Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, ninjayejin said:

YJ is not as quiet - her agency confirmed she had received a lot of offers in SoKor as well as overseas . They confirmed she eyeing a movie within borders and she is under negotiations for the Hollywood movie ( I assume they still seek investors for that ) 

I agree. I hope she will accept a Korean movie in the last quarter of 2020. 

Her agency said that SYJ has been taking English courses recently. I guess she is busy with learning English everyday (intensive training) as her English accent in the Smart CF is amazing for an Asian/a non-native English speaker. Many Asians are better at writting than speaking English while many Europeans are better at speaking than writting English. 

Regarding while dresses: there were many fan's comments on her stylist IG before BAA that they like to see her wearing a while dress, so she and her stylist might have noticed that or brands have required her to dress in while color, I guess.

I just notice that she wore 2 rings not only 1 ring on the Chinese CF.

Eek-TQNWoAA6xMg?format=jpg&name=medium

Eek-TQLXoAENjVS?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Binnie handwriiten letter to his fans in 2014 reunion.  A very touch message...

:cries:

He’s such a humble, down to earth BIN who still handwritten letter to his fans till today.  

Hope he finished his Jordan filming soon and be back to seoul on time to celebrate his birthday with his dear gf, Jinnie, and his Space fanclub.

:sparklyeyes:

Full version at this ig

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDdDJA7pPar/?igshid=1g7kgwsjaper9

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Re: filming in Jordan over Afghanistan - movies based on real-life events aren't always filmed in the locations where the events took place. After all, they're not making documentaries. :)The production team has to consider logistics, costs, etc.  I think Jordan is actively trying to establish itself as a filming site and offers rebates to eligible productions, and that's certainly quite a perk.

http://www.jordantimes.com/news/local/jordan-builds-success-int’l-filming-location

https://www.screendaily.com/features/how-jordan-is-growing-its-film-industry/5144607.article

The CF developments over the last few days have been overwhelming. :love: The Saselomo CF was a nice surprise. Looking forward to the reveal for her 7/22 IG post.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Yess please... Also..where should we go if they close down this site (can they even do that?!) Is there a plan B? LOL! I would love to join your chat- or someone choose a place to go- and post it here..just in case. I lurk twitter and IG but nothing beats this forum for discussions! LOL...

12 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Hey guys since the clubs are gone forever :tears: do you think we should make a group chat and discuss stuff that are not meant to be say in public? Like spoilers or just to rant to each other? With the change in leadership in Soompi it’s unsure how this forum will operate from now on and if it will last and I don’t want to miss any Binjin moments and discussions. Tell me what you think and maybe I can make a group chat and those who are interested can join. 

• Like 12

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, bin-jin said:

Anothet Binjin Smart billboard at mall.

Jinnie billboard in China

Our Queen SYJ is slaying it and blowing out the competition worldwide :star:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, bin-jin said:

Binnie handwriiten letter to his fans in 2014 reunion.  A very touch message...

He’s such a humble, down to earth BIN who still handwritten letter to his fans till today.  

Hope he finished his Jordan filming soon and be back to seoul on time to celebrate his birthday with his dear gf, Jinnie, and his Space fanclub.

Full version at this ig

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDdDJA7pPar/?igshid=1g7kgwsjaper9

Oh wow...he really has a way with words...and you can tell he loves to write letters... 

Future : HB    scriptwriter/ producer

SYJ  Director
               BINJIN- Their own production  company

Hahaha! 

just my (crazy) thoughts..LOL! :hwaiting:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I mean, obviously they cannot film in Afghanistan even if there was no pandemic. Jordan is a go-too destination for movie location settings.  Several Hollywood movies were filmed there including Star Wars, Transformers, Aladdin and anything with a Mars setting. Originally I thought the setting was Lebanon until I read about it being based on the rescue of SK missionaries in Afghanistan.

Morocco is another popular stand-in for Middle East countries for films. When Homeland had its story setting in Beirut in a couple of its seasons, I think they used both Jordan and Morocco as stand-ins for the actual country. When the ladies in Sex and the City 2 went to Abu Dhabi, they were in Morocco instead. And then you have the hundreds of Hollywood films regarding the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, obviously not being filmed in those countries. 

• Like 8

yes,he is very good with words.Even in interview,he is very well spoken,and always offers thoughtful and sincere answers.I  did read some of his letters in the past was deeply moved.Don't know why but his presence always makes me feel calm and peaceful.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Binjin fam 

A massive  explosion happened in a fireworks warehouse in Lebanon . Somebody sent me a video ,it's devastating. 

Don't worry I think Amman , Jordan where bargaining and binnie's team are currently staying is faraway from Lebanon.

Can somebody confirm this . Anybody from middle East here , European news channels are showing nothing about this . 

Plz somebody confirm whether it's real news or not. Thank you in advance. Praying for everybody's safety .

• Sad 8
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, September 22@binjin said:

Binjin fam 

A massive  explosion happened in a fireworks warehouse in Lebanon . Somebody sent me a video ,it's devastating. 

Don't worry I think Amman , Jordan where bargaining and binnie's team are currently staying is faraway from Lebanon.

Can somebody confirm this . Anybody from middle East here , European news channels are showing nothing about this . 

Plz somebody confirm whether it's real news or not. Thank you in advance. Praying for everybody's safety .

Yes, the explosion in Beirut is real news. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, charray said:

Yes, the explosion in Beirut is real news. 

Thank you for confirming .

Not related to binjin , although reason to pick up this news and panic was binnie- First of all bargaining team and crew are safe , the actual incident happened quite far from Amman .

Okay twitter has picked up this news , it's bad but it's too early to actually tell the situation . Praying for all the victims and their families and for the speedy recovery of injured. Lord help them all .Amen 

• Like 9
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

Yes it's true. Saw it on Twitter and news.

• Sad 4

18 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

Thank you for confirming . Do you know how bad is this or if it's anywhere near Jordan ?

There is a tweet by AP below. it looks quite bad. 

Beirut to Amman is at least 6 hours drive (from my checking from Google) so HB would not be affected in Jordan. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

Binjin fam 

Yes it is real news and being reported by all the major international media. Here's the CNN tweet about it just 50sec ago. This time with possible cause of explosion.

If anyone here is from Middle East or anywhere nearby, hope that you and your loved ones are safe.

Lebanon (Beirut) borders Jordan. Beirut and Amman is not exactly "nearby" but by flight is 1 hour. Pray everyone in the Bargaining team at Jordan is safe, including HB, and that this won't disrupt their plans in any way.

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 2