3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Looking great Binnie. Still a bit bulky, Captain Ri vibes!

:heart2beat:

I heard it's for Bohum clinic? 

PLIFE (aka People Life Insurance) lol -> They call themselves PLIFE. Bohum Clinic is part of that.

It does look it is most likely that. They always film outside for their CFs too.

Binnie sure dressing up like Jin Woo from MOTA though lol

Their team of same bodyguards

:loveu:

-

A new wave crashing

And just when she probably thought her career would be on a steady, upward course as she marks her 20th year in the business and moves further beyond that, Son Ye-jin experiences a sudden popularity spike brought about by her hit pairing with Hyun Bin in the K-Drama Crash Landing on You. To give the uninitiated a clear grasp of just how phenomenal that is, it’s currently the highest-rated tvN drama ever and the third highest-rated drama in Korean cable TV history, and is inarguably that one series that sparked and reignited many Filipinos’ love for K-Dramas. 

In an exclusive Metro.Style interview, Hyun Bin said about working with Son Ye-jin, “Based on my observation as an actor, she had a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had the interpretation and various ideas about the scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor, and it stimulated me where various things were learned from her. I think this is what I like about acting with her.” 

The bosses behind Smart Communications are among those who were captivated by the unique story of Crash Landing on You as well as the on-screen chemistry of its lead stars, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They felt just how powerful this duo is, and quickly conceptualized ways to align these Korean superstars with Smart as a brand. 

171accec-a910-478a-b371-b2cab589ea08_crash-landing-on-you-tvn.jpg

Smart Signature is all about simplifying the postpaid experience for customers. This way, they get to enjoy the latest technology and mobile innovations, have worry-free connections through data-packed plans, and experience an elevated lifestyle through exclusive perks and rewards. Recognized as the country’s fastest mobile data network, it is also Smart’s goal to cater to the different passions and needs of their customers through a wide range of Giga Promos. There is Giga Video for subscribers who want to binge-watch the latest K-dramas, online shows and series; Giga Stories for those who love sharing their experiences with friends and loved ones on social media; Giga Games for avid mobile gamers; Giga Music for those who want their daily dose of tunes and podcasts; and Giga Work for easy access to a wide range of productivity apps to make work and school life simpler and more convenient.

All these offerings boil down to two keywords underscored in the brand’s campaign: simple and smart. And those are among the adjectives that can best describe Son Ye-jin too. As an individual, the ageless beauty embodies simplicity, and as an actress, she is smart with her choices.        

Already aware of her Filipino fans and their overwhelming love and support for her, Son Ye-jin was naturally thrilled to find out about this opportunity to work with a Philippine brand. She said, “I was very happy. Actually, I wanted to go to the Philippines and shoot. And the fans who loved the drama sent me so many messages of support on social media. I am really happy to shoot an advertisement for a Philippine brand and it’s even better because it’s a Smart advertisement. It’s just so sad that I couldn’t come to see all the fans in person but I’m always very thankful and happy to be able to meet them in this way.”

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I am curious when Bargaining aims to release now. I know the movie should be in post production work - who knows how long they decide to edit and everything to make the movie perfect - like are they aiming for Cannes film market? -  Cannes is normally in May. I don't recall the deadline on submissions and stuff for Cannes because normally I don't look at this. Most Korean films do Cannes ex. Peninsula and I believe even Hwang Jung Min's movie was a part of it too. Just everything for next year has been delayed in film industry around the world. You just keep seeing ex. more Hollywood movie release being postponed, award ceremonies change dates. Those who thought they would be filming soon for projects they were cast earlier in the year in Korea - not sure if those films are being filmed now. Although it does look Hwang Jung Min and YoonA are filming Hush right now. Regardless, there is no rush to release a movie right now because covid keeps postponing scheduled releases etc. 

Although looks like a bunch of their friends have been watching movies lately, I noticed both Song YoonA and Ha Ji Min had watched The Wandering Chef recently. Maybe it was a special screening they were invited too. It is a beautiful drama doc - involves food and such a touching story sigh..

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

In twitter, someone posted that the other thread is fiesting about the presence of hyun bin's stylist on his current commercial shooting . I cannot understand about the relevance of it since it was bins stylist eversince. Am fiesting too since she was there making sure that hyun bin always look good. Thats all that matters. The stylist is an employee of hyun bin so its natural for bin to call her for work business related. No more no less.. 

Well said. I am confused - why wouldn't Belma be at his CF shoot today? She styles him - of course she would be there. I don't know where anyone got the impression that HB would have an issue with Belma. It's not her fault that certain overzealous shippers created a false narrative around her IG story of two blurry people, for the purpose of proving their theories. Its silly because: 1) No one can make out who the people are and 2) as if she would risk her career/reputation  to expose her super private client's personal relationships. The irony is that photo then spread and was used to support the rumour in late July which Vast then had to deny. So the moral of the story is that people should be careful how they interpret vague social media posts and avoid the spread of false stories. 

@ElectricHearts I can't see Bargaining premiering earlier than next Spring, so Cannes makes sense if they were planning for the festival circuit. Assuming all the festival dates are still going ahead as planned. 

• Like 20
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@QueenieBee yea if they both end up filming around the same time March/April-August .. Then either Bargaining premiere is during their filming period or after. If they want to focus on international award season buzz - they need to start applying for festivals, then they would aim for fall similar with Parasite. = Parasite had hit Cannes, TIFF and other festivals. Since it didn't qualify for Baeksang until earlier this year where it won awards - even though the year before it won the Oscar. ^_^

Also since technically it is 10 years of Personal Taste and Secret Garden this year.. Just for laughs

pt1.jpg

sega.jpg

Wonder what kind of comedy it would be for Joo Won as Gil Ral Im to meet Gae In (dressed as a boy)

:loolz:

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

Today, I viewed parts of a SYJ 2014 interview. It helped me to appreciate even moreso how realistic and logical she is and her general outlook on life. I'm sure it has greatly contributed to her success. It also gave me some insights into how she probably views the actions of antis and relationships in general. While we're all human and it is only natural and part of human tendency to be impacted by words and actions, especially in this increasingly unpredictable world, I think it is a good concept for us to consider:

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Looks like Jinnie made a reappearance on SNS :) She like the poster on Uhm Ji Won's new show Birthcare Centre. It looks really good. I watched the teasers on Soompi. It airs November 2. HB's co star Lee Jae Wook/also one of the actors under his company - also promoted his new show Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol yesterday too.  - Both of their news are on Soompi news back to back lol.. It is airing now. So looks like they have more shows to watch on TV :lol: I think busy watching TV is probably still happening. Their friends are so busy :Pandabulous:

Me? WE

bh34.jpg

baeksang5.jpg

:approves:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

I went bonkers over Lee kyun soon IU and Jang ki yong after watching my Mister. It's the best Korean content I have watched so far 

And now I m so excited over yejin working with Lee kyun sun in the Hollywood movie 

And I want to see her with Jan ki yong too... Man he is hot 

And I soooo want to see Hyun bin with IU

Me too. I want to see HB and IU :)

But a little off topic hehe 

Excited for Yejin :heartxoxo:

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Good morning, BinJin Nation. It's lovely to wake up to new pics of HB in his photoshoot. This month of October is sure starting out quite nicely for us. HB's thank  you video for all the birthday love, SYJ's 4, I repeat 4 magazine covers and one calling her the Hallyu Queen. Not only is she the Hallyu Queen but also a Chungmuro Queen. Yeah!!  And lastly, VAST's liking of BJ contents from a BJ fan account. This is not just a crumb, it is a huge cake people. After all, VAST is HB and KKT. Prior to October, we also have KKT's IG story post,  SYA's liking a BJ pic, and of course our Hallyu Queen posting a huge BJ cake from a fan. So what are they telling us? Enjoy your cakes until we announce. Patience is a virtue and when it happens it will be beautiful and worth it. 

may i know, what kind stories that have been post by KKT IG?

• Like 3

when they appeared in the same magazine. Not sure if I have seen that shoot of Jinnie's before. Also not sure why they had to have one part where her legs aren't there lol

Since Jinnie said she wanted to be a baker, their favorite ingredient..:lol:

flour.jpg

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

when they appeared in the same magazine.

Too many COINCINDENCES even from before.. really destined and meant to be
:transforms:

But post CLOY incidents (which can never be construed as media play) - choosing to be identified with each other by wearing the same brand together at the awards, holding the same award when they can choose not to, endorsing the same Smart brand upon recommendation of "close friend" aka Hyun Bin (when they are individually picky of their endorsements), liking/viewing directly related to BINJIN posts - Ye Jin post Baeksang, BinJin cake, Song Yoona, and recently Vast - these are deliberate actions

Grocery incident at LA - it was a personal trip  and never mentioned as a work trip even in the statements.

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

@BinJinBest Add to that a photo of them together ate in a restaurant in Busan after filming CLOY. They were seated beside each other. Looking like a sweet couple eating their favorite food. And the video on the last filming of CLOY when they hugged and tap each other's back,that was sweet gestures of a real couple who have done/finished a 7 gruelling months of drama on a high note!

If their US trip was a media play how come Hyun Bin adjusted his schedules and wrap up party of MOTA was done earlier? Seems he was in a hurry to join his lady love in the United States for two or 3 weeks? There was no drama offer yet and nothing to promote. So in conclusion, THE MAN IS IN LOVE! BINJIN IS A REAL DEAL. :Cornykiss:

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
2 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Too many COINCINDENCES even from before.. really destined and meant to be

But post CLOY incidents (which can never be construed as media play) - choosing to be identified with each other by wearing the same brand together at the awards, holding the same award when they can choose not to, endorsing the same Smart brand upon recommendation of "close friend" aka Hyun Bin (when they are individually picky of their endorsements), liking/viewing directly related to BINJIN posts - Ye Jin post Baeksang, BinJin cake, Song Yoona, and recently Vast - these are deliberate actions

Grocery incident at LA - it was a personal trip  and never mentioned as a work trip even in the statements.

Media play my foot! Only bitter shippers/fraudsters will say that.. hb and yejin don't need to do that they are established actors and actress and yejin is zero scandal for 20 years.. sick and tired of those insecure shippers who always connect everything even the ig stories of the friends of their bias! eww so desperate and i can't blame hb for issuing the fastest denial ever haha...fraudsters shipper stop your delusions and check your mental health and please try to move on..its 2020 already i think all of you are stuck in 2008 hahaha 

HB : it's happier to think about the future than the past. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

LA was mediaplay? For what exactly? CLOY which was months away from being accounced? Let's recap once again with actual facts for those who don't want to backread and are relying on biased info: 

HB had no known business in LA that anyone is aware of. His agency clarified afterwards it was a work/personal trip. But he had no staff with him; he travelled there solo which was evident upon his return to Incheon Airport where he was pushing his cart of suitcases himself until his staff met him outside the gate. 

Let's explore the 'supposed' CLOY connection as writer Park apparently lives in LA area. Statements released by both Vast and writer Park on March 8 clearly indicate no meetings took place prior. 

Writer Park: "We don't have any details to share but it is true that we contacted Hyun Bin to check his schedule."

Vast confirmed the two sides had talked about the actor' schedule but added: "However we haven't met to discuss anything yet". 

Do either of these statements read as either side having met previously? Sure, its not uncommon for project discussions to occur before they are officially announced but the way the statements are worded is pretty clear. What would be the purpose to lie or mislead here? Then it took almost another 2 months to confirm his participation in the project (April 21). 

But most importantly, I'm not sure in what world the actors travel thousands of miles to meet the writer of a project. Its usually the other way around. We have no confirmation writer Park was in LA at that time either. Makes a lot more sense that she would be spending time in SK getting this project going, meeting with various people before filming began. 

But let's pretend for a minute it were actually true. Both SYJ and HB were there to discuss a project. Ok well, that would have been a great reason for the agencies to use to explain the pics right? Instead you had both agencies scrambling for hours to come up with an explanation and the end result was they met "spontaneously" (btw did you know two people can meet twice 'spontaneously' over the course of two weeks in a city the size of LA? Me either.) 

So what are the facts? SYJ regularly travels to LA to visit her friend (not her sister as some incorrectly reported). HB and SYJ got increasingly closer during summer 2018-Fall 2018 as they did tons of promo for TN. SYJ even attended his premiere for Rampant in late Oct 2018. And there was a golf sighting of both of them around that time too. HB was busy wrapping up MOTA in December and finally had a break in January 2019. What does he do? Apparently he spends more time with his new close friend so he travels to LA and meets up with her on atleast 2 known occasions, Jan 9 and 21 (with her birthday sandwhiched in between). If you want to believe they only met on the two occasions fans managed to spot them together, I have a bridge to sell you. :phew:

Ultimately people can choose to believe what they want. But good 'ole Occam's Razor explains it best - the simpler answer is usually the correct one. So no need to engage in mental gymnastics to figure this one out guys. :smort:

You nailed it dear! And Yes! A BIG commonsense!

For me, never mind to explain at all since people without commonsense will never validate a very obvious and concrete explaination and scenarios. They only find ways to debunk the truth and make their own trash perceptions as valid..As Hyun Bin said, We Just Laugh it Off..geeezzzz....

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
52 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

But most importantly, I'm not sure in what world the actors travel thousands of miles to meet the writer of a project.

52 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

But let's pretend for a minute it were actually true. Both SYJ and HB were there to discuss a project. Ok well, that would have been a great reason for the agencies to use to explain the pics right? Instead you had both agencies scrambling for hours to come up with an explanation and the end result was they met "spontaneously"

Very well said. It would have been easier for them to say they met up to discuss a project, but no they didnt say that. Because it's so weird for them to travel all the way to LA to discuss. they cant make up an excuse to that extent.

How others choose to ignore the obvious and think of theories that don't make sense 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1