Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

13 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

We can see the difference, the article that I shared was put into a quotation. It means that is exactly Jane from Smart said. The third party article did not put the statement in a quotation. Jane is the official person from Smart, so her source is the most credible.

And Jane said that she GUESS YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart but she did not say, YJ said that YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart. It is different.

Moreover what YJ said on the CF is correct. Just google and we can see articles about Smart 5G is the fastest LGE network in Philippine, tested by a third party. Without this report both YJ/HB will never know how good Smart is as they don't use them and they can not test Internet by themselves. Internet is different with cosmetics which YJ needs to use to test. But reports are the best source to check Smart, so that's why YJ may accept to say these lines in the CF because she has seen the report, as we know she is a smart woman.

I was only pointing out two things:

First, the trust thing wasn't some delulu stuff that fans made up. I pointed out the other source because a lot of fans saw that first and it's a credible source in itself as the writer was also part of the press conference. It didn't come from some gossip site which wrote hearsay.

Second, the other thing I was saying is that it's not unreasonable to think that HB was brought up during negotiations, whether by Smart or YJ, who knows. No one was saying that YJ only accepted Smart because of HB ONLY, and of course, as a 20-year professional, she would vet any product she attaches her name to, whether or not that product was already previously associated with friends. In that same tweet you posted, this is also in quotes: “She KNEW of SMART because her friend Hyun Bin is an endorser...."

So suffice to say, she is at least familiar with the brand because of HB. I don't think that part is delulu. Also, this is a person who asked for the storyboard and script two weeks before filming to see if she can do the English voiceover. She is a meticulous professional. So of course, she made sure that whatever she is saying in the commercial "5G LTE, fastest internet, etc." is also true by her own vetting, not just because HB already did it previously. 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I love what she says here.. :lol: Guess she  is still lurking on SNS (She also got gifts from  fans in Philippines but she said sent messages on social media LOL) 

“I actually wanted to go to the Philippines and shoot. The fans who loved the drama sent so many messages on social media. It’s sad that I am not able to meet them because of the current situation,” Ye-Jin says.

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Insert SYJ's lemon tree instagram pic (from White Day into this post) ;) 

One of the music videos Binnie was in back then. Does anyone know the lyrics in English? lol

I guess they reference this in CLOY seeing what footage is in there :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Insert SYJ's lemon tree instagram pic (from White Day into this post) ;) 

One of the music videos Binnie was in back then. Does anyone know the lyrics in English? lol

This might be what you're looking for. It appears to originally have been a Pink Floyd song (English lyrics) and their version.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hey+you+lyrics&oq=hey+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0j46j69i60.3278j0j7&client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 5

@Baylack interesting. I like the Korean version :lol:. It looks like they reference this in CLOY :lol: The music video Binnie is in made it more of a love letter :) 

I found more details confirming about this video clip (It was in the HB thread), This was shown on October 2005. He was promoting a movie called 'Perfect Wedding' (it was not clear why he was help promoting it) and telling viewers to watch it. It might actually be for a movie called Wedding Campaign (as I couldn't find a movie called Perfected Wedding). In the full video (this is not the full video), he also brings up Sam Soon a few times towards the end

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

This forum brings me much joy cos most of your comments and attitudes reflect professionalism and maturity. Let's all enjoy our Binjin candies, FEEL their love and care for each other and for us. Wish everyone happy delulu as we wait for the BiG announcement. 

• Like 21
  • Love 1

On 8/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, Intuition1 said:

From what I read, they had chosen Jordan before the COVID outbreak. As to the population, Central Asian countries have similar looking people to Afghanis and would actually be more accurate, because they have a diverse population like the Afghans.Central Asian countries like Afghans have blonde blue eyed people,  Arab looking people and East Asian looking people, whereas Jordan is less diverse. The more I looked into this, the less it made sense why they chose Jordan for the film.

It could be that they will receive some tax incentives when they film in Jordan. I think there are some countries who do offer cash rebates if there are overseas productions filmed on their country. It could be one reason why they chose Jordan over other countries.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, bin-jin said:

alittle update of Binnie in Jordan...

This is the message that Vast was referring to from the Space.  I hope poster does not get in trouble with Vast.  Apparently she was on a roll sending out the link to everyone.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

The SDA nominations are out. 
CLOY was nominated for the mini series. 
Binjin have not been nominated!

i was checking on Wikipedia regarding previous winners, SYJ won under the Hallyu category, aren’t nominations announced for those categories? 

And I am guessing people choice is based on voting again? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2