@eLizzaon that list, I see that SYJ is joined by a few of her Cinderella friends. I like that she keeps like-minded (and smart) company. :kaching1:

Binnie's dimples in the new CF remind me of the Compliment Me Swoon video where SYJ read the comment about someome wanting to stick a toothpick in his deep dimples. Ouch. :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

A fan gotten an autograph fm YJ yesterday 10/23 on her phone case & msg says “I hope you will only be filled with things that make you smile”

HB msg to a fan a week ago  says “Be Happy”.  Lol why their msg seem similar..

1-EC74-FC8-D098-4-ED1-AC32-54162168-B134

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

We are super duper blessed with HB's content this week! And Yejin's too! Should we wait for YJ's content today since HB just released Teaser #3! HB looking seriously beautiful and romantic in this latest video.......

:ohboy2:

Toxic Baby Cryng Oppa channel translate HB's recent Insurance Clinic CF. Now I know what he was saying! Also mentioned YJ posting about Bride and You and how fans heart jumped up thinking she's talking about her wedding with her beau-binnie LOL!!

PLUS, another great news of CLOY's continued success!! Article says :

- it's still successful domestically and internationally after 10 mths airing. I am so happy to hear esp the domestic part ie SK

- still ranked Top 10 in Netflix Japan after 10 mths!!! All Japan channels and media are still creating special CLOY segments and content. And how HB is driving 2nd hallyu wave in Japan after Winter Sonata! Hyunbin-sama!

- January Jones posted pix wearing same coat as YJ in the drama, and saying how she fell in love with CLOY!

- AND last but not least, a broadcast official (meaning Netflix??) says that CLOY is still highly ranked not just in Asia but also NORTH AMERICA and EUROPE!! That's WORLDWIDE IMPACT !!!

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I love the latest Naver news about CLOY's success so much, so decided to translate it again using Papago (which is the most accurate korean-english translator that I've encountered so far). There's some info that was missing or not as clearly translated from the 1st translation which I bolded below :

1) About the hot chemistry of HB and SYJ beyond melodrama

2) That a fan meeting at Tokyo Dome is possible

NOTE: Tokyo Dome is the biggest and most prestigious event hall in Japan, and only the biggest stars have events and fan meetings there. Bae Yong Jun had his fan meeting there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Dome

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000269080

The Yoon Seri coat that Hollywood follows...The "Emergency Arrival of Love" syndrome continues.
Input2020.10.24. 8:01 a.m.
reporter Jang Jin-ri

0000269080_001_20201024080103456.jpg?typ
▲ Hyun Bin (left) and Son Yejin. c. kwak hye mi reporter

The drama "The Improper Landing of Love" syndrome is continuing steadily.

The tvN drama "The Crash of Love" (written by Park Ji-eun and directed by Lee Jung-hyo) has been gaining popularity among fans at home and abroad for 10 months after its end.

"Emergency Arrival of Love" is a drama about the secret romance between Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin), an heir to a conglomerate who made an emergency landing in North Korea due to a paragliding accident, and Ri Jeong-hyuk ( Hyun Bin), a North Korean military officer who hides and protects him. The romance reunion between Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, who confronted negotiators and hostage-takers in the "negotiation" but also became the main characters of the romance rumor with a "hot" chemistry beyond melodrama, also drew attention.

It was aired from December last year to February this year and received explosive love from viewers. In particular, the last episode, which depicts the reunion of Yoon Se-ri and Lee Jung-hyuk, recorded 21.683 percent based on the pay-per-view platform of Nielsen Korea, the highest ratings ever on tvN.

In particular, it was released on Netflix and gained explosive popularity overseas. In Japan, the center of the Korean Wave, it is so popular that it is still ranked among the top 10 most viewed content 10 months after its end. In particular, in Japan, each program has even created a special section for "Urgent Landing of Love" until now.

0000269080_002_20201024080103510.jpg?typ
The poster for'Urgent Landing of Love'. Offered | CJ ENM

NHK's morning information program "Asaiqi" also released a story on Oct. 5 about Japanese fans' earnest wish to be "Hyun Bin's housekeeper." "There are many women who are in love with Hyun Bin, a hot man who tries to protect his beloved woman.There are a lot of women who have become fans of Hyun Bin through this drama.

In particular, Hyun Bin is said to have once again ignited the Korean Wave in Japan after "Winter Sonata." "If it weren't for Corona 19, Japan would have been turned upside down because of Hyun Bin," a Japanese management official told Sportv News. "Some Japanese officials even say that a fan meeting at the Tokyo Dome is possible. "It is true that the Korean Wave has slowed down due to K-pop, but the Korean Wave is gradually becoming stronger due to the'emergency landing of love '

0000269080_003_20201024080103521.jpg?typ
▲ In the play, January Jones (right), who lived along Yoon Se-ri's coat. Source | January Jones Instagram

Son Ye-jin, who showed off her colorful fashion as a chaebol heiress, has captivated Hollywood actors. Famous for "Love Actually," "X-Men: First Class" and "Mad Man," Janury Jones boasted that Botte bought a Veneta coat following Son Ye-jin, who plays Yoon Se-ri. Janury Jones recently released a photo of herself and Son Ye-jin wearing the same coat on her Instagram account, saying, "I love Yoon Se-ri and Lee Jung-hyuk." "I've never been in love like this," he said. He also posted a poster photo of "The Crash of Love."

The popularity of "The Crash of Love" is expected to continue in the future. One proof is that Netflix is maintaining its popularity in the overseas content rankings. One broadcasting official told SPOTVnews "It is encouraging that dramas continue to be popular not only in Asia but also in North America and Europe. We look forward to continuing the Korean Wave, a drama led by the two.

Jang Jin-ri, a reporter, mari@spotvnews.co.kr

Copyright C SPOTV NEWS Unauthorized Reproduction and Redistribution Prohibited

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

:hooray2:WOW....sooo happy that we are being fed BINJIN crumbs galore these past few days!! Down from CF, instagram posts, likes, twitter trends etc that's happening "coincidentally" on the same day, it just wont stop! Call us delusional or susceptible, ultimately at the end of the day we CAN chose to interpret this WHATEVER, HOWEVER AND WHENEVER we want! Just wanted to encourage everyone to continue to VOTE for BINJIN.....ignore those who continue to mock us and embrace the CANDIES thrown so freely weeeeeee :shaq:

• Like 8
  • Love 8

Hi blessed Binjin nations. We've got so many Binjin's contents in the past few days. It's still not over and we are smiling from ears to ears. I thought my heart skipped a beat on Thursday only, hell no because we kept having a short breath from their continuos and synchronized updates. About the 3rd teaser, I think there is a HUGE message that Binnie loves to convey to all. Is that baby's breath flowers that he is holding? If yes, I've got feelings this gonna be his long lasting, undying love at the RIGHT TIME, BEST PERIOD and with the BEST PERSON he encountered the rest of his life.

https://www.flowermeaning.com/baby-breath-flower/

We hungered for more Binjin's contents. Tell me that I'm greedy but I don't care because reality check they keep feeding us with great and good contents to grin for. :rickroll::happyshakes:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

Omg this is hugeee..CLOY success continues even after so many months....As most of u know India is a country with a big population and diversity ..but kdramas weren't much popular unlike other western shows.. However due to COVID and influx of Netflix subscriptions the scenario has changed ..And here we are...Netflix India channel released their first ever kdrama review that too on CLOY(When there were lots of Kdramas on Netflix from which they could have begun with).. CLOY is the new obsession and I can't be more proud of it..This clearly shows that how many people were pulled into kdrama-world due to CLOY..and the impact could be seen clearly..If only the juries in SK were not sleeping on this wonderful drama..!!sigh!!

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Lately, I for one is now experiencing BINJIN syndrome Illness.  I dont know yet though what illness is it as i feel a sign & symptom of BINJIN fever. I am trying to alleviate this fever by taking hot soups and warm coffees but the more i see binjin contents in this soompi thread, the more I feel worse! In as much as I wanted to take any medicinal capsules, id rather prefer a home management treatment and i realized that the only cure of this sufferings is BINJIN MARRIAGE..

I am now appealing to BIN & JIN, 

Before i die due to this illness syndrome,

P!ease proceed now to marriage matrimony.

Thats the only CURE i need to prevent this mild fever to complex. 

Also, MARRIAGE of BINJIN i think will help to elevate my enthusiasm to colllect more  hearts for that AAA..

Goosebumps! A lot of BINJIN contents since last Thursday!

Aaaahhh am dying.!!!!

ICBM....

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Binjin is the gift that keep on giving this October!! Looks like MSTeam is updating their website and we are gonna get all the amazing YJ contents added in. Hope for new content too!! (I think the site still under construction)

Link to site under construction :

https://www.behance.net/gallery/103317145/MSTEAM-Website

Binjin is conquering all the endorsements for Insurance, Health Products, Household Products, Clothes and Fashion, Telecommunication etc. They seem all ready to set-up a Home of their own (maybe they have already set it up already LOL!!)

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Omg this is hugeee..CLOY success continues even after so many months....As most of u know India is a country with a big population and diversity ..but kdramas weren't much popular unlike other western shows.. However due to COVID and influx of Netflix subscriptions the scenario has changed ..And here we are...Netflix India channel released their first ever kdrama review that too on CLOY(When there were lots of Kdramas on Netflix from which they could have begun with).. CLOY is the new obsession and I can't be more proud of it..This clearly shows that how many people were pulled into kdrama-world due to CLOY..and the impact could be seen clearly..If only the juries in SK were not sleeping on this wonderful drama..!!sigh!!

OH WOW!! This is BIG! Netflix India is a huge market with huge potential for growth. I clicked on the video and they say it's their FIRST EVER Kdrama review! A drama that aired it's finale episode 10 MONTHS ago, and yet they chose CLOY over any of the newer dramas. Just shows CLOY truly paved the way for Kdramas in India and many other new emerging markets. So proud of CLOY, Binjin, writer and director and all the cast and crew!!

Screenshot-2020-10-24-at-5-07-55-PM.png

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@fangirl101 HB's popularity in Japan was always big - I think it grew during SeGa time too. That was why there was so many Japan magazines, books, covers etc that time lol. CLOY just reinginited the love for HB and I am sure his fanbase there grew which I think it seems as though he could have done other things in regards to Japan we don't know about yet lol. Like he had hinted in regards to a fan meeting before too .. Everyone know waiting on HB's fan meeting news after Jinnie had hers. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

@TotoroSY hyun bin in japan? thats huge. im excited for my daughter who works there and grandaughter (yes they are both hb fans ). in fact its fm my daughter where i get updates on cloy netflix standing in japan.  actually our standing joke everytime we facetime is that im more 

interested in news about cloy than about the  two of them he he.

@fangirl101  Wow, that's really great news about CLOY in Netflix Japan. The drama popularity still has not faded after 10 months and I bet fans are rewatching again and again, and also recommend to their family and friends too. And from Japan articles that I've read (via auto-translate), the impact of CLOY is being compared to Winter Sonata which was crazy big about 15 years ago and resulted in the Yon-sama Syndrome (ie Bae Yong Jun). And this time, besides the housewife fans, it also attracted young professional women and even male audience.

Both SYJ and HB are super popular in Japan now, and the news talk about the Hyun Bin -syndrome. As far as I know, YJ has been one of the top korean actress in Japan for awhile since A Moment To Remember and April Snow, and now her popularity is boosted even higher by CLOY. She's seen a the modern heroine, who is not the damsel-in-distress but a chaebol and entrepreneur with strong will and mind. While for HB, though he has always been one of the popular K-actors in Japan, I don't think he has reached the Bae Yong Jun type of impact. But with CLOY his status has jumped to another level and Japan media are comparing him with BYJ.

From the Japan articles, after Winter Sonata, there was no Kdrama that hit that wide spread popularity. One of the sign is coverage by major Japan media, who tends to not promote korean dramas due to biasness (cuz of the Japan-Korea sensitive political relationship). In fact Kdrama Hallyu wave was on the decline in Japan, until CLOY came along (this info can all be found in both Japan and Korean news articles - its in the CLOY thread). Like the article I translated, right now all Japan media and TV channels have special CLOY features which has not been done since Winter Sonata. It's because the CLOY impact just cannot be ignored by main media in Japan. That is why that comment that if there is no Covid19, HB will sweep over Japan, and that even a fan meeting at Tokyo Dome is possible.

LOL, sorry for the long-winded reply. I am a really big fan of CLOY and get rather passionate about it. It's funny how you chat more about CLOY with your daughter and granddaughter during facetime, but i guess that's another way of relating to each other too. Hope you and your family continue to have a great time chatting about CLOY and Binjin. Btw, do you know what are Japanese fans thots about Binjin?

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
16 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Binjin is the gift that keep on giving this October!! 

Every dululu cell in my body is exploding thinking those flowers in VAST’S latest season teaser with BINNIE are the same ones, or close enough, to be yet another crumb that this ship is alive and well. I had to write my thought down to my fellow Binjin shippers so I can get on with the rest of my day! :lol:

I am also enjoying reading about the continued success of CLOY!! Thank you for all the information. 
:glasses:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

8-ACC83-CC-6-DA4-4670-A708-777-C099-C38-

Binnie 2012 Season’s Greetings teaser #4

:selfie::elated:

C7-CB25-C6-BDD5-4392-9-A19-D58-AE9-A4824

ft Binnie clean legs (where’s the leg hair), short, sock, red sneaker, pretty hands, fair arms, broad shoulder:w00t::lol:

Spoiler

70-F9890-A-2-D31-48-D1-B38-B-D717-BADBA6

D6-E66650-4-D18-46-CF-A429-E4-A5-A373858

78-BEEFE7-E545-40-EE-B7-D9-853-D1-C0-A35

89-C58-CF3-D5-EA-4612-B45-D-374-CE8-D484

Loving these VASThetics teasers:wub:

Spoiler

84704273-05-B1-4-E49-849-B-98097-AB3-BAD

D9-DF0-DFB-A055-4-FF0-8-DD3-9-B90-B557-E

1-DA5-E5-F2-E6-F5-47-A5-B3-AE-7899-F8-DE

8-ACC83-CC-6-DA4-4670-A708-777-C099-C38-

Bargaining (The Point Men) Daesik is damn COOOL:rolleyes: