Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

As almost 7 mos past..yet bts of CLOY keep surfacing one after the other...is it because it won for best drama for the Soul Award?, or is it because our dear Hyun Bin just cameback to Korea from Jordan? or there will be a bigger event  one of these days? Ye Jin is so lovely and blooming now a days so us with Binnie..His Bulk up body and mustach suit him perfectly..Obviously both are inspired for each other.. A sign of a happy relationship between the two of  them which mean Binjin receive true love from each other ..There's a glow glowing with BINJIN..

Therefore ;

ICBM..

I think there is still an award ceremony called APAN. Yejin had received several awards there too in 2018 with her drama and film. However, APAN was not held in 2019, i am afraid that it wont be held this year too. 

• Insightful 4

Thank you @PrettyNoona for that breath of fresh and funny air while we wait (im)patiently for Binjin to emerge. It feels good knowing they are in the same space and time zone, breathing the same air. But also missing them badly. 

But I bet they are already feeling SO MUCH closer to each other, knowing they are only 5min away. Hope the 2nd test for HB will be negative (I am sure it will be) so that Binjin can be reunited soon!!

:ohboy2:

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

@TotoroSY  @PrettyNoona  I guess I had just assumed they would be quarantining together! I mean, why can’t she quarantine with him in the apartment/house? His first test was negative so she could join him and wait for the 14 days to be over. Is this not allowed in SK?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Happy anniversary to flying to Mongolia :wub: 

to film Binnie's first favorite scene 

(I am posting the nice split screen version ;)

We also got an airport lounge - back pic of them - Don't have this on me. 

Still not sure how after waiting for Jinnie's car to arrive.. They are at the counter at the same time :lol: Jinnie glaces over at him as he is leaving 

:elated:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

39 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@TotoroSY  @PrettyNoona  I guess I had just assumed they would be quarantining together! I mean, why can’t she quarantine with him in the apartment/house? His first test was negative so she could join him and wait for the 14 days to be over. Is this not allowed in SK?

@NonKoreanMango There is still a risk that even after the 1st test is negative, the person may still have been infected by Covid virus which will only emerge after 7-14 days. I've seen many cases like this in my country, and some who broke the quarantine law cuz their 1st test was negative, ended up infecting others. It is still prudent and safe for HB to quarantine alone, vs with YJ. In my country, if the family member decides to be quarantined with the person who just arrive from overseas, that family member also need to go thru Covid test and also quarantine together. I think HB will most likely prefer NOT to put YJ at risk.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 11

13 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

As almost 7 mos past..yet bts of CLOY keep surfacing one after the other...is it because it won for best drama for the Soul Award?, or is it because our dear Hyun Bin just cameback to Korea from Jordan? or there will be a bigger event  one of these days? Ye Jin is so lovely and blooming now a days so us with Binnie..His Bulk up body and mustach suit him perfectly..Obviously both are inspired for each other.. A sign of a happy relationship between the two of  them which mean Binjin receive true love from each other ..There's a glow glowing with BINJIN..

Therefore ;

ICBM..

A good relationship brings out the best in each other.... I first knew HB when watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (my good friend who is a fan of HB recommended me that show) I love the show but wasn't into HB at all :w00t: A few years later, she asked me to watch MOTA and only then I thought HB was handsome and start liking him (now I know why, because during MOTA Binjin's love started to blossom) After that, we know HB keeps getting hotter and hotter :wub: As for SYJ, I only know her after watching CLOY but I love her instantly!! She's always been pretty but lately there's a certain glow on her that brings out her aura.

My conclusion : Binjin has a happy and healthy relationship :cheers:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 2

I had been on a soompi hiatus for a few days.. Due to work.. 

But after the return of Binnie to SK and the pics and the videos and the resurgence of the never seen BTS on IG...:sweet:

and after paying  a visit here I feel so rejuvenated.. My head feels light and giddy.. :sparklyeyes:

And I dunno why I feel so happy.. Hahahaha.. 

:highonflowers:

I hope you all are feeling what I am feeling.. 

:hooray2:

Or am I going crazy..??? :2540_meh:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 7

10 hours ago, PoisonIvy said:

I had been on a soompi hiatus for a few days.. Due to work.. 

But after the return of Binnie to SK and the pics and the videos and the resurgence of the never seen BTS on IG...

and after paying  a visit here I feel so rejuvenated.. My head feels light and giddy..

And I dunno why I feel so happy.. Hahahaha.. 

I hope you all are feeling what I am feeling.. 

Or am I going crazy..???

I think almost everyone is getting crazier more so when Hyun bin went back home. It is all over shown on facebook, twitter, instagram and of course on our thread. I dont know but even CLOY was ended 7mos ago, the two main leads are always a hot topic everyday...their synchronism and joint commercials, awards, polls,  future films, their past interviews, past movies(which keep popping out in my fb and everyone is watching them where people they're working before are included in the trending) and of course their fans delulus of Binjin wedding. Everyone is imaginning and hoping for a wedding that might cause a huge internet breakage ...aah ! I hope it will happen soon. So Smart should prepare their online net once this will happen..fans of them might get heart attack even those antis. Antis are also waiting their ship to be wedded soon haha..poor binnie, he only entitled to only one woman and that is our dear Ye Jin.

ICBM

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

49 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I am pretty sure HB had taken the COVID test before his flight back to SK. This is the standard now. Anyone who travels by airplane has to be negative for COVID  before boarding.  And it is possible he had several COVID tests during the filming in Jordan as they would have monitored the staff. Therefore,  there is a high likelihood HB tested negative on several tests before going back to SK and tested negative after he returned. For this reason, I believe he is quarantining with SYJ and they both know he is not putting her health in danger.

Haha  i like most your analysis here..last june, i came back here in Canada from 2mos vacay from mongolia and the canadian govnt required me a 2weeks quarantine before going back to work. Covid cases here that time is a bit high..i was strictly monitored here but they allow me to be quarantined at home with family provided with social distancing role , dishes separation, alone in my room and no public association in 14 days. 

In your analysis, i strongly believe that Hyun Bin quarantined himself with somebody( wife or family)  in his home provided he has to follow Covid quarantine  rules and restrictions. If after that 14 days quarantine and he turned out to be negative, public appearances will be allowed and can resume to  work with a differ covid rules to follow. 

Just in case he is covid positive, all the people around him will be strictly covid checked and be quarantined as well while hyun bin will be isolized ( isolated) for treatment.. 

My only opinion. Idk what rules though they are following in Sokor momentarily.

49 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I think they were not prepared to see so much media and fans waiting for them at the airport,  and this could explain why they acted as if they did not know each other. Remember this is their second trip for CLOY. The first travel was when they went to Switzerland. There are no photos of either of them for that trip. This could mean they were not spotted by the media and fans. It is possible they thought their trip to Mongolia would be the same. You can see HB waiting for a while outside of the airport. He was most likely alerting SYJ and she decided to go in later than him. Once she made clear what she wanted to do, you can see HB starting to go in the airport. Their furtiveness made it more obvious they were traveling together. How come none of their fellow actors traveled with them? If they just said greeted each other and went about casually, they would have been less suspicious. Who could possibly believe two co-stars of a drama see each other at the airport and don't say hello? Shouldn't they have acted natural as if it's nothing? After all they actors. Sometimes when you are trying to hide something you reveal more.

Their assitants and managers travelled with them together however, binjin might be met in the lunge and sitted there together alone while waiting for their departure. Both of them might took the first class loction and sitted together..these are only my assumptions..

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Now onto a totally different topic! I found this on twitter (credit @ sonkaian at twitter) and wanted to share it here cuz it's such an insightful POV about YJ's awesome acting in CLOY esp her comedic timing and how she acted this whole scene alone. Carol Cheng is a super top tier veteran actress and host in HK, so to me, her words carry a lot of weight.

Yes,  I agree. I watched a lot of SYJ's projects both drama and film. I consider myself a connoisseur on the art of films and TV series. I get bored easily with most things I watch mainly due to the sub-par acting in those productions. When I discovered SYJ many years ago, she became my favorite actress mainly because of her talent in acting. Although I saw her playing many different characters and knowing so much about her,  she was so good at acting each character she played, to the point I did not see SYJ, but the character she was playing. This talent is rare and only few actors can really pull it off. She makes bad productions watchable. Like if the director is not good, or the writing is not good, she makes it good somewhat. I have no idea how to describe her talent. But she is definitely a rare actress. In CLOY, her acting was superb and better than the other drama actresses nominated. I am still shocked how she was not recognized as the best actress this year. The only way it makes sense to me is that she was snubbed because they did not want to support a production that had a controversial subject like North Korea.  

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Chingus, just to remind please keep on voting for Binnie.  He is number 6 now (under Kim Taepyung). 

I see the battle there quite difficult to reach number 1 with more than 20 million voters.  But at least we can try to keep Binnie in number 6.   Thanks. 

Here is the link:  

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

• Like 6

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I guess none of us will really know if HB quarantined together with YJ unless they choose to reveal to us. But maybe we can get some clues from HB's Bargaining co-star Kang Ki Young who was also in Jordan, where he spent the first 7 days alone, and after he did the 2nd test in SK, his family was with him (I hope I got this right cuz I recall reading this). Also, I noticed how HB was careful about asking everyone at the airport to stay away from him so I believe he was still being very cautious then. Of course, I also hope YJ will be with HB during his quarantine, maybe after the 7th day and 2nd SK test?

Now onto a totally different topic! I found this on twitter (credit @ sonkaian at twitter) and wanted to share it here cuz it's such an insightful POV about YJ's awesome acting in CLOY esp her comedic timing and how she acted this whole scene alone. Carol Cheng is a super top tier veteran actress and host in HK, so to me, her words carry a lot of weight.

Below is the CLOY scene being discussed and also the link to the radio program, which is in Cantonese

Carol Cheng has also become a big CLOY fan and Binjin shipper, which I have known for awhile through other IG/ twitter posts and comments. Have been looking for her radio program links so I can listen to what she said about CLOY and Binjin, and thanks to @ sonkaian, I've finally found it, YAY!! Thank you sonkaian! I have listened to a few of them and will post a summary translations of the key highlights.

so happy to hear that especially as a HongKonger!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1