Quantcast

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

That is not what I said lol. The only reason why May 19 don't make sense for Jinnie is basically what Jane and her team says on how they got Jinnie to be part of SMART. That would mean she didn't sign on late June like they had said lol. Sure she can visit him in May lol but it's not because she has a SMART gig booked then in May lol 

I don't think Binnie appears in her 2nd CF. Only since they had enough extra footage of Binnie in May to create his 2nd CF. Why would they film her footage already in blue outfit? unless they filmed together sometime before he left to Jordan..? However from the board meeting on July 7 and before Binnie left, I don't think that happened lol. They said she asked for the script and looked at it 2 weeks? That links up to when she filmed her CF footages with them 

@ncly they said late June unless somehow I got too sleepy deprived then and heard it wrong 

Ohh I see.

Sorry I got too excited! HAHAHA

We are hoping there will be joint CF with our BinJin.

I'm wondering where's our mommy?

Has she landed in Jordan or what? 

:offtospace:

30 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Keep it up! Your wiggling can electricfiying the machine of dad plane for flying to South Korea soon.. 

I'll help you.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

or it can make mommy landed in Jordan?

Either way, we'll be okay! HAHA

Let's wiggling!

:2540_meh:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

9 hours ago, luvlove said:

For sure!!!! You never, ever, ever, would never agree to this double meaning, alluding to Binnie, RiRi couple reference stuff in a CF (because duh, she knows what people will be thinking) if you are not 1000% comfortable with people jumping to conclusions. She is comfortable talking about what is "meant to be." She wants us jumping to conclusions! She's encouraging our jumping! Woo Hoo!!! We are going 180° away from denials these days, all the way to intentional connections!!! We're docking, we're docking, we're docking! 

And visiting Ph together with someone you had dating rumors and denied. THE ANSWER IS TOO CLEAR AS A DAY!

5 hours ago, swclw said:

Are we positive that would be joint CF?

So, they have shoot it already right?

Tell meeee, riighhttt? 

Please don't make us wait until Binnie come back from Jordan, Mam Janeeee! 

There's no way there will be no joint CF. That's done deal already. Let's trust SMART, they made it possible for Yejin to endorse, what more a collab?

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Did anyone ever think why SYJ is quiet on her new project?  Do you believe that she will only be doing CFs?

What is making me curious is why suddenly "COW YE JIN" for y2020 has no confirmed project? 

Could she be busy with something else?................ We need our CIAs and FBIs and NIS to work together!!!!  :crazymad: ....... but i miss also our Binsshi.... HE IS JUST THE BEST MAN FOR YE JINSSHI....HER RI JEONG HYUK

Listen to THE HEART OF OUR BINSSHI..... what a soulful person....     :loveu:

• Like 15
  • Love 7

@bin-jin that was how I saw the billboards to be. I said it would be jinnie's one surrounded by Binnie (SMART and Bench) :lol: I'm glad they put hers on the top though :lol: Anyways, Philippines are very lucky with seeing their visuals everyday 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Peony I think she's still reviewing scripts offered to her, though it's really nice to think she's busy with something or someone else hahah

@ElectricHearts I'm one of the unluckiest since I live in an island province in Philippines (I doubt we'll have a billboard like that), and the COVID situation still limit my travel plans

Looking forward for the good news (COVID gone, world peace, BinJin married :lol:) and let's just continue on bringing good vibes here^^

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Anyone would be nervous right now filming a movie. It's one thing to already be involved in a project that you cant get out of like HB with Bargaining but to actively accept any offer right now when things are so unstable, especially when it comes to projects outside of S Korea where the virus is not as controlled. I understand her taking her time. In fact if i was a SK actor, i would go for short series right now, because they seem to have a good control of the virus on their sets and the need to promote is limited.

• Like 19
3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

For Bargaining , I think they chose Jordan over the countries you mentioned because of the low covid incidence there and they might be needing Arab (Afghan)looking supporting casts.

From what I read, they had chosen Jordan before the COVID outbreak. As to the population, Central Asian countries have similar looking people to Afghanis and would actually be more accurate, because they have a diverse population like the Afghans.Central Asian countries like Afghans have blonde blue eyed people,  Arab looking people and East Asian looking people, whereas Jordan is less diverse. The more I looked into this, the less it made sense why they chose Jordan for the film.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
12 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Anyone would be nervous right now filming a movie. It's one thing to already be involved in a project that you cant get out of like HB with Bargaining but to actively accept any offer right now when things are so unstable, especially when it comes to projects outside of S Korea where the virus is not as controlled. I understand her taking her time. In fact if i was a SK actor, i would go for short series right now, because they seem to have a good control of the virus on their sets and the need to promote is limited.

Do they even have short series though , majority of tv dramas run 16 episodes - 1hour each ? I think projects are turning less in movies because majority of the theaters abroad aka out of SoKor are not open for distribution and I’m not talking just  US , even not acclaimed big projects around Asia - Japan and China are on hold . 

HB signed the movie to start what late February and due to CLOY he had to start fast - then due to Covid it got delayed . Usually movies don’t get filmed that long . Even dramas have less duration however - its a movie that was always set to film abroad and it didn’t . 

I think majority of countries are trying to prepare for the fall , and a second wave . SoKor is one of the first countries encountering covid and tackling it properly . I think a lot of dramas continue to film under great and strict rules but with movies is rather different due to the distributions . 

I think YJ follows her usual schedule - adopting in the situation and she does take big steps abroad . China , Philippines and US hopefully later ? 

I hope HB takes a break though , this movie feels like he filming a trilogy at once . As much as he good actor and deserves projects he went from CLoY straight to film bargaining . 

they both are taking big steps abroad , Thailand and Philippines for him as well . Japan where though? They had the drama for weeks in their trending page....

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
6 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

From what I read, they had chosen Jordan before the COVID outbreak. As to the population, Central Asian countries have similar looking people to Afghanis and would actually be more accurate, because they have a diverse population like the Afghans.Central Asian countries like Afghans have blonde blue eyed people,  Arab looking people and East Asian looking people, whereas Jordan is less diverse. The more I looked into this, the less it makes sense why they chose Jordan for the film.

How does it not make sense? The story is about South Koreans kidnapped in the middle east, they need a space that looks like a middle eastern desert and the people playing the kidnappers etc.. must look middle eastern also. Jordan do have more control of the virus than most central asian countries period. Also in Jordan they are able to do their job and stay low key, proof is HB has been gone for a while now and ZERO pictures from where he is. You think that would be the case in some other countries? I doubt it. Just the fact that they are left alone to do this project quickly and quietly during a pandemic proves that they made the right choice.

• Like 12
6 hours ago, ncly said:

It was only on HB's screenshot that said May 19 while on YJ's screenshot there was never a mentioned of the month, just the time so it's not 100% validated whether it was the same date. I'd say it's the same room given all the similar details.

I can see the month on the right side after the day and time, it says June, but it is so blurry I cannot make out the day. If you can find a better picture, we might be able to see the date.

• Like 2

You can't embed instagram anymore. So best to click the link icon above

So many Binnies and one Jinnie ad :) hahaa here

Yes that is why I also worry about taking on more projects in the fall due to covid as it could push things into next year if there is another covid wave that is said to hit in the fall. Regardless, I am excited to see how busy Jinnie is now. It looks like she might have a lot of stuff coming out this month :) 

I feel like if anything they were at least in the July 7 call together unless Jane was teasing since she is wearing RiRi couple pins then. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, jamy47 said:

How does it not make sense? The story is about South Koreans kidnapped in the middle east, they need a space that looks like a middle eastern desert and the people playing the kidnappers etc.. must look middle eastern also. Jordan do have more control of the virus than most central asian countries period. Also in Jordan they are able to do their job and stay low key, proof is HB has been gone for a while now and ZERO pictures from where he is. You think that would be the case in some other countries? I doubt it. Just the fact that they are left alone to do this project quickly and quietly during a pandemic proves that they made the right choice.

I thought the story was in the Middle East, but it is not. It is based in what happened in Afghanistan, which is located in between Southern and Central Asia. Afghanistan looks completely different than Jordan. Afghanistan is very green while Jordan is very arid. Their landscapes are different. Granted, Afghanistan has dry parts, but their dry parts look more similar to other Central Asian countries. Jordan is very different looking to Central Asian countries in both landscape and population. Central Asian countries are even more isolated than the Middle East. Hardly any press. So, I am sure the privacy aspect would have been the same.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, ninjayejin said:

Do they even have short series though , majority of tv dramas run 16 episodes - 1hour each ? I think projects are turning less in movies because majority of the theaters abroad aka out of SoKor are not open for distribution and I’m not talking just  US , even not acclaimed big projects around Asia - Japan and China are on hold . 

HB signed the movie to start what late February and due to CLOY he had to start fast - then due to Covid it got delayed . Usually movies don’t get filmed that long . Even dramas have less duration however - its a movie that was always set to film abroad and it didn’t . 

I think majority of countries are trying to prepare for the fall , and a second wave . SoKor is one of the first countries encountering covid and tackling it properly . I think a lot of dramas continue to film under great and strict rules but with movies is rather different due to the distributions . 

I think YJ follows her usual schedule - adopting in the situation and she does take big steps abroad . China , Philippines and US hopefully later ? 

I hope HB takes a break though , this movie feels like he filming a trilogy at once . As much as he good actor and deserves projects he went from CLoY straight to film bargaining . 

they both are taking big steps abroad , Thailand and Philippines for him as well . Japan where though? They had the drama for weeks in their trending page....

I think the pressure for HB is because his last film Rampant didnt do so well at the box-office and he wants to come back with a better one. Perhaps the project was too good to pass on and he already signed the contract before starting CLOY or around the same time so he couldnt get out of it when the pandemic started. I think he usually does one or two movies each year. Since CLOY turned out so well received worldwide perhaps he can consider it enough and stop after bargaining for 2020 but i would like to see him in another drama before the end of the year tbh. Perhaps CLOY 2. It would make everybody happy and make them all tons of money. It would be the right time for K-ent to be a bit more open with their rules.

12 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I thought the story was in the Middle East, but it is not. It is based in what happened in Afghanistan, which is located in between Southern a Central Asia. Afghanistan looks completely different than Jordan. Afghanistan is very green while Jordan is very arid. Their landscapes are different. Granted, Afghanistan has dry parts, but their dry parts look more similar to other Central Asian countries. Jordan is very different looking to Central Asian countries in both landscape and population. Central Asian countries are even more isolated than the Middle East. Hardly any press. So, I am sure the privacy aspect would have been the same.

They were probably kidnapped and held in some military base in the desert though so the location is very specific. Also in a movie the story is often written in a more dramatic way so location they found in Jordan will probably make everything look more intense and again the country is allowing them to film in peace with no leaks and pictures taken so they made the right choice. If you HAVE to film outside your country during a pandemic, wouldnt you want things to be handled the way Jordan has allowed them to do it? 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

There's no way there will be no joint CF. That's done deal already. Let's trust SMART, they made it possible for Yejin to endorse, what more a collab?

Agreed!!! Would Smart get them both on board but NOT get them into the same CF? Would Smart ever allow that 'close but no cigar'  missed opportunity after securing them both? Uh, NEVER!!!! Smart is smart and will get them into a joint CF, hence the motorcycle/car meeting in this one. The storyline is obviously already written. So, so, SO excited to see!!!! Like a mini movie to look forward to!!!! So many crumbs we can make a wedding cake! :heart4:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
2 hours ago, ninjayejin said:

YJ is not as quiet - her agency confirmed she had received a lot of offers in SoKor as well as overseas . They confirmed she eyeing a movie within borders and she is under negotiations for the Hollywood movie ( I assume they still seek investors for that ) 

I agree. I hope she will accept a Korean movie in the last quarter of 2020. 

Her agency said that SYJ has been taking English courses recently. I guess she is busy with learning English everyday (intensive training) as her English accent in the Smart CF is amazing for an Asian/a non-native English speaker. Many Asians are better at writting than speaking English while many Europeans are better at speaking than writting English. 

Regarding while dresses: there were many fan's comments on her stylist IG before BAA that they like to see her wearing a while dress, so she and her stylist might have noticed that or brands have required her to dress in while color, I guess.

I just notice that she wore 2 rings not only 1 ring on the Chinese CF.

Eek-TQNWoAA6xMg?format=jpg&name=medium

Eek-TQLXoAENjVS?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1