Quantcast

SYJ likes a nice guy like PHI (HB) in The Last Princess and look is not so important. Jung Woo Sung in A Moment To Remember is too perfect for her. In my opinion, JWS is talented, confident, charismatic and handsome.

"The people I met and loved in the past. Back then I really thought I was in love. But as time passes I find myself wondering if that love was for real and if the love I had for that person was truly love." Jin ah (SITR) has similar thought.

Just wonder how many relationship she has had.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:52 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Box Office King and Queen receiving their deserving Producer Awards in 2014

@Restless_Hearts so true. that's their style ;)

I was actually wondering why HB got that Box-Office King/Producer's Award considering the only movie he had in 2014 was "The Fatal Encounter" and it was considered a flop. Anyone know?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

mermaidleejh-20200730-3.jpg

Hey guy, Yejin is the one in white at the back? Her hair in the photo just look like mom. Who is the guy beside her?

Are they holding hand?

Why LJH crop photo like this?

I am confused :( 

The photo was posted on July 30, 2020 by LJH

Does anyone know any information about this photo

Thanks

Edited by ringggggggg
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, mamipoppins said:

I was actually wondering why HB got that Box-Office King/Producer's Award considering the only movie he had in 2014 was "The Fatal Encounter" and it was considered a flop. Anyone know?

I think it wasnt flop. It was a box office hit only the acting of bin which was criticized as flat..like lack of acting expressions.but it was a hit.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
51 minutes ago, ringggggggg said:

Hey guy, Yejin is the one in white at the back? Her hair in the photo just look like mom. Who is the guy beside her?

Are they holding hand?

Why LJH crop photo like this?

I am confused :( 

The photo was posted on July 30, 2020 by LJH

Does anyone know any information about this photo

Thanks

LJH mentioned in the IG post that YJ did not attend the event.

2 hours ago, mamipoppins said:

First of all, the award he got was Producer's Choice Award. It was voted by the PD's based on their preferences on actors, turned out HB and YJ were the actor and actress whom most PD's wished to work with that year. It had nothing to do with box office.

And the Fatal Encounter was not considered a flop. It surpassed the breakeven point. (side note: TN didn't surpass the breakeven point even though it did make profit by selling to overseas markets.)

Hope this clears your doubt.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4
5 hours ago, graziea said:

I.d like to add some cents to this super phenomenon called the BinJin evolution developed and outlined of course by our great mom, SEJ and dad, KTP.
Hmm. Disclaimer, much of this writing is based from personal thoughts courtesy of the vid clips, still pics and quoted interviews plus my fellow BinJin fam.s Honest thoughts. Adding to the list, like all of you, i.m venting out my delulu thots. HAHA.

Just like all of you, i.m peacefully waiting, but when crumbs come i go hysterical too. Like my soul separates from my body then comes back.

I totally love your post!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, shelly 98 said:

When THE LAST PRINCESS production costs rose, she invested 1 billion korean won into the film,  even maybe this money will not come back if the film is not succed just for the reason she said she had resposibility for it  and  the staff would have more comfortable working  environment .

Yes, she has a kind heart. She gifted 250 sets of sunscreen and sent thank you messages to staffs of Shark drama. "SYJ's bright smile always bring positive energy to the studio. She always treats all the staffs with sincerity and get along with all of us very well".

YJ could not join LJH's movie premier because she filmed Smart CF on that day. It was written in the caption.

There are no official awards for Box Office King and Queen in Korea but based on public box office records for period 2009-2019, SYJ is Box Office Queen while Hae Jung Woo is Box Office King.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Here's a question that has been on back of mind all this time. Anxious as we all are re Binjin's dating or marriage announcement, why is it that there is a tendency by Korean actors to keep their dating relationship private and secretive? In our Binjin case, local media, industry colleagues and fans have long been speculating in the affirmative. Is this hush behavior a way to avoid 'scandal' or reduce risk of losing their popularity? I would have thought if a couple openly reveals their relationship, it will prevent hurtful disinformation, allow them to behave freely in public, put other suitors to rest and of course make us loyal fans extremely happy. I just wonder .......

• Insightful 2
41 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Yes, she has a kind heart.

@lovebirdsi also read somewhere that HB gifted crew with North Face jackets and SYJ gifted crew with Man-Yo items.  This is not confirmed though and I am no sure for what projects.  

I would not be surprised as they both seem to be very generous not only with material things as a sign of gratitude but also with their time and their talent.  Another testament to how similar they are in their ways!

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, graziea said:

-Some of us here said our OTP started out having crush with each other way back pre-PIFAN meeting. I partly agree to this with the premise of them having crush with each other out of admiration to their exceptional acting crafts. And of course, like some of you said here, it.s out of physical admiration too as Dad said, Mom is pretty. You watch a movie and typically the first things you see is the character.s beauty and then his/her expression of art. Further, i think, Mom is not the type to be liking guys out of physical attractiveness, same with Dad. Thus, pre-Pifan, their 'crushing' is in the context of each other.s craftsmanship.

I recently realized how they have even more friends in common before PIFAN happened :lol: Plus before PIFAN, sometime May, it came out with the guys gave Binnie Kim Woo Bin's number - Binnie seemed very interested to be friends with KWB too. Hope Binnie was able to meet up with KWB before PIFAN since he was all like when KWB has the time lol.. :lol: Hope she wasn't in the middle of a bromance being formed at PIFAN.. Plus that month she started her promotion for Pirates :lol:She had promo the next day too.

Also watching the Swoon highlights again and laughing over jealous RJH :loolz:

Since Binnie is quite similar to RJH, I couldn't help but think other stuff while watching all those highlights lol

:heart4:

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Binnie Bargaining updates.

hot dessert, cat, dog...still MISSING Binnie pic

:rainbow:

lol wish I am the cat watching Binnie shooting :P

E840-F07-F-01-AB-490-E-9-A44-69-F6126017

The weather was so hot that the director has to put ice pack on the dog.  This reminds me of Binnie and his ice pack under hot weather shootings.

4-DAFF22-F-A9-EE-415-B-B093-9-B61-ACA785

Sun rise pic fm a staff.  They hv been starting work at 4am for the past few days:o

F494-E3-E8-DA23-4-B32-84-AE-4-B5294673-E

001rc8migx07FBKQENMH010412003MRs0E010.mp

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Wiggle 1

@ElectricHearts, like I said before, i'd glady trade places with SYJ during 2014 Pifan Awards. Imagine sitting in between 2 of the handsomest and talented K-ent actors. Ha! Only in my dreams of course!

KWB is making a comeback right? Who knows maybe in the future he may work with HB, that would be nice. Also wishing him and SMA tie the knot already. I like them as a coupls as well.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
On 8/9/2020 at 2:52 AM, ElectricHearts said:

August 9

From Seoul to Jordan 

2 years ago

From food to hands 

I was waiting till Binnie woke up Jordan time but time difference is brutal :lol:

I've had this post pending for HOURS lol. So I got impatient lol

Back reading and looking at this Vogue photoshoot...  Just noticed his hand in thie  5th pic :wub: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD5WVtXJflP/?igshid=436xjepfg0nx

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
5 hours ago, cheesenb said:

LJH đã đề cập trong bài đăng trên IG rằng YJ không tham dự sự kiện. .

3 hours ago, lovebirds said:

YJ không thể tham gia buổi ra mắt phim của LJH vì cô ấy đã quay Smart CF vào ngày hôm đó. Nó đã được viết trong chú thích.

Really?

Why can't I see that information on her instagram?

Can you send it to me?

Thank you

On 8/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, White Pigeon said:

She is the type of actress who understands how inhabiting the character can fog an actors’ emotions and make them believe they are in love with their co-stars as the characters are in love. For this reason, she never dated her co-stars and never took seriously their flirtations or confessions of love towards her.

This certainly light a bulb in my brain. can you please tell where you read about her oppinion about this, please. This may be the missing link in her assurance in 2019 of never having dated a costar she was linked back in time. I remember some were taken aback with this, because some insisted they dated. Maybe she was truthful, inspite the comments of others. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, White Pigeon said:

She is the type of actress who understands how inhabiting the character can fog an actors’ emotions and make them believe they are in love with their co-stars as the characters are in love.

I vaguely remember her saying somewhere also that she likes to travel after a project to clear her head (someone refresh my memory, am i misremembering?) and I thought, what a smart gal. She knows because of the work she does, feelings can get easily entangled, so it’s good for actors who have worked with each other in such close proximity for several months to take time off and away from each other, esp. if they’ve developed feelings for each other (and esp if it’s one sided, yikes!) so that they can figure out if whatever developed is the real thing or just a natural consequence of skinship, etc. (because humans are that way). 

So distance after the initial TN filming makes a lot of sense in terms of having a long term relationship, and by the looks of it, that’s what they ended up having.

Hoping this is not just wishful thinking on my part. :relaxed:

• Like 21
  • Love 3