Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

The explosion was caused by a warehouse full of explosives near Beirut apparently. It doesnt seem to be an attack though there are tensions in this region currently, flying there is not always ideal. Hope our Binnie comes back soon and safely.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

A new video by this channel that translates a lot of old HB videos. Here's one of HB talking about his love for acting and being an actor. He really loves acting, doesn't he? Same as Yejin. He even cried on the day he was discharged from Military cuz he missed acting so much.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

My friends family live in Tripoli and weren’t affected , Amman is far away from Beirut at leat to the extent of the explosion. Nothing to be worried about . At least not for HB and co , hopefully no many casualties, the explosion was really bing . 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

@September 22@binjinThere were two enormous explosions in the port of Beirut this afternoon creating a huge area of devastated buildings with many casualties.   This is another calamitous disaster for poor Lebanon.

Jordan is several thousand kilometres from Lebanon and one hour away by plane.

The Jordanians will not be aware of this event in their neighbouring country until they watch the news channels, like the rest of the world.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 1

So, how do I know its meant to be?

Only Binjin can make a romantic CF that will make our hearts flutter.

Watch until the end..

Happy Heart's day BINJIN!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Morocco is another popular stand-in for Middle East countries for films. When Homeland had its story setting in Beirut in a couple of its seasons, I think they used both Jordan and Morocco as stand-ins for the actual country. When the ladies in Sex and the City 2 went to Abu Dhabi, they were in Morocco instead. And then you have the hundreds of Hollywood films regarding the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, obviously not being filmed in those countries. 

10 hours ago, Teeners said:

Re: filming in Jordan over Afghanistan - movies based on real-life events aren't always filmed in the locations where the events took place. After all, they're not making documentaries. :)The production team has to consider logistics, costs, etc.  I think Jordan is actively trying to establish itself as a filming site and offers rebates to eligible productions, and that's certainly quite a perk.

It's really surprising how what I said has been completely misconstrued.  I did not say even once that they should film Bargaining in Afghanistan, that would be crazy. Afghanistan is still very volatile. What I said is that there are countries that fit Afghanistan's landscape and population better than Jordan like several Central Asian countries (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and so on).  I also said Afghanistan is not part of the Middle East, but it is located in between Central Asia and South Asia.  The reason why other locations should have been considered is the fact filming was delayed due to Jordan now allowing them to film  for months due to COVID. I do not understand why they had to wait for Jordan when there were better alternatives closer to Korea.  I am  sure it was more expensive to wait for Jordan to give them clearance than to look for alternatives.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I guess the 2 friends talk all the time and that’s why Yejin also gave the exact same gift to SVP Jane ie a framed autographed photo. The photos are the exact same size and frame too! Such CLOSE FRIENDS!

Can you please explain this to me? How do you know these framed photos were given by them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I guess the 2 friends talk all the time and that’s why Yejin also gave the exact same gift to SVP Jane ie a framed autographed photo. The photos are the exact same size and frame too! Such CLOSE FRIENDS!

and its black and white outfit again so couple thingy which reminds me of TN and CLOY script reading, they both wear black (Jinnie) and white (Binnie) top.:ohboy2:

• Like 9
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 3

40 minutes ago, blue velvet said:

Can you please explain this to me? How do you know these framed photos were given by them?

The framed pictures were autographed by both of them.

• LOL 5
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

51 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

This.. from CLOY press con made me laugh at which footage they decided to use :lol:

:lol: metro style 

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/son-ye-jin-for-smart/26422

Mirroring again :lol:

And those smiles and side glancing 

I don't remember seeing this in presscon, which part of it or what's the question asked during this moment?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I’m guessing Jane framed the autographed photos herself. I think it would be a bit vain and conceited of someone to gift a framed photo of themself. Also, headshots are a standard 8x10” size so that would explain why the photos are the same sizes. But I could be wrong. Just my opinion! 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

Does anyone notice the guy in front of yejin on Jenet Liong from Smart's post? 

He had a golf tan hand too.. Lol... The video stopped when it moved up to his face.. 

Maybe... Someday in June :wub: my delulu mind.

I captured a screenshot but don't know how to post it on the forum. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 3