Quantcast

Edit: Ok, just ignore all this nonsense since there is happy news :heart:

Hello @eLizza

No worries. I like discussions. I think it depends on which scene and the text that came with the post (DM me the link? I will reply you in more detail thereafter) - NK is a sensitive subject. There are many shows I have watched and loved which sometimes have scenes or dialogue that I don't like. Or are we saying that all BinJin shippers must like every scene in CLoY? Hmmm... I remember there was earlier discussion that anyone who hates CLoY cannot be a real shipper, which I agree with, but to say we must love every scene is stretching it.

Again, don't read if you don't like comments which may be disagreeable.

Spoiler

Thanks for the headsup. I have seen Ashmeister's name previously but did not know she and DB are the same. I have not checked her profile in detail and have no intention to spend time doing so. To me, she has not done anything to warrant so much attention. In fact, there are a few other posters here who write things that irritate me more - and I have quietly not reacted out of goodwill for this thread and to keep the peace. For DB/AshM, aside from focusing on her unamused reactions, have you looked at her likes/loves/laugh reactions? We should have a balanced view before we accuse someone again. [Edit: This is not targeted at eLizza but in general. Noted that she has not accused DB as a hater.]

I am all for open discussion, good or bad. If you write, you must be prepared for a response. You cannot expect others to just bear with it while you revel in the joy of your post. Though I can understand that the poster may feel upset that she got an unfavourable reaction, from experience, I would also like to share that it is very painful for the reader to have to suffer through ridiculous posts as well. Yes, I have learnt to scroll past once I see a name, so the poster should also learn to ignore if they see an unamused reaction. It goes both ways.

I would also like to point out that @ElectricHearts called out DB in public. I was advised that these things should be done privately by DM. I really would like to know - so that the next time I feel it is necessary to criticise someone, I know what to do.

We should perhaps also be more open-minded that there are many different levels of BinJin shippers - the die-hards and those who are new/on the fence/like to ship multiple couples etc. All should be welcome as long as they don't abuse the thread.

[Edit: Re the North Korean accent thing, I did not pay much attention to the discussion as I felt it was not important to the BinJin story. So can't comment much on it. Sorry. But my remarks above stands - a shipper does not have to like or agree on all parts of CLoY.]

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

19 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Spoiler
"For DB/AshM, aside from focusing on her unamused reactions, have you looked at her likes/loves/laugh reactions? We should have a balanced view before we accuse someone again."

Yes...I have seen her other reactions love/laugh as well and THAT'S why I said she didn't trash talk about Hyun Bin and genuinely likes Jinnie ..I never accused her to be a hater and just acknowledged her coming from a different ship..read my post again..I was just amused that's all..And yess I agree she could have been addressed without being called out openly.

About that NK portrayal..well it had to do with the accent thing and reviews by NK defectors and
not about only one particular scene like u said . I guess all Binjin fans are CLOY fans ..so if there is a post appreciating CLOY and the effort from its team including the actors,one shouldn't feel "unamused" I guess. 
Anyways I don't want to keep arguing and ruin the mood here as Yejinhand updated..If you still want to talk about it I would advise you to resort to DM.

I m so sorry fellow fans..I don't want to ruin the atmosphere here.. But plzz ignore this post..

This is my last reply for @MY15.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

YJ-ssi even celebrated 6-month condolence period with us. I can't believe she posted that cake (from BINJIN SIGRISWIL VIETNAMESE FANS) on the 1st page of IG post. :fullofhearts:

Since she never has dating rumor before oppa, I feel like she's giving us hints again. 

"How do I know it's THE ONE?" :heart4:

BTW, her smart twitter TVC just reached 1M views. YEAHHHHHHH!!!  :letsgo:

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
51 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@celest1al can you translate what is written on the cake in Korean?? Specifically that line which is written above the dates 2020. 02.16-2020.08.16

I saw another post translated, "Crash landing on you 6-month anniversary" 

By the way, Binjin fans also celebrated on August 16th for 6-month break-up condolence period (refer to the drama lines). 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
9 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@celest1al can you translate what is written on the cake in Korean?? Specifically that line which is written above the dates 2020. 02.16-2020.08.16

@eLizza The Korean part says: "Crash Landing On You" 6 month anniversary/commemoration

EDIT: @positivevibes Woops, looks like you already answered this! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
53 minutes ago, Babycake82 said:

I really don't think Yejin would have the courage to post a cake with a pic of her and Binnie if Binnie is involved with another woman. That would be disrespectful and their drama is ended 7 months ago. So, those sunken ship a decade ago don't be bitter cause BinJin is REAL! 

BINJIN FIGHTING! 

Agree! and for those antis who are saying yejin's post are for showbiz and promotion...FYI cloy ended months ago...we don't want to argue anymore hahahahahaha CRY baby CRY... JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY

Dance Dancing GIF

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Thank you for all the translations here! I see that the line "the love that you've all given me.. " was not translated in English in the actual IG post so thank you @celest1al. Our sweetest girl YJ, always so appreciative of fans in her most personal, sincere and direct way of expressing herself (whether through her IG or awards acceptance videos). Truly heartwarming :love: 

That's why fans love her/them even more! She and Binnie always so thankful and thoughtful.

Binjin cake FTW! Binjin nation is blessed!

• Like 10
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
31 minutes ago, Woobin Go said:

Agree! and for those antis who are saying yejin's post are for showbiz and promotion...FYI cloy ended months ago...we don't want to argue anymore hahahahahaha CRY baby CRY... JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY

Yes! That's the best thing they could do...ACCEPT THE REALITY or jump into other ship why not the recent ex, SKY's the limit. :hwaiting:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Wiggle 1