Quantcast

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Maybe he got inspired by the interview Jinnie did with Hwang Jung Min in 2015 where they were talking about Yoo Hae Jin :lol: Like I wanted to know what they were talking about it in that video lol

(Can someone tell me what is said lol.. no one answered my question before lol)

Also Jinnie worked with Yoo Hae Jin in The Pirates lol

Plus not to mention back then they were both giving YoonA acting advice lol

Picture from the wrap up party dinner lol

july302016cadinner.jpg

The director is someone they both know lol..

Lee Seok-hoon, who made hits such as'Girl with Two Faces' (07)'Dancing Queen' (12)'Pirates: Bandits Going to the Sea' (14) and'The Himalayas' (15).

besides the pirates (which SYJ and Yoo Hae Jin were in),   binnie saw hwang jung min in the himalayas

• Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, anony-mouse said:

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling they might announce at the fan meeting! Especially with HB coming back earlier than we were expecting! May be I have lost my last shred of sanity and have now become completely delusional..

I woke up to the news of HB possible return to SK at the end of the month, just after my dream that they announced r/s on Sept. 1 and be married on HB's birthday :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Mass delusion :approves:

10 minutes ago, OneDayInJune said:

I woke up to the news of HB possible return to SK at the end of the month, just after my dream that they announced r/s on Sept. 1 and be married on HB's birthday :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Wiggle 1
22 hours ago, SYJfanclub said:

@PoisonIvy you can follow this link how to buy a ticket for android user (instruction in Thai): 

For ios user

Hello. I'm a long time lurker here and this is my first time to do this shipping thing (smile). I want to watch the fan meeting too. Hope someone can share how to do this for android users. Hoping they'll make a big announcement too (big smile).

• Like 3