Quantcast

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

On the other hand , a celeb couple's friend leaked their pictures of their private vacation (u know who:phew:)..Thank god  Binjin are surrounded by trustworthy people ..

Where can we see these pictures? 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Hey guys

late to the game... when was this Binnie interview (Seri is the most beautiful in the world..) done?

Was it recently? Since he talked about CLOY popularity in Japan?

If its within these 2-3months.. then WOOHOOO.....

I cant wait for his birthday because it means something excittttiiinnngggg is gonna happen!

• Like 5

@HappyForLove It's recent because they asked the huge popularity of CLOY around the world. Binnie thanked the Japanese and other countries for the love and support for CLOY.

Japan and Philippines are the most lucky countries to have both BinJin. SMART and Bench endorsements are in Philippines. Then magazine interview and letter from Binnie and online fanmeet of Yejin in Japan. 

• Like 13
  • Wiggle 3
30 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Oh goshhhh...another cake..

Look at the caption..YJ bestie liking shipping pics..

Aannnnd it is recent..Song yoona wasn't even tagged..Plus don't tell me she will be promoting CLOY on behalf of YJ after 8 months..

I m shaking!!!

After that infamous comment on Song Yoona's IG earlier this week and then this, ISTG the universe is really on Binjin's side. I need some popcorn because Binjin's love story is unfolding so beautifully right now. Hahaha. We're getting cake after cake after cake this week.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
22 minutes ago, binjinPhDfan said:

What was the incident on Song Yoona's IG? Pleasssse spill the beannnnnssss! I'm quite lost with all that is happening. My Binjin heartttttt!!!

Spoiler

Well seems like I  made u all curious..:sweatingbullets:..

So SYA happened to thank her filo fans for their gifts and well wishes and posted it on her insta..

But a fan of another actress left a comment that sounded too arrogant. SYA is herself a veteran actress and it was really disrespectful..

Thats all...It is not a big deal..So just leave this topic here and let us focus more on the positive aspects.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@BinJin2020 LOL. Such a great question, I think the "materialistic lump" and "too blunt" comments were from the same interview where HB seemed to be feeling extra cheeky. It's one of my fave interviews actually! This was early days of filming so maybe he hadn't seen YSR's growth yet. When RJH first meets her she comes off a bit spoiled and materialistic. But the latter comments came after the drama ended so maybe upon reflection, he now views YSR as being perfect/wonderful/beautiful and warm-hearted.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

What is on my mind..... positive vibes only. It is September and Autumn is one of the most colourful season of the year! 

1. Song Yoona has  a soft a heart for her filipino fans.They sent her flowers, too.

2. She is in Socmed  very often and she reads our longing for BinJin

3. HB gave a very honest interview about Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye Jin)

4. She (Song Yoona) liked the BinJin shipper post because SYJ is quiet ...

5. She is pushing SYJ to manifest like HB

6. She is very happy for her friend and wants to ship her...

7. She is a shipper for BinJin like us!

Brave Girl! I admire you for that!!!  It is time for Son Ye Jin to focus on her lovelife! :approves:  :heart1:

Spread Love in the Fandom!  

I posted about the beauty of Son Ye jin awhile back ..... so to Hyun Bin, you are blessed to have Son Ye Jin as your partner....in LiFE. watch....

• Like 19
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1