Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2020 at 7:02 AM, gloriousCh33se said:

Why did they have to play this song in the photoshoot :lol:

Oh lord. Son Ye Jin is really really stunning. No wonder our Hyun Bin is totally smitten. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Spoiler

Hi everyone a newbie to this forum but not to binjin..

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

This is like a disease, binjinitis, and we are all waiting for the cure...no matter the time of the day.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

@Beadharmony Exactly <-- :lol:;) Their favorite flower:lol: the bouquet of peonies.. peonies in their secret flower garden to their pink, white, blue and black color combinations they seem to like to wear a lot of ;)To their recent Paris/UK clothing brands to her choices in rings

#InCLOYWeTrust

#InFashionWeTrust

#InFoodWeTrust

#InGodWeTrust

#InGroceryWeTrust

#InPeoniesWeTrust

#InSmartWeTurst

(we can sure come up with more hashtags.. they have known each other for more than 3 years - plus PIFAN of 2014 :P , then of course SeGa in 2010 - yes she only has a cameo but still)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

HB is getting japanese whipped and inflicted with second Yonsama Syndrome, the first one was Bae ypng joon, i remembered that bae yong joon was so popular until Himawari in the Shin Chan series also head over hills on him

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Cinderella #8 said:

Then saw her again in 2016 where she attended to his movie Confidential Assignment VIP premiere where she was invited by Yoona and even sat with all Binnie's CA co-stars.

I never knew this. Do you have photos that show this?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Bin Jin this Covid news in Jordan is very worrisome. Also just read the original plan of int'l commercial flight resumption in Jordan on 8/18 may now be postponed. Even Jordanians are advised not to return home yet. Can Binnie and crew not charter a flt to return home asap. It's not worth staying on when Covid can be so devastating. Surely, the producer and director can work around the script and complete the shoot in So Kor. Need to pray hard for the team's health and safety. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

:approves:

I realized Jinnie was still at Busan Film Festival in 2010 when Binnie was there promoting Late Autumn. I wasn't carefully reading her thread the last time I was there recently lol. I didn't realize the event she was with LMJ at was at the festival lol.

Also, apparently she was filming the Good Downloader ad with LBH and Hwang Jung Min on Sept 8 before the premiere she was at Binnie back then too (that is what it says on her schedule lol)

Also she wrote a message in October 2010 on her official facebook account back then..

Hi everyone, this is Son Ye Jin.

Wonder if everyone had a great Chuseok? I didn't manage to go back to my hometown, so instead, I spent Chuseok here in Seoul with my family. Today, I'm here to shoot a winter catalogue for a female clothing label. And I will be wearing around 20 sets of different clothes, and till now I'm not even halfway through, and seems like it's going to be quite a hot shooting experience ahead. Hope everyone's doing well, and I miss you all very much. I know many of you are curious about my next project...I should be deciding on one very soon and will be able to meet you all then. Please wait a little bit more, and in the meantime please stay healthy, till we see each other again~ 

I don't know it made me think of Binnie's one day in June letter :lol:

Please stay healthy and take a good care of yourself until the day when we can ask one another freely about how we are.

:heart4:

• Like 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

41 minutes ago, All smiles said:

@Bin Jin this Covid news in Jordan is very worrisome. Also just read the original plan of int'l commercial flight resumption in Jordan on 8/18 may now be postponed. Even Jordanians are advised not to return home yet. Can Binnie and crew not charter a flt to return home asap. It's not worth staying on when Covid can be so devastating. Surely, the producer and director can work around the script and complete the shoot in So Kor. Need to pray hard for the team's health and safety. 

I am actually hopeful this will expedite the filming and they will wrap it up much sooner. They are filming outside of the populated areas,  so I do not think they should be affected by the restrictions.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2