts and the poster does too. The good thing about the poster is that they get a cumulative 10% of the number of hearts they have. Sometimes that can result in thousands of extra hearts. So, whatever you do is amplified in various ways. 

I would encourage you to grab your grandson again and ask if he can help download the site on a cell and help you to at least view ads. I agree it's very frustrating dealing with the site but after a while, you find your niche in various areas and just stick with it. Something is better than nothing. I'm not a tech wiz either but if I can be of any help, feel free to DM me.

Awesome, Baylack! Thanks so much and I will do that this evening when Hannaniah arrives home!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1