Quantcast

56 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Some are saying there is a Bargaining wrap up party going on right now at the Hotel where HB and crew are staying in. Which means he could really go back to SK this coming week!

wowwwwwww... This news is really good!!!...

Can't wait for BinJin reunion... 

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Hopefully no one gets off on this question but I am really curious:

in instagrams and twitter posts, I see the posters put their names on videos and photos that were obviously not taken by them. For example, see the Instagram post inserted above and the photo in the Instagram has beanhandhk name on it. But the photo wasn’t taken by beanhandhk; it was a Soompi or some other promotion by TVn. I also see excerpts of videos having the non original person/company names on them.  Do the original persons/companies don’t have a problem with this practice? As they are not getting credited for their original work.

Another example - someone taking a personal photo from SYJ Instagram and then putting their name on the photo and reposting under their handle on Instagram/Twitter. I think most of you have seen it - the photo she posted of both of them at Christmas. Is this a common practice?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Japanese fans truly deserve the candies that they got from Binjin as they treasure CLOY so much.It is still no. 1 on Netflix. I m glad that Yejin's  interview as well as  fan meeting is  primarily being held for Japanese fans. Even HB will have his fan meeting there. Whereas on the other hand there is lack of admiration and recognition for CLOY in its home turf.. Does Japan holds any international award show??

On a side note I don't have any hopes from SDA as CLOY has a history of getting snubbed in award show.

PS: The Japanese fans are watching episode 11 of CLOY and the hashtag is currently trending on Twitter..:coolshades:

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
3 hours ago, binjinotp said:

The farmer in the dell
The farmer in the dell
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer in the dell

The farmer takes a wife
The farmer takes a wife
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer takes a wife

Can I just say... V@st is such a tease :phew:

Starting to think they sharing teams now. Since when they use background music lol. Thought this was her team's style. Plus her team all of a sudden does Instagram story? But they can't bother updating their out dated website? lol 

Well Binnie is also the one working like a cow lately lol.. She only started working more while he was away lol

They might as well be farmers lol.. 

She loves her garden.. They love to eat lol.. 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
6 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Hopefully no one gets off on this question but I am really curious:

in instagrams and twitter posts, I see the posters put their names on videos and photos that were obviously not taken by them. For example, see the Instagram post inserted above and the photo in the Instagram has beanhandhk name on it. But the photo wasn’t taken by beanhandhk; it was a Soompi or some other promotion by TVn. I also see excerpts of videos having the non original person/company names on them.  Do the original persons/companies don’t have a problem with this practice? As they are not getting credited for their original work.

Another example - someone taking a personal photo from SYJ Instagram and then putting their name on the photo and reposting under their handle on Instagram/Twitter. I think most of you have seen it - the photo she posted of both of them at Christmas. Is this a common practice?

It is a commom practice in Social Media people using photos or videos that are not owned by them. One would think it is a copyright issue but I guess as long as the person is not usng it for commercial purposes, i.e to make money, it is not a huge issue. I do that often on my IG or FB account but I will never embed my account name on the photos or videos if I don’t own them.  And yes, I see it all the time on people’s social media accounts and I don’t think it is right. By putting your name on the photo or video itself might become problematic to the rightful owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
19 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Just a gentle reminder from a super adjumma shipper. Let us ship responsibly and patiently. ISTG, i feel that we are docking soon.

I had no idea people actually DM their close friends and those they work with about their relationship. Do fans really think they will get any answers? If any of the people in their circle said anything, they would ruin their relationship with the couple. It is an assault on their privacy, and those that work with them could face legal action. So, it is unreasonable to expect the people in their circle to spill anything. The announcement will come out from the couple when they decide to take the next step of their lives.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

It is a commom practice in Social Media people using photos or videos that are not owned by them. One would think it is a copyright issue but I guess as long as the person is not usng it for commercial purposes, i.e to make money, it is not a huge issue. I do that often on my IG or FB account but I will never embed my account name on the photos or videos if I don’t own them.  And yes, I see it all the time and I don’t think it is right. By putting your name on the photo itself might become problematic to the rightful owner. 

It is not the usage of photos or videos in Instagram or Twitter that I am questioning; it is the inserting of one’s name on photos or videos that one does not own. Just wondered if that is something that one does not bat an eye at in Asia. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NonKoreanMango said:

It is not the usage of photos or videos in Instagram or Twitter that I am questioning; it is the inserting of one’s name on photos or videos that one does not own. Just wondered if that is something that one does not bat an eye at in Asia. 

Sorry but that is actually what I meant above that I don’t think it is right when some people embed their account names on videos and photos that they do not own. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, binjinotp said:

The farmer in the dell
The farmer in the dell
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer in the dell

The farmer takes a wife
The farmer takes a wife
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer takes a wife

Another verse is

The cow takes the dog

The cow takes the dog
Hi-ho, the derry-o…
The cow takes the dog

:approves:

Her team loved to use this LMNT song in Jinnie's videos back in 2010-2012 period :lol: (not sure how far back they were using that song though lol) The song was released in 2002 

tn1.jpg

Hey Juliet, hey Juliet

Hey, I've been watching you
Every little thing you do
Every time I see you pass
My homeroom class
Makes my heart beat fast

I've tried to page you twice
But I see you roll your eyes
Wish I could make you real
But your lips are sealed
That ain't no big deal

'Cause I know you really want me (Yeah)
I hear your friends talk about me (Yeah)
So why you tryin' to do without me (Yeah)
When you got me where you want me?

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday
You and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet, hey Juliet
Hey Juliet
Girl you got me on my knees
Beggin' please, baby please
Got my best DJ on the radio waves sayin'
"Hey Juliet, why do you do him this way?"

Too far to turn around (Turn around)
So I'm gonna stand my ground (Stand my ground)
Gimme just a little bit of hope
With a smile or a glance
Give me one more chance (One more chance)

'Cause I know you really want me (Yeah)
I hear your friends talk about me (Yeah)
So why you tryin' to do without me (Yeah)

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday
You and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet, hey Juliet (Hey hey Juliet)
Hey Juliet
I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you tryin' to do without me

You don't have to stay forever
For us to hang together
So-hear-me-when I-say
Hey hey hey Juliet
Hey Juliet, hey Juliet

I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday
You and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo

I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday
You and me can run away
I just want you to know
I wanna be your Romeo
Hey Juliet

:biubiu:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

I am not sure if others have mentioned this before, but I found several actors who played in our OTP's films and dramas. I read before of the actors that were in the Negotiation and CLOY. I also saw  RHJ's CLOY parents in their previous works. When I watched the Confidential Assignment, I recognized the North Korean official who sends HB's character to South Korea plays his father in CLOY. Also, the actress who plays RHJ's mother in CLOY was in SYJ's drama Something in The Rain. She was in the beginning of episode 7, playing the mother of the ex boyfriend of  SYJ's character.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I am not sure if others have mentioned this before, but I found several actors who played in our OTP's films and dramas. I read before of the actors that were in the Negotiation and CLOY. I also saw  RHJ's CLOY parents in their previous works. When I watched the Confidential Assignment, I recognized the North Korean official who sends HB's character to South Korea plays his father in CLOY. Also, the actress who plays RHJ's mother in CLOY was in SYJ's drama Something in The Rain. She was in the beginning of episode 7, playing the mother of the ex boyfriend of  SYJ's character.

Actually a lot of CLOY actors were their co stars :lol:

As mentioned before, Seo Ji-Hye in Rampant and Jang So-Yeon in SITR. Park Hyoung-Soo (who plays older brother  Yoon Se-Hyeong) was in Confidential Assignment, the Negotiation, also is in Bargaining 

Yoon Se-Hyeong's wife played by Yoon Ji Min (Ko Sang A) was on Spellbound

Of course, Binnie has known Oh Man-Seok for a while since they are on the baseball team together. So that is why he always teases Binnie on set too. 

Not to mention the cameo of their friends lol:

Park Seong-Woong (Binnie's friend - also worked on a lot of Binnie's films but was also on Jinnie's films White Night and Open City)

Ha Seok-Jin (who played RHJ's brother) - is SYJ's Shark co star - who played her husband lol..

Choi Ji-Woo

Kim Soo-Hyun - KSH had worked with writer Park before. However, Jinnie and KSH presented an award together in the past. 

:approves:Yea I noticed a lot when I was catching up on their filmography and watching other kdramas..

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Surprised by rumors that Son Ye Jin was engaged, is there clear visual evidence?

Recently, on a social networking forum of the Son Ye Jin lovers' association, there were photos suspicion that the actress "Crash Landing On You" was engaged.

Specifically, the writer has uploaded photos taken from Son Ye Jin's recent promotional video. It would be very normal if this person did not find out that there was a ring on Son Ye Jin's left ring finger. This person also illustrated the picture of what it means to wear the ring on the left ring finger as an indication of your engagement.son-ye-jn-wedding.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2