Quantcast

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

We just wait until they decide to give us more hints or updates. Nice to see more of Binnie lately as we all missed him (maybe too much since we are all bringing back Personal Tate/PT Jinnie lol)

photo120616.jpg

In the meantime, we are enjoying their works /CF updates

:Pandabulous:More post CLOY success..

CLOY still being talked about in Japan

What is Binnie working on next. He mentioned potential virtual fan meeting in August for Japan when he was done Bargaining. We know Jinnie just finished hers recently ^_^ Her first fan meeting since 2013. :) 

:loveu:

:letsgo:

Oh Be With You even in the top on Netflix Japan:

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Since the instastory is only available for 24 hr, we should save it properly. Here is all the igs story & the evidence of stalker vast

The Instatory input credit to this ig owner :glasses:

https://instagram.com/cloverleafinafans_official?igshid=1gxah04gg1dse

AWESOME!!!

:piggydance::gangnamstyle:

VAST you can continued your peeping, we will keep it low and wont ask you check DM:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I seldom post here already but I just couldn't help myself this time. I'm giddy beyond words with this most recent candy, BIG CANDY :wub:, I love you Vast!!! No need for in-depth analysis & conjectures to be done. Just plain simple logic would point you how significant this is, right? The screencaps alone say what needs to be said: BJ ship is definitely sailing!!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

Too much candies and cakes from both BinJin's sides. We are loving it! Thank you and we love you Vast :happyshakes:

And wow back to back magazine covers of Yejin in Philippines! Superliked the caption, Hallyu Queen. Yeah she really is the Hallyu Queen now! :doggie:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
15 hours ago, ninjayejin said:

As much as I understand feeling down by anything related to our duo that has been flying around in several channels lately

it's Ok if there many rumors BUT their rumor makes HB & SYJ relationship strong and stronger :issohappy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Too many cakes from both camps, from MS team ( SYJ's management ), Jenny ( Close friend/ Stylist/ Make up artist) KKT and his wife ( HB's Vast partner ), SYA ( One of SYJ's Cinderellas close friend ) and of course VAST ( RECENTLY stalk a BINJIN account in IG ) I mean come on all these people viewed and liked BINJIN photos in IG! Need more proofs? What about SYJ's liking spree about their picture together with a CAPTION of them DATING for real?!! I guess these are not enough for people who refused to see the real deal here! Have a good day y'll

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
6 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

Too many cakes from both camps, from MS team ( SYJ's management ), Jenny ( Close friend/ Stylist/ Make up artist) KKT and his wife ( HB's Vast partner ), SYA ( One of SYJ's Cinderellas close friend ) and of course VAST ( RECENTLY stalk a BINJIN account in IG ) I mean come on all these people viewed and liked BINJIN photos in IG! Need more proofs? What about SYJ's liking spree about their picture together with a CAPTION of them DATING for real?!! I guess these are not enough for people who refused to see the real deal here! Have a good day y'll

Kakao chat, kakao chat, kakao chat - do I need to say more? DIRECT from both HB and SYJ. 

Not sure why we need all these other 3rd parties when we have the actual proof from HB and SYJ.

IKWT = In Kakao We Trust

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

In his team's defense :lol:, the account they stalked did do charity work for Binnie's bday and they are planning a project for Jinnie's bday too. Maybe why they chose to stalk that account. Don't know ^_^ Seems like a lot of their mutual friends really love Indonesia - always keeps lurking or liking on these related accounts on their stuff :lol:

There are resorts in Indonesia too :lol:

:Pandabulous:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2