Quantcast

On 8/20/2020 at 7:21 AM, celest1al said:

I know we have heard rumors about BinJin golfing in June and here’s another one. Obviously this is a “he said she said” situation so I would take it with a pound of salt, but this is coming from a person who is a YJ fan first and doesn’t seem to be a full on shipper.

why do I have a feeling that this was at Sono Felice Village Vivaldi, just reminded me of a post from two individual's my day on IG (HB's side) last June 29.  

might have to sleuth more

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

On 8/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, Intuition1 said:

Thank you so much. Are you Korean? I like the picture of HB on your profile. It is one of the many evidences they are a couple. He unconsciously mirrored SYJ's angry face in the boat scene when she became impatient with him talking about Korean dramas. The scene did not require his character to mirror her, this was something HB did without knowing. I wonder why the director did not cut it and asked to do the scene again but I am glad he didn't otherwise we would not have this added evidence.

No, but I know enough Korean and Konglish to the know basic pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure of simple sentences. I don't think he was really mirroring her but actually flinching because of yoon seri's tone cutting his character off lol. The scene is supposed to be funny, that's why I chose it.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

While watching  Ye Jin's movie last night  "The Classic" for the 3rd time...Oh Joon Ha said that Ju Hie is a shallow being the congressman's daughter. In CLOY, Seri said she's a rich shallow being the chaebol heiress....and Binnie' s another fave song is...

:sweet:

In conclusion...:blush:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

YJ is a loveable and affectionate person.

She knows how to build relationships in the industry: from friends, to co stars, seniors, juniors, directors to reporters and interviewers.

Introvert people (HB) prefer being close with their close circles of friends than being in public, but YJ's bubbly personality compliments well HB's reserved personality. As an introvert person, HB probably feels comfortable when being with YJ in public as she can create a comfortable atmosphere around.

Jinnie is an introvert too. It is not till after 2010 she feels more comfortable and starts to have more friends in the industry. Binnie may be an introvert but he says he is expressive with people he is close with and people that get to know him longer. He also says he considers himself a Type O personality.

Anyways, this is why in CLOY writer Park made their blood type O. This is also why for compliment me. She chooses the expressive comment over his actual comment because she knows he is also expressive.

:fullofhearts:

@TotoroSY it is her October The Fact interview that came out on October 21. It is the one where she denied dating KNG and mentions she wants to be in a real rumor topic lol.

@Cinderella #8 omg so smart! It kept bugging me what shallow was being referred to on CLOY. Now it makes sense LOL.. 

Also to put more meaning to September 22 

I wonder what happened on September 21 night hahaa

Earth, Wind and Fire - September

Do you remember the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away
Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing
As we danced in the night
Remember how the stars stole the night away
Hey hey hey
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day
Ba duda, ba duda, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda
My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love
Remember how we knew love was here to stay
Now December found the love we shared in September
Only blue talk and love
Remember true love we share today
Hey hey hey
And we say
Ba de ya, say do you remember
Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days
The bell was ringing, oh oh
Our souls were singing
Do you remember? never a cloudy day, yow
And we say
And we say
Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya de ya
Ba de ya de ya

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
On 8/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, Cinderella #8 said:

While watching  Ye Jin's movie last night  "The Classic" for the 3rd time...Oh Joon Ha said that Ju Hie is a shallow being the congressman's daughter. In CLOY, Seri said she's a rich shallow being the chaebol heiress....and Binnie' s another fave song is...

Actually in CLOY, Se Ri referred to herself as a rich swallow, a kind of bird. It's because she related their situation to the Korean folktale of Heungbu and Nolbu (see link below). It's likely the same reference that they use in "The Classic". 

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Culture/view?articleId=121330

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Jinnie is an introvert too. It is not till after 2010 she feels more comfortable and starts to have more friends in the industry.

YJ is not an introvert though she though she is. She had 5/6 close friends outside of the industry at that time. It's always not easy to make real friends in an entertaiment industry where fame, competition among women are tought. 

She is more of an ambivert (mix of introverts and extroverts traits) for me. She is confident and good at communication in public.

I think 2 introverts will create a boring relationship, two extroverts need to compete time to talk. An introvert and an extrovert/ ambivert create a balance relationship. We can see HB is more of a good listener while YJ is a main talker in their relationship. So BinJin is a good match.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-1.12.36-PM.png

DICTIONARY
ambivert
PSYCHOLOGY
a person who has a balance of extrovert and introvert features in their personality.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

From an old Binnie CF, I've never seen before, so sharing here in case you haven't either. He was really such a cutie when he was young. So glad he became an actor and shared his talents with us. 

• LOL 19
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, lovebirds said:

YJ is not an introvert though she though she is. She had 5/6 close friends outside of the industry at that time. It's always not easy to make real friends in an entertaiment industry where fame, competition among women are tought. 

She is more of an ambivert (mix of introverts and extroverts traits) for me. She is confident and good at communication in public.

I think 2 introverts will create a boring relationship, two extroverts need to compete time to talk. An introvert and an extrovert/ ambivert create a balance relationship. We can see HB is more of a good listener while YJ is a main talker in their relationship. So BinJin is a good match

DICTIONARY
ambivert
PSYCHOLOGY
a person who has a balance of extrovert and introvert features in their personality.

But he doesn't really consider himself an introvert either since he says he is expressive with people he is close with/ more of a blood type O personality. I don't think it matters. It is like how Koreans look at their blood types to decide if their personalities are accurate to their blood types. Koreans tend to look at that their blood types now for fun instead of taking it serious as to it meaning more of who they are as a person and deciding who they should date base on their blood types lol.

This is also why writer Park in CLOY makes RJH and SYR both have blood type O.

When I watched a video on this and that was what Koreans tend to do. I was surprised. Since I don't even know my blood type :lol: I never thought to look at my blood type to decide on figure out my personality or figure out who I should date lol.

I know people who are both introverts and they are married. They are doing fine hahaa. I don't consider them being boring at all. They get each other and like the chill lifestyle. They are also expressive with people they are close with. So one wouldn't know they would consider themselves an introvert either. 

I think I am more of an introvert - people think I am extrovert lol. 

And it is very clear Binnie and Jinnie both have fun together and they are so alike and have the same thinking on so many issues in both their careers and personal stuff. It don't matter whether they are introvert, ambivert or extrovert in the end. That doesn't decide whether a relationship ends up succeeding or not. 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

@CartPusherInLA  I haven’t either but perhaps we can continue to support them individually and as a couple so that producers/directors/advertisers understand that being married to each other does not mean that their choices should be limited especially for SYJ. Let’s collectively try to change the culture and support these talented individuals because if their future endeavors are limited/inhibited, it would be loss to all of us, and especially to the South Korean entertainment industry.

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

:isannoyed:   @CartPusherInLA, you posed a very interesting question ... in my experience, I've shipped other non-Korean celebrities and some of them did become couples who unfortunately broke up at the end.  As for Korean actors, I'm 0 for 2.  BinJin has been the most steadfast ship I've been on because in SYJ's words, paraphrased ---

"it's meant to be." :bashful:

I love weddings ... so looking forward to seeing pictures of theirs; only if they choose to share. Both of them are gifted actors and all we really should ask of them are wonderful, heart-felt, & authentic performances but these two - they have been generous of their time & energy to fans worldwide. If and when they make it to the altar,  wishing them only the very  best -

love & joy & babies, in the years to come.  

:heartxoxo:                                                        

• Like 17
  • Love 7