Quantcast

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@Kari I was not talking about HB's 2.0 ...But about you...

For exa"Kari 2.0 version is awesome" ..

Where have you been all these times?? .Seems like you will single-handedly squish YJ haters..

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CH Tan said:

Did you mean her speech during  4.18- 4.28 on that VDO ?  I heard she said " drama chinggu ".  I think she gave support to her staffs and friends from Something in the rain drama.

Does  " movie " also call "drama" for Korean ? 

HB was already shooting MOTA.

Correct me if I am wrong but I can't help noticing that for every BJ "crumb" posted here, you always try to refute it. I don't know, I just feel a little bit uneasy with your comments that I sometimes wonder if you are really a BJ shipper. 

Again, correct me if i am wrong.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1
On 8/7/2020 at 7:01 AM, Nenski said:

Yes Smart, we are kilig! That’s Tagalog for swooning lol.

Look at Ye-jinsshi having chemistry with herself lol. Wishfully anticipating the joint CF in a few months.

PS Not deleting the original video because I'd just repost it anyway. 

:tenor:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
26 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

HB was already shooting MOTA.

Correct me if I am wrong but I can't help noticing that for every BJ "crumb" posted here, you always try to refute it. I don't know, I just feel a little bit uneasy with your comments that I sometimes wonder if you are really a BJ shipper. 

Again, correct me if i am wrong.

It's ok for you to think like that :)  It might be the time for me to leave this tread for real. Good Luck everyone. Hope Binjin will confirm their relationship so soon .

sorry to make everyone here unhappy with all my posts .

10 hours ago, MY15 said:

[Off Topic]

It seems that Viki Admin took over some of the threads yesterday. Some were subsequently returned to the original thread owners while some were transferred to new owners.

Edited: Sadly, our Binjin thread is no longer owned by @cybertron. Regardless if cybertron had been consulted and willingly relinquished ownership, I just wanted to say a big thank you for starting the thread :) 

Thanks @cyberton for starting this wonderful place . I have been enjoying and reading all the posts since January . Keep on feeding us until the ship docks....

• Like 8
  • Love 5

It's Friday and BJ shippers, here's one for you to make you smile. One of my favorite FMV.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:23 PM, ElectricHearts said:

She is so pretty and at least she gets wet compared to him and bodyluv lol

Insert wet Binnie version from below lol:

Pardon my delulu mind but do they shower together? I wonder.

:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Naughty 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2020 at 4:23 PM, ElectricHearts said:

She is so pretty and at least she gets wet compared to him and bodyluv lol

Insert wet Binnie version from below lol:

Yeahhh that's much better for my eyes. Wet Binnie is hwattt lol.

To Mod: I tried many times to delete youtube link while quoting but it didn't work. Guess it's also a problem for other members. I am accessing Soompi via phone.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, loveintheair said:

YJ looks so fresh and gorgeous in new CF. Promoting Rebak with her wet hair unlike HB promoting Vita shower but was staying dry from head to toe lol.

She totally slays all her commercials..so gorgeous and stunning she is..

In this Re;BAK cf,  she looks so soft and sophisticated. While in "Smart Ako" CF,  she's  strong,  shows power and confident yet so beautiful in the run. No wonder, a handsome and manly Hyun Bin is clingy and totally fall fall fall into her ..(i mean vice versa.) Both Binjin really have that good visual looks. 

Ahhh! When will they get married? 

Am dying for waiting..

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5

@Halinakorea I'm not sure YJ riding the bike herself in Smart CF. Its way too big for her and she's probably never rode a Ducatti before. Its the same as she needs someone professional to help her with paragliding scenes in CLOY.

Agree with you that YJ is very versatile and slays in every CF she's done recently. HB must be very proud of her and its quite sad that he's only being able to watch his beautiful lady from afar.

I really miss cheery emoticon stories of our dear sister @PrettyNoona. A lot happening lately, BJ must have talked a lot over phone. Please feed our delulu minds with your imaginative narrative.

• Like 7
  • Love 4