[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Also I guess we aren't voting for Best OST award on the APAN Star app. Since I noticed Itaewon Class (BTS) is leading and it will now be hard for us to vote on 3 different categories since our main competition is in popularity. 

I decided to focus my voting on APAN Star instead of AAA. Since AAA is still too confusing to me, I sadly wasn't contributing to the votes there. So my main focus will be on APAN Star as I think that is more important to them than AAA.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Since we have a lot of older members on here I made a step by step guide on how to vote for APAN please join if you can :) we need all hands on deck. I hope this is hopeful and answer some of your questions just click on the spoilers tab to see the steps
To vote

Spoiler

Click on this button to get to the voting area C597-F275-97-C7-4-FE9-BCA8-999386-D4-B85 

then scroll down and look for this 

41-F3341-B-9-BD7-4-A4-C-A197-F60-A426-E4
once you’re in look for BinJin and click on the heart (PLEASE BE CAREFUL and do not click too fast you might vote for the others instead so wait for it to refresh after each vote) Do the same thing for HB also 

0490-BC3-E-77-EB-42-F1-BC45-08-C215-AB91

How to get/buy hearts

Spoiler

Click on the upper right button 

CB485-E0-F-60-EA-492-C-B2-C0-F4-B2-EC3-B

You can get hearts for free by watching ads/doing missions 

or go to the “Hearts” option and buy it.

BCB307-C5-0163-4006-B36-A-787-B2-EF783-D

For new members you will need to “join the chart for 5 days”

Spoiler

If you see this 

3187-E88-C-D554-40-FB-B617-8162-F6179-CA
click on the “joining the chart” button

Then give them 1 heart (it doesn’t matter who your idol is because that ranking doesn’t affect APAN) please do this 5 days in a row so that you’re allowed to vote 30 times. 

E512-B062-D43-D-4684-BB14-5-C49-B2-BFBD7

If you haven’t signed up yet please please do so it is really easy just follow the steps above. It is really important to join the chart for 5 days so that you can vote the maximum amount for them. (We can only vote 9 times if we don’t join the chart) Blue hearts are useless in our case so use them to join the chart and get as many pink hearts as you can. I know there’s still a lot of shippers/fans out there so let’s recreate Baeksang 2.0 for them. Maybe if we’re lucky we can get a liking spree 2.0 also

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

Same here.  It’s technical challenge for older people like me :) .  BTW,  I still can’t find binjin name on the idol,  so I picked 1 randomly and vote.  Is it how that works.

If it’s a new account, yes just select any idol. Just vote 1 and then click on the Vote tab in the app and look for the option to vote for the actress/actors. 

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also I guess we aren't voting for Best OST award on the APAN Star app. Since I noticed Itaewon Class (BTS) is leading and it will now be hard for us to vote on 3 different categories since our main competition is in popularity. 

I decided to focus my voting on APAN Star instead of AAA. Since AAA is still too confusing to me, I sadly wasn't contributing to the votes there. So my main focus will be on APAN Star as I think that is more important to them than AAA.

Though I agree that APAN is bigger but they need our help in AAA as well. I hope you can continue to vote. 5K vote a day really counts. Feel free to PM me if you have questions. 

what worked for me so far is using VPN to watch ads. Though I’ve been told there’s a chance of getting banned when using VPN. 

There’s still a chance for them to win if we all vote. For the love of BinJin 

hahaha this is my first time doing all this voting! Gosh what has BINJIN done to me.  but I’m happy even if it can get tiring. And it’s touching to see comments from people saying how they are also trying to vote and contribute. 

4 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@bin-jinI noticed also her over sized puffer coat and he is just is a hoodie.  This coat is similar to the coat HB is seen wearing in some BTS.  The filming was done in winter, she must have been cold after the meal and he offered his coat.  Maybe this is over analyzing and presumptuous but it could also be caring and as you say "protective".  

As this was the infamous photo whereby the owner's son was DM'ed by Vast to take down (still don't understand why if they were with other people and not on a date), it is amazing that this same photo is now all over.  

I have downloaded the Idol Champ App and I bought the package to purchase hearts.  Just like TikTok, I have never done this in my life.  I remember being crazy about the game Candy Crush but I never paid a single dime and weathered through the videos.  With this I have no hesitations and even bought the highest bundle just so I can give them all my hearts. The things I will do for my OTP!

@Sandra WheelerRJH said-pray hard enough , and it will happen. 

OMG hahahaha it’s nice to read comments from BinJin fanatics. First time voting, first time buying stuff to help them win. This is a nice fandom! :) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

@Maggie Ruff @Beadharmony@Sandra Wheeler and all the other Boomers out there! in the fandom  Let us show up in full force.  We vowed never to go on TikTok and yet with did and  even some of us even went on a recruiting spree just so our OTP could get the votes!  The reward was worth all the effort.  We got the best gift we could ever hope and imagine! The two of them together- with all the proof we need to make us even better believers. 

Thank you to @krystalfor that comprehensive post and going through the step by step to make sure everybody gets it correctly.  I have been blessed to be friends with @Walk Kindlyand @Edelweiss88who happily answer my questions as well. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

8830-E21-F-29-E1-4059-96-D7-705-B86856-A

amtr2.jpg

Happy Seasons Greeting to A Moment to Remember premiere (Oct 28) :lol:

(Like Cheolsu in the movie, hiding tears with sunglasses) “I cried”_ Hyunbin

Besides The Negotiation director Lee Jong Suk that was at the premiere, a lot of mutual friends were at the premiere too: Cha Tae-hyun, Jo In Sung, Kim Soo Ro, Jang Dong Gun, Gong Hyung Jin, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin, Han Ji Min and one of the SeGa directors Kim Jong-hyun

:biubiu:

It was really a star studded premiere. With lots of other people they would know and later work with or become even more closer friends with ;) 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Krystal. said:

Since we have a lot of older members on here I made a step by step guide on how to vote for APAN please join if you can :) we need all hands on deck. I hope this is hopeful and answer some of your questions just click on the spoilers tab to see the steps
To vote

Hide contents

Click on this button to get to the voting area C597-F275-97-C7-4-FE9-BCA8-999386-D4-B85 

then scroll down and look for this 

41-F3341-B-9-BD7-4-A4-C-A197-F60-A426-E4
once you’re in look for BinJin and click on the heart (PLEASE BE CAREFUL and do not click too fast you might vote for the others instead so wait for it to refresh after each vote) Do the same thing for HB also 

0490-BC3-E-77-EB-42-F1-BC45-08-C215-AB91

How to get/buy hearts

Hide contents

Click on the upper right button 

CB485-E0-F-60-EA-492-C-B2-C0-F4-B2-EC3-B

You can get hearts for free by watching ads/doing missions 

or go to the “Hearts” option and buy it.

BCB307-C5-0163-4006-B36-A-787-B2-EF783-D

For new members you will need to “join the chart for 5 days”

Hide contents

If you see this 

3187-E88-C-D554-40-FB-B617-8162-F6179-CA
click on the “joining the chart” button

Then give them 1 heart (it doesn’t matter who your idol is because that ranking doesn’t affect APAN) please do this 5 days in a row so that you’re allowed to vote 30 times. 

E512-B062-D43-D-4684-BB14-5-C49-B2-BFBD7

If you haven’t signed up yet please please do so it is really easy just follow the steps above. It is really important to join the chart for 5 days so that you can vote the maximum amount for them. (We can only vote 9 times if we don’t join the chart) Blue hearts are useless in our case so use them to join the chart and get as many pink hearts as you can. I know there’s still a lot of shippers/fans out there so let’s recreate Baeksang 2.0 for them. Maybe if we’re lucky we can get a liking spree 2.0 also

Hi Krystal, thank you SO MUCH for helping with this information. Even though my new iPhone did not show me quite the same screens as you posted I was finally able to get the app, get on, buy the highest number of hearts which gave a nice bonus and begin voting. I am just still not sure why each vote takes me back to 'join the chart for five days' when in fact I clicked on that and joined first. I tried waiting awhile, refreshing, and going out then back in, all to no avail. I will keep working on it tomorrow! Will get my sister and two grands signed up as well! Fighting!!

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Finally!Congrats to our Kim Tae Pyung...Well deserved and we’re all so proud and happy for you  :wub:

And guess who’s excited to see this year winners too....non other than Son Eon Jin...She probably knew that her husband will win something this year lbh :lol:

+

Everytime the drone zoomed out,Dooly turned into BinJin :lol:

Honestly,what was HB trying to do...hold her hand?touch her coat? lol

+

Anyway,APAN voting has started but sadly there’s no Couple Award this year (I guess?) but let’s do our best to give them another popularity awards shall we...but even if we ended up not winning it,please just remember that we’ve got them Baeksang Popularity Awards already.And hopefully HB and YJ will win the other awards for APAN because both of them deserves it so much.

Fighting Everyone! 

:hooray:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Congrats to HB!! Finally he gets some recognition for spreading that Hallyu love. It’s too bad SYJ already won this award in 2018 - otherwise we could see them attending the same ceremony again 

but at least we will get HB in his dashing suit fit! It’s a live ceremony and apparently will be held in person :Pandabulous:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

46 minutes ago, lovelyz said:
Everytime the drone zoomed out,Dooly turned into BinJin :lol:

Honestly,what was HB trying to do...hold her hand?touch her coat? lol

What is this from? CLOY BTS? How do we know they aren't in character there? 

Edited by Mikayla Holloway
  • Like 2

Congratulations to our Hyun Bin for the prestigious President's Citation for Popular Culture and Arts Awards!

This is a well-deserved award/citation for Bin. He will attend the awarding ceremony tonight. We will be seeing a Hyun Bin in suit. 

:heart2:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Why didn’t SYJ get a presidential citation also since she was the FL for same drama? Can one only win once? But in her case, she was awarded the prime minister citation and not the presidential citation. 

I'm not sure if you can only win once, but her win was probably too recent to award her this year as well.  Would have been amazing to see them up there together on stage! 

8 minutes ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

What is this from? CLOY BTS? How do we know they aren't in character there? 

Its not BTS, its from the scene appearing in the episode. I actually noticed this myself recently because I was rewatching the episode on a bigger screen TV. I never noticed before but he does reach out for her hand. Its too bad they didn't do a close up of that- a lot of people complained that the scene required some kind of touch (like the ring scene) instead of them awkwardly staring at each other :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Why didn’t SYJ get a presidential citation also since she was the FL for same drama? Can one only win once? But in her case, she was awarded the prime minister citation and not the presidential citation. 

She won that award in 2018 for Something in The Rain. That is why she filmed a speech already. All past winners had filmed speeches for this year's nominees/winners. She can't win the same award again apparently /also not in such a short period of time. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Chingus, here’s the list of winners for the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards 2020

YJ bff GHJ win the Prime Minister’s citation.  The same award YJ bagged in 2018

Congrats to Binssi for winning the most prestigious Presidental’s citation. He well deserved it!!! Cant wait to see suit fit Binssi later at 6pm KST.  Will he wear Black or Royal Blue suit :rolleyes:

YJ : Hallyu Queen 2018 Prime Minister’s citation winner

HB : Hallyu King 2020 Presidential’s citation winner

BEST POWERFUL COUPLE in SK!!!!

:piggydance::hooray:

B9-A95-AF4-38-B2-441-C-9-AD5-BC7-F3-D094

E85-AF078-86-D1-4-AE0-814-A-EF60-FCF0508

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 4