[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/17/2020 at 7:57 PM, ElectricHearts said:

@Annie12 I think because she was in Switzerland around the same time as CLOY was being filmed but she clearly left with her mom before CLOY even started to actually film in Switzerland. I don't think anyone believed KSR wanted to go back to him or vice versa lol

Anyways happy for her!

Jinnie crash landed into his life while filming TN :lol:

Yeah! I had that in mind when i made the post (her Swiss trip).

Anyway it was just a humorous post. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Funny how I just saw this tweet and then mentioning of KSR here on Soompi. Some BJ shippers did at one point speculate about KSR and HB being back together but that was quickly debunked. Meanwhile some non-shippers actually wanted to believe they were back together just to invalidate BinJin.  :joy:

Anyway, huge congratulations to KSR. She's a beautiful, intelligent, and talented woman. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

@ElectricHearts i love waking up to this! Can someone endorse you to NIS / FBI CLEAR AS DAY INVESTIGATION DIVISION?! HAHAHA.

When was she dubbed as NK of SoKor? Was it around that time he was mentioning her?

I guess Dad.s joining her for that FM. Wasnt he mentioning in that letter to the DJ in Jpn to oray and wait desperately? This may be IT?! Besides the wedding announcemnt? HAHAHA

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2007 - The Year of Japan

She was promoting Alone in Love in Japan in March 24-25

Her fan club opens May 17 2007

He has a fan meeting on May 9 and he is also in Japan to promote Snow Queen. His fan club opens on August 1 and he has a fan meeting in Japan in October 20.

:approves:So Japan fan meetings happening now makes sense lol

:fullofhearts:

Of course we know in January 29 they were both at A Voice of Murderer premiere.. 

They were both nominated for Baeksang Awards Best Actor/Best Actress (April 25) - I still not sure why Binnie didn't go though lol.. 

I wonder if Binnie was suppose to do Nak rang Club - it was a NK spy movie (jinnie plays the spy) and she was also learning English for this role.. Actually they were learning English around the same time lol.. They were wondering who was going to be the male lead when she got cast in February. it later revealed in May that it would go to Kim Joo Hyeok but the movie never happened

@graziea I have no idea :lol: The person made the comment when she got cast for Cross .. I am not even sure if that person knew he had said that back then hahaa

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

First it was HB who wrote a letter to his japanese fans, and now SYJ will be having an online fans meeting in Japan :heartxoxo:.... I stop believing it was coincidence with anything BINJIN since the grocery shopping. 

P/s i need more than 6 mths for post break up Yoon Seri-aaaa .. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Interviewer: "Calm," "Reserved," "Serious," "A deep thinker," "He seems like he lacks humor (No jam basically)." People who don't know Hyun Bin will describe him in this way. Out of these, is there one you want to correct/revise/argue against?

Hyun Bin: "He seems like he lacks humor." If you get to know me, I like to joke around a lot. Of course, only to those I'm close with."

----

I don't remember which interview, but I remember SYJ said that HB is a very humorous person. 

Pretends he's offended: 

Makes sarcastic jabs even though he's the nicest person:

Acts arrogant even when he's usually shy:

Acts like a child when normally he's described as mature: 

Loves to prank/be mischievous even though he's usually serious/professional:  

We get it you two, you guys are close. What's new? :lol:

OMO!! This is BRILLIANT!!! Yeah, get a room you two. We know you close yo!!

Just love what you translated, and also love the examples you put including the GIFs. HB is all serious and mature in his interviews, until he met YJ. Then he let loose all his jam!! Hahahaha!!

:shaq:

• Like 6
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

@celest1al, as usual, loving your post and how spot on it is, esp with the GIFs.. Wanting to have the time to attend Korean language classes, how to read, write and speak. I would love to be able to watch a drama without resorting to subtitles. So much is really lost in translation.

I just want to share some photos of our OTP I found in Twitter. These are mostly HB, a demonstration of how whipped our boy really is. Pictures do really paint a thousand words.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Naver posted about SMART for Jinnie

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000847636

Official conferment of the title: HALLYU QUEEN by no less than Naver.  INDEED SHE IS. A real queen is classy yet humble, dorky yet witty! :highonflowers:   She deserves all these titles, from beauty-to-character-to-the-wit! she's just one of a kind!

i love that she is confident yet very grounded. An artist acclaimed for her craft. indeed. as Adelle said in Rolling on the deep-- She's reaping what she has sown!

so to complement her QUEENSHIP, SHE NEEDS A KING WORTHY OF THE SAME TITLE. :gangnamstyle:

HAIL TO THE QUEEN SON YE JIN and KING HYUN BIN!!!:hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

11 hours ago, Annie12 said:

The awkward feeling when some of us here suspected kang Sora for trying to get back with HB when the girl was dating someone else!:D

Congrats on her wedding.!!

Surprise and amuse i felt when i learned KSR is getting married.

I just think of her and Hb and now after they ended their relationship both of them found their real partner nevertheless happy for her:) when u really destined to someone it will find a way.. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

On 8/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, Xoxo said:

First it was HB who wrote a letter to his japanese fans, and now SYJ will be having an online fans meeting in Japan .... I stop believing it was coincidence with anything BINJIN since the grocery shopping. 

P/s i need more than 6 mths for post break up Yoon Seri-aaaa .. 

What i have realized it was always our Binnie to innitiate or try first before YJ .. Like:

1. The cloy first offer to HB 

2. The smart cf

3.mediheal and manyo cf

4. now in Japan fan meeting .. 

( even the kissing scene in the drama it was RJH haha though he suppposedly shy)haha.

What could be it  HB is really RJH haha he really need to make sure it was alright before YJ takes it ommoh..i wonder about the grocery and Golf sighting who first initiated.. :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 6

Hi Guys,  i have been busy the past days but i always want to post here so that we inspire each other while we are waiting for the final confirmation of our OTP that they will get married soon.

In the past, i posted that i too have a High ranking Korean friend and lots of techies who are Korean and they just said that the relationship of our OTP is an open secret in Korea. I believed them. I will emphasize again, they like SYJ a lot as she is one of their pride Top Star in Korea and they like the pairing with HB being very popular also in Korea.

Please read below what i found on Twitter. Just sharing......

:heart2beat:

29 answers

Default sort
Anonymous User
Anonymous User

154 people agreed with the answer

Due to their personalities, they would not make an official announcement. They were supposed to get married, but it was postponed because of the epidemic.

My relative's home is in Seoul, South Korea. Because South Korea has a relatively small land area, many celebrities live in the Gangnam area of Seoul, so celebrities are easy to meet. (Some of them are in the same community as my relatives, and the specific names are not convenient to disclose. And I don't know much about the Korean circle, and some names are forgotten.) Last summer, I went to my relatives to play. One night we went to Myeongdong together, and it was quite late. When I was about to go home, I saw a man and a woman walking across the street. They were dressed very plainly. The woman was about the same height as me and the man was quite tall. The lights were quite bright at the time, so my mother and I recognized the pair of men and women at a glance. They were Hyun Bin and Son Yejin. (I watched Son Yejin’s "Pretty Sister Please Eat", and I thought she was very beautiful at the time, so she is one of the few Korean female stars I know. Hyun Bin is not very familiar with me, but I heard it the year before The two of them came to know about him only after going to Los Angeles. Fans of brothers, don’t scold me, I am ignorant. I saw Ai’s crash landing this year and I really think they are both very good)

Sun Yezhen is also very beautiful without makeup, and Hyun Bin is really tall and handsome, with good skin. My relatives speak Korean, so I exchanged a few words with them. They were very friendly and polite, but they left soon, maybe to avoid suspicion (there were only two of them at the time). But it is quite certain that they were in love at the time. I asked my relatives if this was the case, and he was right. Korea basically knows it.

Then I returned to China. This year’s Crash Landing of Love made me even more sure that the two of them are real, so excited.

During the forced landing of Love, I asked my relatives in Korea about the two of them. He said that they were getting married soon, and it should be over when the show was over. (My relative opened a company in South Korea, and many of the information he knows are accurate) It may be that the recent epidemic in South Korea is also more serious, so the marriage will be delayed.

I hope they can get married soon after the epidemic improves!

• Like 10
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1