Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

19 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

Did he say going BRB because he is going to cry? hmhm

I think, it was the fans who say that :joy:

• LOL 5

Out of Content:

So now we know (according to the notice)... clubs are not coming back..... pitty:(.

• Sad 1

Just realised that jennyhousewedding_mijung changed its profile pic and removed the photo of SYJ.. What could that mean? :isannoyed:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

She changed the profile i think in less than 24 hour she posted it. Maybe to avoid tabloid news about SYJ

Oh cool.. Thanks.. I just noticed today since I don't usually open my sns accounts.. :Megathanks:

• Like 1

Could someone show me a link for 

2 hours ago, MASTERPIECE said:

SYJ just announced to the world that she accepted the offer because she trusted HB so much.

I believe BInJin is in a relationship, but I think sometime we tend to turn every everything into recipes.

Could someone please send me a link in which YJ said herself that she accepted the offer because she trusted HB so much

Here is what Jane actually said

“She knew of SMART because her friend Hyun Bin is an endorser.... I GUESS she trusted the brand because Hyun Bin trusted the brand.”

I don't know why we are so surprised with the script "How should I know it meant to be".

YJ already said that It means to be in a sense that they co starred in CLOY at the press conference, when they did not confirm they are dating. 

Jane also said that YJ PLAYS a strong woman character in the CF.

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1

I think people take granted that the CF is a sort of confirmation. A company doesn’t ship anyone per say  . They signed a contract with said company and they do what a marketing book suggests . Promote them taking in consideration that a lot of PH fans are their fans and “lure “ them to sign with their company. 

They are not “using “ them , of course they gonna our their pictures together , they booked them to boost their sales on the particular  department. That’s what a CF is for . Just a reminder / 

There are underlining reasons why one of them would do the project as we discussed previously thoroughly.  They weren’t booked in the assumption they are an item in real life , they were booked as leading couple for Crash Landing On You and because the fans wanted YJ they persisted on that . 

Let’s keep that in mind , external companies are having on goal in mind , however that doesn’t mean if BinJin are not an item that they tease you for something  , they didn’t come up saying “ they are together “ please don’t misinterpret it . PH fans are excited due to the fact two A listers are endorsing a company in PH .

The status of these two is their personal information until disclosed to the public . If you are on this thread your guess , my guess is leaning on their personal status being “close friends *wink * “ . We have enough information to our benefit anyways to rely on a CF for verification of sorts.  

my two cents 

• Like 19
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

53 minutes ago, ninjayejin said:

I think people take granted that the CF is a sort of confirmation. A company doesn’t ship anyone per say  . They signed a contract with said company and they do what a marketing book suggests . Promote them taking in consideration that a lot of PH fans are their fans and “lure “ them to sign with their company. 

They are not “using “ them , of course they gonna our their pictures together , they booked them to boost their sales on the particular  department. That’s what a CF is for . Just a reminder / 

There are underlining reasons why one of them would do the project as we discussed previously thoroughly.  They weren’t booked in the assumption they are an item in real life , they were booked as leading couple for Crash Landing On You and because the fans wanted YJ they persisted on that . 

Let’s keep that in mind , external companies are having on goal in mind , however that doesn’t mean if BinJin are not an item that they tease you for something  , they didn’t come up saying “ they are together “ please don’t misinterpret it . PH fans are excited due to the fact two A listers are endorsing a company in PH .

The status of these two is their personal information until disclosed to the public . If you are on this thread your guess , my guess is leaning on their personal status being “close friends *wink * “ . We have enough information to our benefit anyways to rely on a CF for verification of sorts.  

my two cents 

I agree with you 100%. That is what I was trying to say. When being asked from a fan that guessed BinJin is a couple, LiveSmart replied your GUESS is as good as ours. 

I believe BinJin will only make their official public announcement via Korean media.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 5

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2020 at 11:39 AM, September 22@binjin said:

Thank you @bin-jin for these pictures which I am assuming binnie has clicked himself, right ? Weibo doesn't work in Budapest , so really grateful to you .

Huh how I wish binnie could have sent us his shirtless or pantless or bothless pics with his awesome dimples on display. Judge me freely , yes I am a  perv**t and I'll chose binnie's pic over beautiful landscapes anytime.

Saw billboards pics ( in Manila) on twitter of our Mr Dimples and Ms. Eyesmile . This song is for all Filipinos here from us non Filipinos. 

Manila ooh naa naa , half of my heart is in Manila Manila, Binjin chose to go Manila ooh naa naa  , so all of my heart is in Manila Manila. Cr- Camelia Cabello , For fudging up the song -ME

@MASTERPIECE 100% agreed with each and every thing you said . 

1) Before jumping on this ship or claiming to be either bin or Jin's fan , please go and research on their respective history , their personal lives , the stories shared about them by people closest to them and I guarantee you that you  all will be so proud of yourselves to be stanning the two most already rich ,humble and grounded celebs in the world. 

So  your questions about them doing this for media play , popularity and money will vanish on your own .

I will not entertain with the answer to these stupid things as to how rich they are , how much they are into media play . I have binjin candies to munch on .

2) About SMART convincing Binjin to sign a deal with them , I don't think so we binjin family have taken it as their marriage announcement.

We  genuine members of this family know they will never ever do it via a CF .

We are just celebrating that two people with awesome chemistry whom we ship have accepted to appear on screen again defying all the petty people's thinking that two people can't do their job together , if they  are in a relationship. 

Also we are celebrating that these two chose to work together even after continuously three years of their names romantically linked with each other . It clearly means if they prefer their names to be attached with someone , it's them and not a third or a fourth person .

Putting two celebs portrait with their respective autographs on a wall doesn't mean that SMART execs are sending out the invites for their wedding. It means she  is their fan first who got the opportunity to work with both of them together.

Last - About all the people who are professionally close to binjin , it might be shocking to us but it's true , they have a life of their own, own families, own happiness own sadness which they share on their respective sns. Any cloth piece , hair strand, food, blurry pictures or animal birds pictures are not related to our OTP. Sad but it's true . SO LET'S RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY PLEASE.

We have candies by binjin themselves , we don't have to go to make up artists, managers, cooks stylists, P.As  for our reciepts . So let's wait patiently binjin themselves will do it for all of us .

Waiting impatiently for a Dimpled , tall , tanned and broad shouldered man's pictures or Interview from Jordan as I am overdosed with a very tanned , gorgeous , eyesmiling beauty from last two days . Stay healthy peeps .

One day in August , we have reached one step closer to the dock.

I don't know but i've noticed a lot of newbie name is popping out with weirdo comments lol with no clue what they are saying lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

Friendly reminder : recent pics or screenshots  from his elite private fan club have been private and his agency issued a warning regarding that. Please refrain from posting them here . 

Many thanks 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

I LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR CONFIRMATION BUT I AM SATISFIED ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEY ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! 2018? OR 2019? THEIR ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER AND WE'VE SEEN IT EITHER YOUR A FAN OR HATER!! 

• Like 8
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

i read somewhere but i don't know if this is true,

HB used to ask Jung woo sung to ask YJ for a date in 2005 after the movie AMTR, since both of them were friends, but YJ declined..

We all know that YJ was a workaholic in her 20's and didnt really into realtionship at that time

So that is why, HB refused to work with her on a project, this came out because they were being asked in TN interview about their chemistry

Believe at your own risk, but for me i would say i want to believe it bcoz DAMNN YEJIN WAS HOT IN HER 20s AND LIKE LITERALLY EVERY GUY WHO MET HER COULDNT LOOK HER IN THE EYES! HOW COULD POSSIBLE A MAN WOULD REJECT TO BE PAIRED WITH HER ONSCREEN? 

Poor HB, he waited 20 year so he could unite with her whivh is cloy and tn..

And guess what, they have been partnered up from 2017-2020 and counting? What more to say :D

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Regarding the AMTR thing , was reported by one account on Twitter only , it has no validation and it has been debunked considering only the actors themselves can verify this and it’s wild speculation at best considering there is not source behind it to support this . 

wild speculation at best , we should be aware when bringing up info like this , since it’s a public forum and things can be misinterpreted at best or be used against us or the ship itself . 

• Like 7