Quantcast

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I remember it was said that the actual speeches from the live stream on Sept 10 Seoul Drama Awards is suppose to come out today. I hope we get a translated version of Director Lee's speech as I don't think we ever got that one :) 

Can't wait for more stuff to come out :lol:

:eats2:

In the meantime, you see Jinnie with a present in this younglim post here

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I remember it was said that the actual speeches from the live stream on Sept 10 Seoul Drama Awards is suppose to come out today. I hope we get a translated version of Director Lee's speech as I don't think we ever got that one :) 

Can't wait for more stuff to come out :lol:

In the meantime, you see Jinnie with a present in this younglim post here

Shouldn't it on the 15 Sept 3pm on YT?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Binnie's back, new CLOY BTS unpacked, drought is now put to a stop and its time for Jinnie to attack!!!.. (kidding! ) :getmygrooveon:

The last 2 months were a roller coaster ride for everyone who managed to ride the tide.. :whee!!:good thing we always keep our heads above which made this ship stronger.. :machocat:

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
2 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

HB is so handsome & hot, I'm so whipped for him. He did not even crack a smile & looked cold at the airport but I still find him sexy. I think he is the perfect man as he always hide his personal life from the public and I don't know who he actually is in real life. He was so close (a lot of skinship) with HJW behind the scene, staring at her intentionaly when he was in a relationship. But maybe because he is a friendly person, so I guess he is still a loyal man when he finds his match. I'm single & have not yet found a partner, my life is boring so I come here to dream about a happiness...

Your post made me seriously LOL

you went from HB is cold and aloof to I have the hots for him to I think he’s a bit of a player to lonely, I am so lonely I need somebody to call my own - all in the span of one post!

talk about living on an emotional roller coaster :whee!!::crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
2 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

HB is so handsome & hot, I'm so whipped for him. He did not even crack a smile & looked cold at the airport but I still find him sexy. I think he is the perfect man as he always hide his personal life from the public and I don't know who he actually is in real life. He was so close (a lot of skinship) with HJW behind the scene, staring at her intentionaly when he was in a relationship. But maybe because he is a friendly person, so I guess he is still a loyal man when he finds his match. 

hmm what do you really mean? Why all of your posts seemed to be skeptical and negative about Bin? .HB is a friendly person,yes,but he is VERY different when he is with his favorite person.After all,HJW and Bin still remain good friends until this day.

Somehow i just wish Bin hadn't gone public with his relationship.I know most of his relationships are outed by korean media and he is not to one who made decisions to publicize it but haizz..If no one knew abt his past relationship ,there wouldn't be any stupid groundless rumours emerging from nowhere while he is busy doing his work in Jordan and pp questioning his personality calling him cheater player serial dater whatever 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

HB is so handsome & hot, I'm so whipped for him. He did not even crack a smile & looked cold at the airport but I still find him sexy. I think he is the perfect man as he always hide his personal life from the public and I don't know who he actually is in real life. He was so close (a lot of skinship) with HJW behind the scene, staring at her intentionaly when he was in a relationship. But maybe because he is a friendly person, so I guess he is still a loyal man when he finds his match. I'm single & have not yet found a partner, my life is boring so I come here to dream about a happiness.

Ooh YES!  totally Hyun Bin is hot in all angles even he is wearing mask..i am whipped on him Too upon thinking Hyun Bin calling Ye jin " HONEY! AM ABOUT TO SEE YOU A BIT..AM STILL HERE DEALING WITH AIRPORT STAFFS CHECKING MY LUGGAGES AND MY HEALTH IF AM ALLOWED TO KISS YOU SO DEEPLY THE WAY WE USED TO BE..I MISS YOU HONEY TO THE MOON AND BACK AND LOOKING FORWARD TO STARE AT YOU LONGINGLY IN MORE THAN 14 MINUTES UNBLINKINGLY..HOW ARE YOU HONEY? I MISSED YOU TERRIBLY. I WANT TO HUGG YOU TIGHTLY BUT IT SEEMS COVID 19 RULES WONT ALLOW US TO DO SO ..WAIT FOR FEW DAYS AND ILL GONNA STARE AT YOU WHOLE DAY DURING MY BIRTHDAY WHILE HUGGING AT YOU."  

Real talk!

ICBM

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
10 hours ago, 2Ri4ever said:

Shouldn't it on the 15 Sept 3pm on YT?

Yes I was referring to Sept 15 .. time difference and my brain thought it was Sept 15 in SK time already :lol: This always happens when it is night time  here for me 

YAY Shampoo updates from both of them here

:wow1:

From Secret Garden, there was a scene conversation with Binnie and HJW's character in regards to why women like to take a shower. We like to leave our hair wet so men can still smell the scent of the shampoo :lol: This is why we don't just wash our face. - The sum of the conversation. It makes me want to watch SeGa again. I actually forgot this happened.

Plus from the younglim update, you see Jinnie (card) on the dining table too. So bedroom, sofa and dining table :lol: I think we all expect Binnie to mainly be eating and watch TV on the sofa :lol:

:eats:

Wonder what they are watching and eating lol. Spicy Tteokbokki and Budae Jjigae? 

:foryou:

• Like 8

Yea I noticed that and I was like I think Binnie is starting a new trend with UA face mask. Even I want one too :lol: They got them because they heard it was good or w/e :lol: Yea I saw those updates on their stories then. It was when the cases were increasing again - so everyone was prepping on face masks, sanitizers etc. 

Plus their beauty and health products being highlighted on Olive Young

Glad to hear they both still played golf during the 2 months lol. I guess a lot of videos/pics on Jinnie's camera app was used to send Binnie updates on her golfing too? :lol: I wonder how good Jinnie is at golf lol.. especially when golfing with Binnie

Maybe the day she was spotted golfing is the same day Binnie went to play golf.. lol Do it CLOY style :lol: Let's try to do the same stuff on the same day.

golf1.gif

:wow1:

• Like 14
2 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

@anony-mouse what is that picture telling us? I can’t read that language. 

@EdelweissTX  Kahoy means wood. So it says to the team Wood (not sure who's that)  BinJin stylists also use under armor stuff. Sort of like that. I guess it's more of a sneer joke maybe it's for the antis?  Funny they call them team wood :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2