Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, KjmluvsCLOY said:

All I have to say after this new joint Smart venture is if the two aren’t dating, or engaged, or married they are certainly teasing us in a cruel way! Hahaha!! 
of course I would still love each of them, but seriously? 
BINJIN  for sure. 

I love HB. I love YJ. However, I love BinJin most! ❤️ I am sure that BinJin is well aware of the couple hype surrounding them. If they are not dating, bless my poor heart, then they are making it almost impossible (in the short term) to acknowledge their respective relationship. I can't imagine the heart breaks, mine included!!! So my delulu mode says BinJin is just readying us for the final anchorage! :heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe there was some misunderstandings and it just got worded that way? Since he does speak English in MOTA and we know he says some in CLOY..

Yup. He had several English speaking lines i MOTA and he was perfectly fine. I myself am not bothered that he did not do a full voice over for SMART.  It does not by any means prove that he cannot speak English or that YJ is much better than him. And I also don’t think it was SMART’s intention to put HB down with their comment or to pit HB against YJ. Sheesh some people juSt want to complain. Sheesh. 

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji The sunflower is on the table for their date :lol: (you see it in one of the teasers - the table with the sunflower. looks like there are candles? how romantic LOL here) So I guess her blue outfit is for their date in the upcoming CF.. ? Since actually the blue outfit is not in the CF at all - maybe outfit is blue in that teaser? (i must have been color blind before hahaa). :P Jane keeps mentioning she filmed on July 16 time. We know Binnie is away :lol:

My theory is that Smart shot HB's commercial as a stand-alone - if I'm remembering the timeline correctly, the thought of getting SYJ only came about when his commercial was already out, which means his commercial was made only for him.

Then when they secured SYJ and started her storyboard, they picked some details from HB's commercial and connected it to SYJ's - thus, the green and gold lights, the BMW, etc.

My honest thought is that I don't think at this point Smart has already decided to do a "joint" commercial for both of them (i put in quotes because it may be an edited joint CF, rather than an actual CF filmed together). Of course, they would want to see the reaction first to SYJ's own commercial, and go from there. 

They decided to put in details from HB's commercial, just in case, in the future, Smart does decide to push through with the 3rd CF. At least, with some details and clues already "interconnected" in the first two CFs, the third one "continuing" the story won't look too disjointed. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 5

4 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure this is the bag.

@ednamode101The Queen she knows her bags!  Black and white version Chanel Gabrielle Backpack. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

My honest thought is that I don't think at this point Smart has already decided to do a "joint" commercial for both of them (i put in quotes because it may be an edited joint CF, rather than an actual CF filmed together). Of course, they would want to see the reaction first to SYJ's own commercial, and go from there. 

I thought they did as didn’t a SMART exec say/reply to a question that They can’t have Capt Ri be lonely? Surprised also SMART didn’t have T-shirts and merchandise saying SMART Captain or SMART SERIously!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

I thought they did as didn’t a SMART exec say/reply to a question that They can’t have Capt Ri be lonely? 

They made that statement in reference to getting SYJ as an endorser as well. At least, I didn't think it relates to an actual joint CF. I would be happy to be wrong, though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, binyeji said:

I love how our predictions of a joint CF - through the PublicityAsia posts have come true. 

Whether it was always a part of the plan, or its again the Power of BinjinNation which made it possible, only they know

But in conclusion, #BinjinMarried. 

I do not know how to hide this so pardon me for the first time! I can't help but confirm that a big part was the push from the Binjin nation both the known and the silent admirers. I have attended a virtual forum and i overheard the gentlemen in that forum telling him how unfair he was for getting only HB. I wrote about this sometime in June. I told you that they have  significant admirers from the influential because of CLOY.

Again, the fans are pushing Bench for SYJ. Let us see the result.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

3 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

Is it the same room?:what!:

i.m 10000000% sure its the same rooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!! My binJin cells tell me it.s the same omgshqazscsghwisiz!!!!:heart2beat:
  • Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

Is it the same room?:what!:

Definitely the same room, the question is if they did went there at the same time or not? :D

I'm loving the look of YJ in that Zoom call, reminds of Kim Su Jin in AMTR

Hope they release the full interview now

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3

@slowpoked yea watching his CF again earlier and I guess the one I posted above is the 2nd CF ad as there is some stuff a bit different from the original CF. it really doesn't look like they knew she was definitely going to do SMART yet then either (they posted that on June 20). So she might have actually booked it on June 30 :P (which is probably why her team posted behind the scenes of Personal Taste DVD commentary footage on their channel to replace their mistake of saving his Hawaii video onto her channel :lol:) I know they like to play around with their dates. This is why I keep guessing correct lately :lol: Jane said "late June" lol.. Maybe it was really that late lol.. So I guess what she is wearing with her blue outfit is the 2nd CF for her.. So we don't really know if there is a joint one coming. Like her 2nd CF might come out. Then once Binnie is back, I guess they decide if there is a joint one coming?  Honestly though, we know how picky she is with her CFs. It makes sense it took her that long to be convinced to do it ;) 

That makes June 9 of what SYJ did back then even more interesting :P hahaa :lol: I remember thinking she got excited since she confirmed the SMART gig.. But guess not ;) lol.. 

:heart4:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, OneDayInJune said:

Definitivamente la misma habitación, la pregunta es si fueron allí al mismo tiempo o no. :RE

Me encanta la apariencia de YJ en esa llamada de Zoom, recuerda a Kim Su Jin en AMTR

Espero que publiquen la entrevista completa ahora

in fact, the date seems to be the same

• Like 2
  • Shocked 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Hey guys! I stumbled upon this video just now and I coudn't believe that the made-up phone convo between BinJin was used by this uploader and made it looked like it is real! :confounded:

https://youtu.be/tOl7h0cO3GM

I checked it, I don’t know how to report or if there’s a way to DM. I just commented if she could take it down. She seems like a BinJin shipper though based on the contents of her channel, the scary parts are the number of subscribers. It was pretty funny that she put up all these “delulu convo” from here together just to get some clicks or more so subscribers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I love she did a Chinese brand :lol:

Me too. :tounge_wink:

• Like 6