[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Guys, our tweeter friends are enjoying everyday .....October is really one of the Best months for BinJin.

Are they trolling us...SYJ and her friends..... Guys, Please take it and enjoy it!

Do not debate on it but OUR SHIP WILL SOON DOCK! WAIT and PRAY!

JUST OPEN AND LOOK WHO LIKED THIS PICTURE

:elated:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Peony said:

Guys, our tweeter friends are enjoying everyday .....October is really one of the Best months for BinJin.

Are they trolling us...SYJ and her friends..... Guys, Please take it and enjoy it!

Do not debate on it but OUR SHIP WILL SOON DOCK! WAIT and PRAY!

JUST OPEN AND LOOK WHO LIKED THIS PICTURE

Who like this? I don't see this post in my IG now haha i'm dying i thought this is edited only

1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

@MASTERPIECE

1. Make sure you download CHOEAEDOL CELEB app

2.  Fill in the textboxes, your email address, choose username and password.  On the recommender, enter username of the person that recommend you to use the app.m If you don't have one, you can use either one of us ( seobeecow, cloyfever, cloyGlobal).  The recommender get 1000 hearts and will be  in your friend list in the app.

3.  After you sign up, they will send a verification email to your email address.  Open you email and click on the link, it will open a new web page, select you're not a robot and click on the button to confirm

4  Sign in to CHOEAEDOL CELEB app, on the search button on the top menu, type in either Hyun bin or Son YeJin.  When the name shows up, select the heart so he or she will be your celeb.

5.  There will be a heart icon pops up randomly, click on it to get your heart point.

6.   tap on the home button at the bottom, and tap on picture of any artist,  if a heart with a question mark appears, tap on it to get your point.

To add friend, tap home button to go to home page.  Then you can either

• Tap on friend icon on the top right menu to go to friend section.  In the search box, you can search for a specific username or you can search for similar name such as binjin, syj, riri, cloy.  It will list people with username similar to it, and you just add them
  • In the search box on the top menu, type huyn bin or Son YeJin or binjin, it will display post of users that posted for binjin.  Select user and tap on add friend icon.

Once you have friends, tap on the heart icons to send and receive hearts.  For a heart you send, you will receive one and your friend get one.  It won't cost you any.

To vote for your celeb, on the home page, tap on the far right button at the bottom to vote for your celeb. If you vote for 100 or more hearts, you will get 10% back.  Remember to use all your daily hearts before it expires.  Don't use ever hearts

Thank you! I appreciate it

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

they filmed this scene from summer scent in live traffic :o I am like on episode 6 only (lol i am in between other movies and shows)

whaaaaat. besides HB that was my absolute favorite pairing for SYJ and I still wish she and SSH would work together again (though I think SSH is a bit stuck in a certain acting style and not as versatile). hated the storyline though as I felt SYJ’s character was made too weak and just reactive to all the external forces around her. and the pacing, ugh. this kinda redeems it for me :joy: how in the world did she not get run over. I can’t believe they took that risk! :dizzy: 

but that scene on the soccer field and several others.... sigh, so swoon worthy. :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Just a bit off topic..

Does anyone knows where can I watch Summer Scent..

I tried few sites and got through 4-5 episodes but put it on hold as the video/audio quality was quite bad..

@ElectricHearts any suggestions.??

@BinJin2020 i have to agree with you..Summer Scent era SYJ was something different ..She looked ethereally beautiful..Plus her pairing with handsome hunk Song Seung Heon(his hairstyle being a bonus) ,was a visual pleasure..After Binnie ,I will choose SSH as my fav on-screen partner of YJ even if the storyline of Summer Scent was not that great.

But yeah no one can top RiRi couple .They will always be number 1.

Edit: Some people dmed me about the sites related to Summer Scent..But I already tried those places..

It is a bummer that we can't watch the  older classical dramas in better quality..

Meanwhile I will continue from where I left.. Thanks everyone who  took efforts to inform me.

• Like 2

For the past few days, we've celebrated so many things. But then again, why there's always hate comments and malicious contents on other social media. I'm not into Twitter, but sometimes I did lurk to see updates. Be it for Binjin or anything else. It's sad to see people so invested into others lives especially onto their unfavorable person or idols. They don't support the idols but they always find a way to start a pick Fighting. May I ask a little favor here especially to those who are active on Twitter. If you come across negative comments, malicious contents, trying to provoke other camp, especially from BinJin related account (there are few who always start or engaged in wars) pls call out them. Do some TL cleanse for Jinnie and Binnie. Most of the times I saw people fight for Jinnie. The least I want to see Binjin / Sonyejin / Hyunbin hashtags are from fan wars. Let's initiate this while we are hyping of AAA votings too. We are looking forward to many more good news. In the meantime, let's be a responsible & show good examples to others. We can do this together for the sake of Binjin :ok::heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Love 3

On 10/11/2020 at 11:18 AM, Cala Taksin said:

The thing I love the most about BinJin is that regardless of if they are together or not - I’m so happy that they found each other. They make each other happier, stronger, and they are supportive of each other. Even if they are just friends, I’m glad they have each other to count on. In life there are people you meet at the beginning of your career that helps define who you are as you start out, there are passerbys in the middle that gives you experience and ideas of the person you want to become and then there is the person you meet once you’ve already reach that height, once you’ve already become your own person - meeting this person will feel like you’re meeting a stranger you’ve known your whole life, they bring out a side of you that you didn’t even know existed and they make your heart flutter randomly even if it’s through a monitor. 

This is how I feel about BinJin and all the drama recently. I’m appreciative of everyone from their past because those are the people that has brought us to this moment. They are not who they were 10, 20 years ago. Let’s keep going forward, not backwards.

I love you quote!! Sums up YJ and HB feeling to each other. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Season 1 Wedding GIF by NBCI think The fandom of binjin is too large  that is hard to control everyone not to engage in fanwars ..i just lurk on twitter a while back and noticed a quite fanwar about the koreaboo article which was shared by some binjin shippers. A fan of the other fandom i think reacted  that started a heated arguments..anyhow  it was an article from the koreabo which i think not a malicious invented article by any binjin stan..yet i  appreciate some of us here keeping reminding all not to engage in wars..

Am praying here too like yours that this sailing will dock soon. I have my intuition though that it was docked already..

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

whaaaaat. besides HB that was my absolute favorite pairing for SYJ and I still wish she and SSH would work together again (though I think SSH is a bit stuck in a certain acting style and not as versatile). hated the storyline though as I felt SYJ’s character was made too weak and just reactive to all the external forces around her.

That is one of the reasons why I had put a pause between their shows I had left since I actually have more depressing or slower pace shows left of theirs to watch. I had heard about Summer Scent/why people didn't like it as much base on the ending.

HB knows SSH too. Not sure how well but SSH apparently made comment on HB and he thank him .. it was in one of the Confidential Assignment interviews. It wasn't translated in English so not sure what was said lol. It was a clip I saw or something on instagram. So can't even remember which video it was in lol.

I was watching this video of Jinnie's reactions at award shows  - the one at the end from 2009 Blue Dragon Awards (where she is sitting next to Go Soo and Ha Ji Won is sitting row behind) Jinnie got so embarrassed lol. Go Soo trying to protect Jinnie from embarassment :P lol

Here's the full performance:

Poor Binnie no one to protect him from that Baeksang close up lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

That is one of the reasons why I had put a pause between their shows I had left since I actually have more depressing or slower pace shows left of theirs to watch. I had heard about Summer Scent/why people didn't like it as much base on the ending.

HB knows SSH too. Not sure how well but SSH apparently made comment on HB and he thank him .. it was in one of the Confidential Assignment interviews. It wasn't translated in English so not sure what was said lol. It was a clip I saw or something on instagram. So can't even remember which video it was in lol.

I was watching this video of Jinnie's reactions at award shows  - the one at the end from 2009 Blue Dragon Awards (where she is sitting next to Go Soo and Ha Ji Won is sitting row behind) Jinnie got so embarrassed lol. Go Soo trying to protect Jinnie from embarassment :P lol

Here's the full performance:

I like goo soo yay..

The first korean drama i've  ever watched was the Green Rose of Go soo. His performance there was so great yet i was frustrated cause no kissing scenes haha..i didnt watch anymore k dramas until CLOY but am aware that there was SYJ in Korea..First i met Yejin in her White Night movie with Go Soo as i researched anything about Go Soo..I was fell inlove right away with SYJ as she was really rrally lovely in that movie..my frustration comes again since theres no chance for yejin and gosoo to have a passionate kissing scene...Ive been rooted yejin to gosoo so deeply before but so sigh,  they never became an item and gosoo married someone else  then.. Cloy  caught up my attention  when i saw hyun bin..i researched too about hyun bin and oh my heart, i love him deeper for yejinshi..and screaming untill now for the bread they are throwing at us. Enjoying everything they do. I forgot already Go Soo haha..Hi Go Soo! I love you..

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Apart from my family & friends, I am grateful to have this couple crash land into my life and brought me so much joy this 2020. 

To all my fellow Canadian BinJin shippers- Happy Thanksgiving! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you too from one Canuck to another. I am also grateful and thankful to have met some wonderful BJ shippers (you know who you are)  and while we communicate online, the delulus , the angst and the laughs we share are priceless. Much love to you. :kiss_wink:  and Thank You. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

was watching this video of Jinnie's reactions at award shows  - the one at the end from 2009 Blue Dragon Awards (where she is sitting next to Go Soo and Ha Ji Won is sitting row behind) Jinnie got so embarrassed lol. Go Soo trying to protect Jinnie from embarassment :P lol

were those two award shows she was sitting beside JHI? no wonder people thought they were together. :joy:

and was that her and JWS sitting together? which award show was that? i'm assuming after AMTR? that's another favorite pairing of mine :D 

i also want to see her and JIS again. i think he looks so much better after The Classic. and he's my favorite actor other than GY who has never been paired with SYJ (but i hear he wants to be? is that ever going to happen? i hope so.))

i know, i'm greedy. but if i can't have HB + SYJ again i'd like to see her again with these other gorgeous guys.

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

i hated that and felt really bad for Binnie. 

• Like 2

@BinJin2020 actually I didn't think to look much at those as JHI isn't there. This was when she was nominated and won for 2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards (under her real name). It is the one that Binnie is now nominated for this year. 

I was more focused on Jinnie while I was watching. Jung Woo Sung one was related to 37th Blue Dragon Awards (2016) - She won Popularity Award with  Jung Woo Sung, Doona Bae and Jun Kunimura. That is why JWS is sitting next to her.

photo788418.jpg

Anyways, Binnie is a big fan of JWS - how nice it turned out JWS would end up being one of his friends when he started out lol - Why he is at A Moment to Remember premiere.. Embarrassingly answered yes :lol: That he is also there for SYJ of course lol.. When he got asked how about SYJ? lol

As for Go Soo, yes Jinnie is very close friends with him still which is why he had an appearance on The Last Princess :) Regardless, they both seem to like to have their friends make appearances in their movies/dramas lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw a video of their kiss in CLOY on IG ( the original version where they shoot in switzerland, not the reshoot where they have to shoot in korea ) they zoomed in and you could see that SYJ kissed him more maybe because she knew they’ll take the scene with camera far. You could tell how her head moved! Totally different with the reshoot one where she act so shy! It’s so natural! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1