[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

50 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

@BinjinFangirl I cringe at most fan edits but that one actually looks like it could be real :lol:

And to our  visitors, don't worry, no one actually believes a gender reveal/shower/wedding took place :rolleyes:. We know it was a CF shoot (and it was labeled as such). The fandom just likes to take every opportunity to get creative and that pic gives off celebratory vibes. Don't take it so seriously. Carry on and happy Weekend! 

Ikr, those smiles tho’ :wub:

They’re both glowing and radiating happiness from within. And their pose fit so well in the picture! even when it comes from a totally different occasion.

This Bey is really talented and has a great sense of wit too. She has many awesome edited photos&videos, including one video posted by celest1al few pages back for #CLOYtober entry. I recommend y’all to go check her profile for a good laugh :D

And yes, yes, we’re just having fun deluluing whilst waiting and hoping and praying. We don’t put that much thought into vague posts made by people close from them, nor label our delulu as facts and push people to believe it. We’re totally just having fun with this kind of post ;)

• Like 18
  • Love 3

How i miss those binjin grocery fake videos.. It is perfectly contradict the ill feeling of those antis against yejin and binjin fans..it helps actually to prevent us responding negative vibes from these ill fated humans. Like it is more worth to consume our space and time rather than to  engage any fan wars ..my favorite was the pingueins..i cannot find them anymore.

• Like 8
  • Thirsty 1

Since it is World Mental Healthy Day (Sat Oct 10) - depending what time zone you are in, a throwback to Binnie's I Am Happy

fullsizephoto101539.jpg

A reminder through difficult times, you are not alone. You can overcome it and find happiness. His happy place in his imaginative world in the movie is in Switzerland

cloyfinale3.jpg

:fullofhearts:

Jinnie was joking when she said the character he was most similar with was to his character in I Am Happy but maybe she was hinting on this soon happier life :) 

The movie made me emotional - maybe I could relate to it a bit too much when I watched it the first time a few months ago. Let's just say I didn't choose the right day to watch it either.

FYI:

photo8048.jpg

The film 'I Am Happy' is produced by Blue Storm, which has shown outstanding films such as 'April Snow' by Director Jur Jin Ho and Bae Yong-Joon and Son Ye-Jin, 'I Love You Malsoon' by Park Heung-Sik, and 'Birth of Family' by Kim Tae-Yong.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Antis are everywhere, imagine they went on jennyhouse post to bash and insult yejin. How pathetic! Shame shame shame! and claiming that they are HB fan, when in fact they're not. Antis conserve your energy when the real announcement comes out. i will always say this, korea is a pretty conservative country ( you already know what i mean lol)  and he's not going back. He doesn't want to go back to his past. He said so himself, he sees the future sweeter and he said that recently not 10 years ago. Don't live in the past. Move on and move forward lol

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I hope the shippers here realize talking about antis is just going to encourage them to continue their attacks. They are happy to see so many people writing about them. Please, report them in the platforms they are doing the attacks. In here, the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. They are not worth talking about. We have so much positive things to talk about. Focus on the positive. I am sure they are reading our posts and the best way to RickRoll'D them off is to celebrate Binjin. 

If only am good at posting here about binjin kissing scene i cloy, i have to post it over and over...yummm...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2

1 hour ago, bigpoodle said:

My dear, i think your post is out of order..this fandom thread is for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin..You can say whatever opinion you would want to say but good for binjin , not pulling  the other half down... My say, trust BINJIN..They have both good auras and smiles on their recent pictures..nevermind those antis ..anyhow, what ive noticed to our beautiful otps is that , antis thrown them stone but binjin thrown them back  bread.. BinJin are doing all good so let us be all happy..

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

We are currently experiencing covid right now/pandemic.. How is anyone suppose to travel? What exactly is she suppose to update us on besides her CFs right now :lol: What phone games she is playing, what book she is reading, what music she is listening to? Since she doesn't do this. She isn't going to update us on when she is going golfing or what she is eating lol.. There is no privacy in those activities.. She use to always give fans messages each month back in the day. It just stopped when she did her last fan meeting january 2013 and when she got instagram? Since she had stopped doing monthly messages.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

Also, I will like to add I thought it was amazing she actually recorded a message on her thoughts on The Wandering Chef. We could have not even known she actually did go if it wasn't for the fact she decided to share her thoughts/message. Since we don't know what other premieres she has attended besides Miss Baek *no picture (mention in TN commentary) and Rampant in 2018.. We know of potentially seeing Uhm Jee won's movie in February 2019 but that was it :lol: She loves to watch movies.. So did she really not go to anymore? lol.. Lately, people go to these more easily now it seems since there is no red carpet/premiere happening. People go in undetected to these screenings unless they share on SNS. 

• Like 8

:please:

Also wonder if Binnie has resume to reading scripts and has thought more on CA sequel. I already know what I want with CA sequel if he is considering it and this involves Jinnie of course :lol: producer and/or be on the American team with Daniel /yay English speaking Jinnie - even if her scenes are just with Daniel. 

:transforms:

• Like 8

Throwback  S E P T E M B E R  30, 2018 ~~ their TN stage greet last stop at Daegu.  After the  stage greet Director Lee, YJ & HB took a priv car to elsewhere instead of  bus.:ph34r::ph34r:

HB : Taegu came to Daegu

YJ: Thats right. Taegu came to Daegu and I came to my hometown Daegu

Did Taegu visited YJ parents in Daegu??

:selfie::elated:

YJ was seated next to HB:w00t:

63-DA6-FA6-382-D-428-D-BA3-A-D1947-EC39-

9-EA9-D621-5-DCF-4907-AFFC-D632-D42-AC28

Spoiler

85-E9-ADF0-C747-43-E5-A606-3-BA204-E316-

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

Happy sunday BinJin fighters! :heart1:

I am glad that Yejin post on her instagram yesterday, as usual she looks radiant, beautiful and glowing! A picture of a woman who is content and happy with life. That smile and posture looks like a model!  She really glows. That's why those haters are so jealous of her because Yejin always liked to tease hahaha! I guess that post is telling us that everything is ok, just chill everybody and that is also the answer to her haters ...Hit her, beat her she will always slay and happy!

dragons' den ew GIF by CBC

You are such a mood Son Ye Jin!!! 

PS. I heard she will be endorsing Health product and Binnie just done filming his latest endorsement and that is for a Health insurance. Wow what a coincidence! Both are latest endorsers of HEALTHY product and insurance 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing some back reading & musing on those CLOY moments which referenced several real life BinJin events, like grocery boy, crossing border for a woman should go down into history.  This was also discussed previously on this thread, eg page 140.  

Of course I was thrilled and happy to find these real life references, and I love the CLOY parallel theme that’s present throughout the drama. 

Now several months later, I’m thinking about it more objectively, and wondering what reasons for including them in the drama?  

Is it common for kdramas to do this sort of thing?  Are there other kdramas that have done something like this or is it unique to CLOY?

Was it to feed the fans?  Have a tease at BinJin expense?  Or simply added for humour? 

I’m really curious and would like to hear your theories.  If someone interviews the writer or director in real life, I hope they ask them this question! 

I think the writer, director, actors could have made the scenes funny without referencing those real life events.  It wasn’t necessary to include them, yet the CLOY team and BinJin were on board with it.  

My theory is that it was a wink from BinJin to their fans that they are a couple but doing it in a “silent” low key way, similar to the SYJ IG liking spree.  Of course I could be completely wrong and there was no other reason except for drama entertainment purpose!  

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

@LavenderVirgo that is a great question! You're right - it has popped up a bunch of times throughout this thread. It's one of those things we could endlessly debate with no 100% conclusive answer unless we ask writer Park ( I would totally LOVE if she gave us a post-drama interview). But there are definitely some strong hints/Meta moments. 

The one I'm 99.9% sure is a major wink to fans or anyone paying attention to the BinJin dating rumours -  Ralphs showing up as one of the most searched words on YSRs phone after the paparazzo shot of her and RJH is published. I mean, the implication is pretty clear. The only meaning Ralphs has is that it was the supermarket Binjin were assumed to be shopping at in LA. However a couple of questions about this: 1) Is this something the writer would have included in the original script?  Or is this a detail added by someone else during the filming process? And 2) Did HB and SYJ notice it? Were they asked if it was OK to include? Its such a small detail that was only noticed by screen capture, not sure most fans would have noticed just watching the scene. So many questions...

Then there is episode 1 with Mr Hong talking about how he responded to Disptach about the photos of YSR and the man she's dating. Even though they were clearly on a date, he was trying to explain it wasnt like that. Then the assistant scribbling in his notepad "Those two are definitely dating". Then YSR is telling Mr Hong her name will be in the papers the next day and he says " is it another dating scandal?" Its all very clever, but is it a wink to fans or just making fun of the situation? Who knows. Same with Mr Hong talking to reporters on the phone at the hospital in a later episode,  saying it wasn't a hug in the photo, YSR was just leaning on RJH to "endure" the pain lol  Other moments like "groceryboy" could also just be a clever joke. 

ETA: I'm not even sure writer Park would know anything about their personal relationship outside of the rumours everyone else knows. So whether these elements were coincidently already in her script before HB and SYJ were cast, or it was tweaked post-casting to include them is unclear. I lean towards the latter especially because there were a few other "winks" as well, like the line about  "negotiating" when YSR first lands in NK, the MOTA music when RJH plays the video game, umbrella scene and YSR dancing in her office (nod to SITR) etc.. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 5