Quantcast

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I need help.. I always lurk here, rarely post but definitely a shipper.

I used to watch (twice!) Ye Jin's interview where she revealed how she pours all her love into her relationships (be it past or current) coz she doesn't do it in her family. She said perhaps her parents are from Daegu (I reckon this is how Daegu people are mostly) thus they rarely display their affections towards one another. So she pours it all with her boyfriend. 

For the life of this ahjumma, I tried to search on YouTube again the vid but to no avail. IF ANYONE KNOWS THE LINK to the said video, HELP. PLEASE. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Oh no :lol: Ok so when I saw this earlier in her Rebak CF I was trying to not think too much of it then..

syjrebak.jpg

But it immediately made me think of this moment of Binnie in Hyde Jekyll Me (this is the ending scene of the show). I will put it under spoiler tags for those who haven't watched the show

Spoiler

Basically Binnie's character Robin marries HJM's character in the beginning of the episode..

Then the end, his character is back to one identity.. And they are seen gardening in their house before this happy moment below lol.. Also their chacters are technically "engaged" at this ending from what I recall.. Since he pretends he doesn't have Robin's memories from their wedding

hydejekyllme.jpg

I know I should just think of the swing set from A Moment to Remember.. but .. it is still the same conclusion :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, stanbinjin said:

Honestly, I have so many other receipts. My favorite receipt (besides grocery pic haha) is actually the one from the background actor from The Negotiation movie. Surprised that not many people know about that one XD

I'm a pretty skeptical person and this is my first time shipping anyone, but BinJin just has so many receipts it's hard to not ship them, imo. I pray that they confirm soon!!!

Omo! Did I missed something? What's that receipt?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Interesting. I always wonder why he wore that type of watch then and not a Rolex. Now this makes more sense :wub: you know you're going to say "laugh it off" but you wear something meaningful from the past.. A brand watch she's worn on the special day of your birthday back then. Got it 

:approves:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1