Quantcast

One Fine Day in September 2012 when this CF was released. Happy Day - Jinnie gardening and there is a tomato plant :lol:

also the dog is golden retriever? or a retriever bread?

Also someone should make a gif of the Hyde Jekyll Me finale where Binnie is watering the vegetable garden at the end :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

54 minutes ago, Peony said:

TWITTER WENT CRAZY WITH THE RING ON SYJ'S BEAUTIFUL LEFT RING FINGER........ WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I have always said,  ICBM :fullofhearts:

On another note, this ICBM from shippers have been going on for at least a couple of months now on Social Media yet we do not hear any denials from both agencies.  Hmm...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

I have always said,  ICBM

On another note, this ICBM from shippers have been going on for at least a couple of months now on Social Media yet we do not hear any denials from both agencies.  Hmm...

Silence means yes..:)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

These are the lyrics to “Die a Happy Man” by Thomas Rhett. Imagine HB singing to SYJ.

Baby last night was hands down
One of the best nights
That I've had no doubt
Between the bottle of wine
And the look in your eyes and the Marvin Gaye
Then we danced in the dark under September stars in the pourin' rain.

And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all I need in this life is your crazy love
If I never get to see the Northern Lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby I could die a happy man
Happy man, baby, hmmmm.

Baby and that red dress brings me to my knees
Oh but that black dress makes it hard to breathe
You're a saint, you're a goddess, the cutest, the hottest, the masterpiece
It's too good to be true, nothing better than you
In my wildest dreams.

And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all need in this life is your crazy love
If I never get to see the Northern Lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby I could die a happy man, yeah.

I don't need no vacation, no fancy destination
Baby you're my great escape
We could stay at home, listen to the radio
Or dance around the fireplace.

And if I never get to build my mansion in Georgia
Or drive a sports car up the coast of California
Well if all I got is your hand in my hand
Oh I could die a happy man
You know I could, girl
I could die, I could die a happy man, hmmmm.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

I feel that we will get confirmation soon, any day now! 

This will be the best news ever... :heart2:

My dream come true.. Our dream come true... :sweet:

And my heart will go sha la la la la!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I was rewatching CLOY episode 14 hospital scenes after the paparazzo takes that photo of Seri and RJH hugging while he helps her get up from the bed. Then of course Seri is just admiring the pic and then this exchange happened: 

Joo Meok: "Its a good thing Mon Bok blocked the window right away."

Seri: "I know. It's good that they didn't catch the crucial moment". 

Ok what? :blink: I may have missed this the first 10 times I watched it lol But what the heck is Seri talking about? Because nothing happened after that hug. So what crucial moment did he miss? I feel like that line along with the entire scene is a huge easter egg that is referencing the Ralph's grocery incident. I mean, Ralph's is even listed in the search results while Seri is scrolling through the most searched words (yes we know now its not Ralph's but don't think the writer did at the time). 

Moments later Seri's mom is asking RJH how long he and Seri have been dating. He stares at her blankly and does not answer... :lol:

Anyway, just thought I'd share because I keep discovering new little details with each rewatch. Hats off to writer Park ji-eun and her cleverness :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
14 minutes ago, Kari said:

she received the Hyun Bin Special Award for BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU in 2018!

This is an early afirmation that other people doesn't count anymore in his life. Look up who other actresses are native from Daegu. I just missed this at that time, when he was already confessing he doesn't look back to his past. Only the future, and he hoped it will be more happy than his past. 

The answers were always in front of our eyes, we just didn't saw them.:getmygrooveon:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 4
1 hour ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@QueenieBee  the kisses!!  I do love CLOY and on rewatches, i do find hidden gems. I was quite surprised Binnie didn’t win at  Baeksang - I thought his acting was more “nuanced”/“fine tuned”.  Example, when his thumb  was poised over the camera photo of Seri - it shook a bit, and then the thumb caressed the photo. Another was the scene where he was walking with her along the river and he got mad because she wasn’t in sight. His facial expression after that - he closed his eyes, and puffed out his cheeks as if he couldn’t believe his outburst/that he nearly lost control of himself. It is the little details in his acting that I did not see in the other leads in the other dramas.

I actually love that scene. Gives me all the feels :fullofhearts:His expression is so fleeting, yet so telling. Unfortunately, a lot of people miss it because it is only a split second.

• Like 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, mamipoppins said:

I actually love that scene. Gives me all the feels :fullofhearts:His expression is so fleeting, yet so telling. Unfortunately, a lot of people miss it because it is only a split second.

Did you catch the facial expression/feelings when he was looking for Seri and Alberto and saw them across the street laughing? He had just come from a dinner with Seo Dan who was given advice by Alberto to act cold. You could see him wishing for his own relationship to be like that - easy going and warm.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I think it's time to stop joking/ make comparisions about xyz. It's actually not fun at all as it is a very sensitive issue but it happens in every few pages recently and initialed by a few certain posters. 

Let's move on and keep focusing on BinJin as it breaks Soompi rules to talk about others in BinJin thread.

@Lawyerh

@stroppyse

HB's recent favorite song - May 2019. I think the lyrics fit perfectly with his feelings about his love for SYJ. He acted like a teennager boy (jumping on stages) who fell in love and showed off in front of his crush. He is so lively, funny and relaxing when he is with SYJ.

Medellin

One, two, one, two
One, two, cha-cha-cha
One, two, two, one
Two, one, cha, cha-cha-cha
I took a pill and had a dream (Yo también)
I went back to my 17 year
Allowed myself to be naive (Dime)
To be someone I've never been (Me encanta)
I took a sip and had a dream
And I woke up in Medellín (¿Te gusta?)
The sun was caressing my skin (Dime)
Another me could now begin (Woo)
Tranquila, baby, yo te apoyo
No hay que hablarnos mucho para entrar en rollo
Si quieres ser mi reina pues yo te corono
Y pa' que te sientes aquí tengo un trono
Te gusta cabalgar, eso está claro
Si sientes que voy rápido le bajo
Discúlpame, yo sé que eres Madonna
Pero te voy a demostrar cómo este perro te enamora
Ven conmigo, let's take a trip
Si te llevo pa' un lugar lejano
Ven conmigo, I'll be so
  • Unamused 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

Hola chinggus 

¿Alguien puede traducir este video para mí y para todos los binjinners? 

It is only a collection of news of what happened to binnie regarding the coronavirus while in Jordan, but what the video emphasizes is that it says on behalf of binnie or that it comes from him, that he returns to Korea in mid-September expecting to meet with  your fans in Japan with all health insurance and the last message says that it is expected to find an activity plan in Japan, I think it is the tab that tries to fit with Yejin's fanmeeting

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6